Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

5 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Lot of interest in my GW in Kellyn Acosta too.  What's the deal with him?

Cant see nothing to why now 2019 January looked possible that he may move to the english championship maybe people have seen a club interested in him going up at a guess? 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Trebel is in a dispute with RSC Anderlecht and they don't let him play. That's why he isn't playing any more. He only played when everyone was injured. Trébel didn't perform either in his games.

Gerkens dropped with - 1 while he didn't play. That's no surprise. 

SM was previous year generous, now they aren't. These drops are correct in my opinion. I saw them playing, they didn't perform. Oberlin scored in the cup against Club Brugge, but for the rest he didn't do much.. . Srarfi got a - 1 from me, but a - 2 is at least understandable. 

And no. Your work is brilliant. It's just I'm week by week, day by day busy with Belgian football and I want to be the one with a prediction-list of my own country. If you are doing the top teams they won't go any more to my thread, because this thread is the most popular one and everyone comes to this thread. Like @Kierans91 is doing, is perfect for me. He gives his opinion and is doing brilliant work in this thread, but doesn't make a list because he knows there is someone who's making a list. There are still 15 - 30 countries you can focuse on. So no I'm not undermining your preds..

That's fair enough, will not share my Belgium preds for the remaining time then. No problem, and I do appreciate the work you do. Much more detailed preds than I do. 🙂

Will help by putting your preds in the right section.

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Do we feel ben yedder should get at a +1 

50/50, somehow been denied the golden boot in Ligue 1 even though he’s scored the same amount of goals as Mbappe.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If your first GK is 89 and your 2nd GK is 83. Will the second GK grow concern?

I wouldn’t think so but I agree with @Id rather be in SW19 play him in the odd cup match.

4 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Upamecano or Skriniar ?

I know you like your youth players, players for the future so I would go for Upamecano. Signed a new deal with Leipzig recently which I don’t think is great for his rating in this game.

But he’s performing well though so he’s only getting better, would of liked to see him at a Liverpool/Man City or Barca and play first team, Would probably be 92/93 by the end of next season.

29 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Depends on the deals of course...

Are they all between the same managers? are they as Thorgan is suggesting possibly one sided? Or do you share a PC with the person that the deals are being done with as that can cause issues, ie it would look like two "managers" were one person.

SMFA wouldnt block a deal just because someone reports it, they prefer to let the game flow, it has to be a blatent set of "bad deals" for them to reverse deals, then block transfers from or to a manager. 

How many game worlds does the manager have? how long have they been playing the game? what is their reputation level? all of these will be helpful signs to see if they are the problem.

Personally thought Jérémy Doku deserved 82 in this review but I guess 80 is fair seen as him and Sardella have both followed the same route in there ratings.

Both broke through into the first team this season playing similar amount of minutes (Doku did get a few of games last season all be it sub appearances)

Could say SM have been consistent for once in this instance 😏

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Are they all between the same managers? are they as Thorgan is suggesting possibly one sided? Or do you share a PC with the person that the deals are being done with as that can cause issues, ie it would look like two "managers" were one person.

SMFA wouldnt block a deal just because someone reports it, they prefer to let the game flow, it has to be a blatent set of "bad deals" for them to reverse deals, then block transfers from or to a manager. 

How many game worlds does the manager have? how long have they been playing the game? what is their reputation level? all of these will be helpful signs to see if they are the problem.

That’s valid. But in scenario of cheating. I have had deals blocked by SMFA for no reason whatsoever.  I’m talking two or three in the 9 years I’v been playing. The only common denominator was if I remember correctly, first attempts with other managers. But eventually I do remember concluding a deal in one scenario for sure. There used to be a statement somewhere that if you aren’t active and don’t do deals then you may be removed from a GW. I always suspected it was to do with that because they were GWs where not many deals took place so inactivity was high (mostly cos everyone was in debt). Just the way the algorithm worked.  But I am talkin between 2010-2015.  Not experienced that myself last few years, only witnessed some shortlisted players deals collapsing befor competition. Fair deals too. 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Personally thought Jérémy Doku deserved 82 in this review but I guess 80 is fair seen as him and Sardella have both followed the same route in there ratings.

Both broke through into the first team this season playing similar amount of minutes (Doku did get a few of games last season all be it sub appearances)

Could say SM have been consistent for once in this instance 😏

Fair point in consistency. But Doku just like Plentickx has gone down in vakue despite the rise. By like 200k. 

Really hope @Soccahappy is healthy and well.  He would be the right person to comment on values as he tracked them well. 

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Sczcesky (or however it's spelled), Juve GK hit his max rating? 

Will Lloris drop in this coming review? Rahul hasn't predicted a drop. 

Who is more likely to retain their current rating longer?

I think Lloris is safe for now, goalkeepers tend to keep the ratings longer.. but really wouldnt be surprised if SM dropped him to 91, they seem to be slowly downgrading Tottenhams' old guard. Vertonghen I'm expecting a -2 to be honest (weird they didnt do a -1 in the last review). Ndombele might be lucky to hold on to 91 cuz of his injuries, his performing has been dreadful

3 hours ago, Alfino said:

Any suggestion for greek play?

Don't think Greek preds are scheduled until later this year 

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Szczesny, unfortunately, seems like one of those under-rated keepers. Has developed into one of the top GKs, but his hot and cold form at Arsenal is always associated with him.

I think at 30 it might be too late for him to get 93, but he'll be safe at 92 for the foreseeable future. 

I think it is a possibility Donnarumma moves to Juventus in the next few years unless PSG don't go for him.

As for Lloris, I think it is possible he drops to 91. Not a guarantee but he is 33 now and Spurs have tailed off.

1 hour ago, yucky said:

I think Lloris is safe for now, goalkeepers tend to keep the ratings longer.. but really wouldnt be surprised if SM dropped him to 91, they seem to be slowly downgrading Tottenhams' old guard. Vertonghen I'm expecting a -2 to be honest (weird they didnt do a -1 in the last review). Ndombele might be lucky to hold on to 91 cuz of his injuries, his performing has been dreadful

Good call mate. I think Alderweireld is a possible dropper too. Vertonghen more likely...but I wouldn't predict it yet.

Ndombele should stay, just his first season at Spurs.

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

Any suggestion for greek play?

Ilias Chatzitheodoridis - 76 -> 79/80 

Juan Perera - 73 -> 76

Stratos Svarnas - 78 -> 80

Ousseynou Ba - 80 -> 82

Adil Nabi - 73 -> 77

Joao Figueiredo - 76 -> 79/80

After looking at the stats of the top few teams in Greece I think these guys should rise, not by much I admit.

Might be a while till these changes take place and they may change.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Should both keep there ratings.

@yucky

Ndombele should keep his rating in my opinion, played 1000 minutes for spurs this season which isn’t a lot i know but he’s still a top prospect in Europe.

Barcelona are said to be interested regardless of some of his lacklustre performances. I don’t see SM dropping his rating just yet but then again I’ve been proven wrong before 😂