Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

Meant to reject a bid on my main striker yesterday, found out this morning that I accidentally accepted it instead.. Gutted obviously, but now also in desperate need of suggestions of decent replacements (87/88 rated). Since it's a very competitive GW it's probably wiser to look for a not too obvious younger player (22/23, between 80 en 85 rated) with potential to rise to at least the same rating as my previous striker. Any help is welcome! 

 

Shapi Suleymanov is 82 and could rise about 3. Goncalo Pacienca for 3m and 86 rated is decent value too

 

Maybe Sehrou Guirassy now too as he's likely to leave for a bigger club

 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/amiens-president-joannin-confirms-summer-departure-of-serhou-guirassy/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alfino said:

Are you pretty sure about france or is only Ligue2? Do not know how do they work in this sense.

Do you think is there a possibility for Osimhen to get 90?

I went to soccerwiki and saw a bunch of players from French ligue being edited. I am not even sure if I was looking at the right page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicolas Ibanez worth signing? Atletico Madrid signed him but sent him to Atletico San Luiz for this season. He is due back to Atletico Madrid this season. Seems to score a fair amount of goals where he has been. What are his prospect of being a starter for Atletico?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they are to do the French league who is a better buy out of Radonjic of Marseille or Raphina of Rennes? Both 4m and 86 rated. 
 

Faitout Mouassa is tempting too but maybe a bit expensive 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2020 at 10:36 AM, hoochy koochy said:

Fair point in consistency. But Doku just like Plentickx has gone down in vakue despite the rise. By like 200k. 
 

Really hope @Soccahappy is healthy and well.  He would be the right person to comment on values as he tracked them well. 

Thanks for your kind thoughts Hooch yes I have been very poorly for some time but am definitely recovering now. I havent been tested tho as NHS said to hang on as long as i could & that was more than 2 week ago. I'm left fatigued but definitely improving. Socca is very happy to feel as good as this today. 

On 4/23/2020 at 12:44 AM, hoochy koochy said:

Hey @Soccahappy. Hope you ok. Not read anything from you in a while. And I know you were isolating. 

Cheers Hooch

On 4/17/2020 at 5:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

Any idea what league is next after Turkey? @Soccahappy

They have dragged it on this week but we are finally hitting the top teams (expect plenty of drops as usual haha).

See below Sir

1 hour ago, Alfino said:

Are you pretty sure about france or is only Ligue2? Do not know how do they work in this sense.

Do you think is there a possibility for Osimhen to get 90?

It's France all right, many players from maybe 8 or 9 clubs on Swiki as I just checked BUT each club NOT having as many at the moment as a usual full France Review. So it might be a light one ie not all players are reviewed, that will come clearer over the next few days. I have quite a number of PM's to look at next but please my replies might be short. Please understand Socca is not unhappy at all in fact I am very happy to feel as good even as I am feeeling today. Will catch up with the forum as soon as I can.All for now Socca 😀😀😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

If they are to do the French league who is a better buy out of Radonjic of Marseille or Raphina of Rennes? Both 4m and 86 rated. 
 

Faitout Mouassa is tempting too but maybe a bit expensive 

Sir rauls french predictions are on the previous page which will give you an idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

 

Shapi Suleymanov is 82 and could rise about 3. Goncalo Pacienca for 3m and 86 rated is decent value too

 

Maybe Sehrou Guirassy now too as he's likely to leave for a bigger club

 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/amiens-president-joannin-confirms-summer-departure-of-serhou-guirassy/

I believe Guirassy will probably leave for a mid table EPL team, I think interest from Brighton was back in January but I’m not sure who is interested now.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

I went to soccerwiki and saw a bunch of players from French ligue being edited. I am not even sure if I was looking at the right page.

No you are right, if players are getting updated from a specific league then that usually indicates what league will be reviewed next.

But I do think it’s a little early for France and I hope it gets done in June July along with the other big leagues.

23 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

If they are to do the French league who is a better buy out of Radonjic of Marseille or Raphina of Rennes? Both 4m and 86 rated. 
 

Faitout Mouassa is tempting too but maybe a bit expensive 

Mouassa over both.

18 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for your kind thoughts Hooch yes I have been very poorly for some time but am definitely recovering now. I havent been tested tho as NHS said to hang on as long as i could & that was more than 2 week ago. I'm left fatigued but definitely improving. Socca is very happy to feel as good as this today. 

Cheers Hooch

See below Sir

It's France all right, many players from maybe 8 or 9 clubs on Swiki as I just checked BUT each club NOT having as many at the moment as a usual full France Review. So it might be a light one ie not all players are reviewed, that will come clearer over the next few days. I have quite a number of PM's to look at next but please my replies might be short. Please understand Socca is not unhappy at all in fact I am very happy to feel as good even as I am feeeling today. Will catch up with the forum as soon as I can.All for now Socca 😀😀😀

Welcome back... wishing you a speedy recovery!!

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is Sekou Sidibe of PSV? Is he a good talent or one of those getting some notice as every one is looking at the Dutch league for something?

Scoring in the PSV reserves but that’s all I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for your kind thoughts Hooch yes I have been very poorly for some time but am definitely recovering now. I havent been tested tho as NHS said to hang on as long as i could & that was more than 2 week ago. I'm left fatigued but definitely improving. Socca is very happy to feel as good as this today. 

Cheers Hooch

See below Sir

It's France all right, many players from maybe 8 or 9 clubs on Swiki as I just checked BUT each club NOT having as many at the moment as a usual full France Review. So it might be a light one ie not all players are reviewed, that will come clearer over the next few days. I have quite a number of PM's to look at next but please my replies might be short. Please understand Socca is not unhappy at all in fact I am very happy to feel as good even as I am feeeling today. Will catch up with the forum as soon as I can.All for now Socca 😀😀😀

Good to hear from you, although sad to hear you have been struggling health wise. Take care mate.

26 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

If they are to do the French league who is a better buy out of Radonjic of Marseille or Raphina of Rennes? Both 4m and 86 rated. 
 

Faitout Mouassa is tempting too but maybe a bit expensive 

Raphinha for me (if not Maoussa)

1 hour ago, rogerthat said:

Nicolas Ibanez worth signing? Atletico Madrid signed him but sent him to Atletico San Luiz for this season. He is due back to Atletico Madrid this season. Seems to score a fair amount of goals where he has been. What are his prospect of being a starter for Atletico?

I doubt he'll start for Atletico, but of course you never know. Morata is Morata, Costa has declined.

Atletico have a stake in San Luis which explains why they bought him.

2 hours ago, LauraAFCA said:

Meant to reject a bid on my main striker yesterday, found out this morning that I accidentally accepted it instead.. Gutted obviously, but now also in desperate need of suggestions of decent replacements (87/88 rated). Since it's a very competitive GW it's probably wiser to look for a not too obvious younger player (22/23, between 80 en 85 rated) with potential to rise to at least the same rating as my previous striker. Any help is welcome! 

Kieran made some good suggestions 

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

Are you pretty sure about france or is only Ligue2? Do not know how do they work in this sense.

Do you think is there a possibility for Osimhen to get 90?

I trust Soccahappy, so if he says France then I think it will be

90, don't think so

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Who is Sekou Sidibe of PSV? Is he a good talent or one of those getting some notice as every one is looking at the Dutch league for something?

no clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Any 88/89 lb who will turn 90 in next 1/2 months 

Ik Diallo is one but need some more suggestions

Borges Wendell - 89 -> 90 / Bayer Leverkusen

Alphonso Davies - 88 -> 90 / Bayern 

Jonny Otto - 89 -> 90 / Wolves

Mario Hermoso - 89 -> 90 / Atletico Madrid

Maxwell Cornet, Renan Lodi and Theo Hernandez will reach 89.

@Kurt angle 

Can’t see Reguilon go up by 3 in the next 2 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I trust Soccahappy, so if he says France then I think it will be

90, don't think so

But 89 is pretty sure?

Apart him, wich are the players that will have the biggest increase in value (not ratings)?

I would say Osimhen, Camavinga but no other names

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Borges Wendell - 89 -> 90 / Bayer Leverkusen

Alphonso Davies - 88 -> 90 / Bayern 

Jonny Otto - 89 -> 90 / Wolves

Mario Hermoso - 89 -> 90 / Atletico Madrid

Maxwell Cornet, Renan Lodi and Theo Hernandez will reach 89.

@Kurt angle 

Can’t see Reguilon go up by 3 in the next 2 months.

Yeah you are probably right, maybe Matt Doherty at Wolves then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alfino said:

But 89 is pretty sure?

Apart him, wich are the players that will have the biggest increase in value (not ratings)?

I would say Osimhen, Camavinga but no other names

Yeah 89 for sure, biggest increase in value.

Maybe Wesley Fofana worth 380k now should rise from 75 to 80/81/82. Should put him over 1 maybe 2 million.

Benoit Badiashille if he rises to 86 then he should be worth about 7/8 million with his age.

Axel Disasi 2.2 million should rise to 5 million with his predicted 85 rating.

20 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Yeah you are probably right, maybe Matt Doherty at Wolves then?

Yeah, can play both full back positions which is good, gives him more versatility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kurt angle said:

Probably Sergio Reguilon

Probably 88, maybe 89

37 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Yeah you are probably right, maybe Matt Doherty at Wolves then?

Don't think he will get 90 but a solid option

1 hour ago, Alfino said:

But 89 is pretty sure?

Apart him, wich are the players that will have the biggest increase in value (not ratings)?

I would say Osimhen, Camavinga but no other names

Yup, those two for sure

Soumare and Gabriel too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Thanks for your kind thoughts Hooch yes I have been very poorly for some time but am definitely recovering now. I havent been tested tho as NHS said to hang on as long as i could & that was more than 2 week ago. I'm left fatigued but definitely improving. Socca is very happy to feel as good as this today. 

Cheers Hooch

See below Sir

It's France all right, many players from maybe 8 or 9 clubs on Swiki as I just checked BUT each club NOT having as many at the moment as a usual full France Review. So it might be a light one ie not all players are reviewed, that will come clearer over the next few days. I have quite a number of PM's to look at next but please my replies might be short. Please understand Socca is not unhappy at all in fact I am very happy to feel as good even as I am feeeling today. Will catch up with the forum as soon as I can.All for now Socca 😀😀😀

He’s back.  Glad to know you are ok!!!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

How long sergio busquets stay at 94?

Dropped 1 in January so I think 94 is fair for now.

5 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone think any of these Sheffield United players could get a +2 if the season resumes and they continue to do well? 

 

Maybe the defenders that regularly play?

Probably Egan and Basham should get plus 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...