Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Akos01 said:

I heard that Barcelona looks Pervis Estupinan as potential target. Is it worth to buy him?

When it comes to defenders I don't trust Barca and Arsenal. They look for cheap options than good options. 

3 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Think I'll just go for Mason Holgate instead. Thanks

Yeah he should definitely rise to 87 good choice.

2 hours ago, Akos01 said:

I heard that Barcelona looks Pervis Estupinan as potential target. Is it worth to buy him?

Should rise this summer regardless

Haven't seen much of him so can’t comment on his type of play but if he’s linked to Barcelona and manages to secure the deal then that can only be a good thing for his rating in this game.

If he gets some decent game time there then he will be a future big riser.

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Timothy castagne is he really good being linked with psg and spurs? Good for a growing team? 

Would rather him go to PSG and try and fill the spot that will be vacated by Meunier in the summer.

Although would probably start for Tottenham too with there full backs being poor.

Would probably rise quicker at PSG though with champions league football and there dominance in there respective league.

Can someone please give me an option on sergino dest? 

I have read some good things and that he is linked with spurs, Newcastle and bayern but is he worth getting in exchange for another prospect such as lucien agoume? 

4 hours ago, Akos01 said:

He's been linked to Man United and A. Madrid as well. Go for him, especially If your playing In a CGW - where there aren't any other decent fullbacks (better-rated) available.

I was previously (negative) about Pervis Estupinan (22) who is out on loan from ("the mighty" Watford). I was thinking that, surely, at 22 years old he really should be starting for Watford instead of being out on loan.

However, now that I have read this article I can understand why they've sent him out on loan: 

https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/pervis-estupinan-2019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

This is a great article for an analysis on how he plays his game: his strengths and weaknesses. 

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Timothy castagne is he really good being linked with psg and spurs? Good for a growing team? 

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

When it comes to defenders I don't trust Barca and Arsenal. They look for cheap options than good options. 

I somewhat agree with you. Especially with Barça's recent fullback purchases. However, they've done OK with their CB's: S.Umtitti (bar injury) and C. Lenglet. 

Arsenal haven't bought a good enough CB since (probably) T. Vermearlan, and have been mediocre for fullbacks in seasons gone by.  

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

SM seems very confused about Daniel James. He was 8m then suddenly I saw his value increased to 10m and now it's back to 8m.

it sounds like SM have done some magic on you: they call it Soccer Magic. 😇

Joking aside, it's probably just an error on their part. 

5 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Think I'll just go for Mason Holgate instead. Thanks

I see that Mason has certainly improved the defensive side to his game under Carlo. 

He'd a good option indeed. I remember my good old friend RobboEFC making mention that M. Holgate has been one of Everton's (few) best performing player's during this season.

Edited by Milanista1
Double check ☑

19 hours ago, Nameless said:

Okay what is happening? 

Just couple of days ago I asked about Rashica who got linked to LFC and Leipzig.

Today sky is linking him to West Ham, Brighton and Aston Villa. 

Look here dear,

(No offence intended), we aren't reporters for the football media on here. 

About Rashica: going by his performances this season - Rashica is just too good to continue playing for his current club. Therefore, ofcourse he will be linked to many different clubs before/during the upcoming transfer window. 

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Look here dear,

(No offence intended), we aren't reporters for the football media on here. 

About Rashica: going by his performances this season - Rashica is just too good to continue playing for his current club. Therefore, ofcourse he will be linked to many different clubs before/during the upcoming transfer window. 

Read carefully honey,

I said it as a joke but contrasting the level of the clubs linked in couple of days. Hence I mentioned the five clubs but left out Wolves on purpose.

And blimey you guys aren't really reporters? (It's a rhetorical question don't answer).

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

How long sergio busquets stay at 94?

94 should be safe for now but can see him at 92/93 by end of next season

11 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone think any of these Sheffield United players could get a +2 if the season resumes and they continue to do well? 

Maybe the defenders that regularly play?

+2s are unlikely

Amongst the defence: I expect Basham, JCO, Egan, Baldock to get to 87. Stevens is already 87. Deano should get 88.

Midfield: Norwood is 87, Berge is 87, Fleck should also get to 87. Lundstram would have been a shout for +2 but since Berge's arrival I think only 86.

Attack: McBurnie and Mousset to 86.

While I'd love 88s for Egan/JCO/Basham I think it is too early for that.

10 hours ago, Nameless said:

SM seems very confused about Daniel James. He was 8m then suddenly I saw his value increased to 10m and now it's back to 8m.

haha

10 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Yes, worth, but I don't think he'd go to Barcelona

9 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

He is good, yes

7 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Can someone please give me an option on sergino dest? 

I have read some good things and that he is linked with spurs, Newcastle and bayern but is he worth getting in exchange for another prospect such as lucien agoume? 

Worth getting for sure

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

Okay what is happening? 

Just couple of days ago I asked about Rashica who got linked to LFC and Leipzig.

Today sky is linking him to West Ham, Brighton and Aston Villa. 

It's Sky :D 

Rashica's level has far exceeded relegation-threatened PL teams. And also, no young attacker should ever go to West Ham 😂

51 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Anyone knows why this game as been abandoned? Why no updates and upgrades? The game has so much potential and i see many gold players, so money is beeing spent here!

Good question, mate. I wish I knew.

13 hours ago, Nameless said:

Read carefully honey,

I said it as a joke but contrasting the level of the clubs linked in couple of days. Hence I mentioned the five clubs but left out Wolves on purpose.

And blimey you guys aren't really reporters? (It's a rhetorical question don't answer).

Oh, my bad princess. 

I just couldn't make out whether you were joking or just showing ingratitude for the response you were given by the others to your previous question regarding Rashica. 😀

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

Oh, my bad princess. 

I just couldn't make out whether you were joking or just showing ingratitude for the response you were given by the others to your previous question regarding Rashica. 😀

Dearest Grandma,

It's better to ask than assume and write sprouts. Let me serve your memory, you didn't even reply to my Rashica question. If others were offended or misunderstood they could have quoted me. 

I know days are tough and lonely but looking to bicker unnecessarily isn't the way. 

Love,

Your well wisher.

ok so who remembers a short while ago there was a question asked about if you had a bid in for a player at level 4 concerns of maximum allowed amount, what happened to that bid when he drops to level 5 and the max bid is now over double the Chairman value of the player.

I havent yet got the answer to that ! Doh!! BUT I have put in a max bid for a player who is getting "odd" birthday old tomorrow, so should devalue slightly, and I will report back with if the deal goes through. Not exactly the same premise but I think it might help!

More when my bid is accepted or not!!

I also have a bid in that will be over the max allowed for a level 4 player so hope I get the answer before he turns to level 5

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
clarification

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Dearest Grandma,

It's better to ask than assume and write sprouts. Let me serve your memory, you didn't even reply to my Rashica question. If others were offended or misunderstood they could have quoted me. 

I know days are tough and lonely but looking to bicker unnecessarily isn't the way. 

Love,

Your well wisher.

Blimey Grandpa, 

We'll (thinking back) I do remember stating in my first response that I didn't mean to cause you any offence by the statement I made.

I really hope the distress doesn't cause you to lose all your hair or misplace your false teeth again.

Good Evening, 

Grandson, M. 

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Dearest Grandma,

Love,

Your well wisher.

11 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Blimey Grandpa, 

We'll (thinking back) I do remember stating in my first response that I didn't mean to cause you any offence by the statement I made.

I really hope the distress doesn't cause you to lose all your hair or misplace your false teeth again.

Good Evening, 

Grandson, M. 

Can I just say fellas, I’m really liking the banter it’s made my boring day in lockdown a little less boring 😂

Hi tolisso due for a drop? or will he hold? How much hangs on the next 9 games?

My other bid/interest is for Bentancur but the manager wants me to take tolisso for Unuvar and guendozi? worth doing or hsaggle for Bentancur

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
messed up the question

20 hours ago, Nightwatch said:

Anyone knows why this game as been abandoned? Why no updates and upgrades? The game has so much potential and i see many gold players, so money is beeing spent here!

Potentially good news on this. Today I heard that SM has asked some long standing users to join a group with them and work on ideas and updates for the game. So there could be changes coming. What and when I don't know. But wheels are in motion apparently. 

Should I sell my Mane for de Jong + Sergio Ramos + 10mm (newish GW so cash is still valuable). 

Normally I wouldn't, but I have Firmino, Salah, Neymar up front, so I feel the deal would strengthen my back line and FDJ would help set my team up for the future. 

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

My other bid/interest is for Bentancur but the manager wants me to take tolisso for Unuvar and guendozi? worth doing or hsaggle for Bentancur

I think Tolisso will keep his rating for now, struggled with injury last couple of seasons.

Would rather have Bentancur than Tolisso though, younger and plays regularly for Juventus.

Guendouzi + Unuvar over Tolisso aswell, Unuvar classed as a bit of a wonder kid so he would be a great long term investment. Guendouzi has a chance of rising in the summer and he’s still young aswell.

52 minutes ago, NewYorker said:

Should I sell my Mane for de Jong + Sergio Ramos + 10mm (newish GW so cash is still valuable). 

Normally I wouldn't, but I have Firmino, Salah, Neymar up front, so I feel the deal would strengthen my back line and FDJ would help set my team up for the future. 

If you have strength in attack which you have then I would do the deal. De Jong is the future of Barcelona’s midfield so his rating has a high ceiling.

You also mentioned that Ramos would strength your defence so I think overall this deal would benefit your squad/starting 11.

Plus a cheeky 10 million is always nice could use that to invest in some wonder kids if they are available.

Does anyone know if the player's concern update is by season, that is, usually occurs around 12, 24 and 36 turns of the season, or is it when 12 turns pass after signing the player? For example if I sign a player 5 games from the end of the season, will the next update be in turn 7 or 12 of the next season? Greetings.

3 hours ago, Kev said:

Potentially good news on this. Today I heard that SM has asked some long standing users to join a group with them and work on ideas and updates for the game. So there could be changes coming. What and when I don't know. But wheels are in motion apparently. 

That is good news! It could mean something important if the people who have been choosen have the ability to show the true potential of this game! Lets hope that they can show this and more to SM staff. It would be very very important. Anyway thanks for the news and if possible if you have some update, even small, if you can inform us. Im new here but i think this game as so much potential, and the community is awesome too. We have make good pressure on SM to improve SMW! The game and we all deserve this!

5 hours ago, Kev said:

Good to know mate

7 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Tolisso will stay

Prefer Bentancur to Tolisso

6 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Still waiting when my post in my own thread is back.. 4 hours hidden already.. 

approved now?

5 hours ago, NewYorker said:

Given the attackers you have I would do that deal

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Nimes:

Sarr +1 to 83- yes

Benrahou +3 to 80- +5 to 82

Dias +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Bernardoni +1 to 87

Ferhat +1 to 86

Ripart +1 to 86

Miguel +2 to 85

Philippoteaux +1 to 85