Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Seems like they are just doing a few players from each team for the French review? 

As i mentioned below Swiki's French review seems to be a light one and not like a FULL REVIEW. As of today SWiki has already reached 7th placed Lyon as Bertrand Traore, Moussa Dembele, Soumare, Kalula, Bruno Guimaraes and Caqueret  have been Edited. Weekends however this usually slows down to a trickle til about Tuesday. Then maybe the review will all happen quickly as it usually only takes about 4 to 5days to go from SW to SM. So I'd suggest U get your Bids in soon ...

On 5/14/2020 at 12:58 PM, Soccahappy said:

It's France all right, many players from maybe 8 or 9 clubs on Swiki as I just checked BUT each club NOT having as many at the moment as a usual full France Review. So it might be a light one ie not all players are reviewed, that will come clearer over the next few days. 

On 5/14/2020 at 5:35 PM, Nameless said:

SM seems very confused about Daniel James. He was 8m then suddenly I saw his value increased to 10m and now it's back to 8m.

SM do this relatively often Nameless and sometimes there is a reason for it and at other times not at all.

It's common and known around birthdays such as recently reducing Jesus from 36m to 32m, Furtado William 8m to 7, Stark 12m to 10m, Oyarzabel 28 to 24, Vertonghen 11.556 to  8.56m and Tousart 14m to 12. BUT occasionally they raise the month b4 before reducing.

Having said this, their doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for Daniel James.

11 hours ago, Kev said:

Potentially good news on this. Today I heard that SM has asked some long standing users to join a group with them and work on ideas and updates for the game. So there could be changes coming. What and when I don't know. But wheels are in motion apparently. 

Can I suggest that this forum puts forward some of our own candidates to join the Group and make our views clear to SM. Maybe such as Sir Rahul, Thorgan Lesar and Kev if they wish to be nominated?

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

Anyone reviewed the MLS at all?  I wonder if that's coming up.

Preds are linked on the first page - they are up to date :) 

1 minute ago, JOE GI said:

Osimhen Will be 89 in few days?

probably end of the week - or start of the following week, depending on SM's pace

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Osimhen Will be 89 in few days?

Yeah probably the beginning of next week.

10 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any reason why Nordin Jackers didn't get a rise ? 1440 mins for bottom side in first division. But is out on loan to them from Genk

Probably because he was playing for the bottom team in Belgium, SM tend to miss some players for clubs near the bottom of their league.

13 hours ago, Kev said:

Potentially good news on this. Today I heard that SM has asked some long standing users to join a group with them and work on ideas and updates for the game. So there could be changes coming. What and when I don't know. But wheels are in motion apparently. 

That would be fantastic if true though I remain sceptical that anything will end up happening. Worlds has been neglected for the last four years (most recent update on change log is from November 2016) and has been completely ignored while the development team have moved on to the single player version, apps and then crypto currency. If the multiplayer version hadn't kicked off like it had, the opportunities for the expansions into other realms wouldn't be there.

There are still bugs that have either been in the game for years, or been there from the start like teams with players getting sent off being way more likely to win/get a result. Don't know if anyone here has experienced it but it has happened 90% of the time in games for everyone in my league for years compared to the team with 11 men getting a result.

Edit: Also hope the group mention the max value for players changing in bidding wars an hour or so before bids are accepted. That ends up punishing those who actively scout players and rewards those who bid last minute which is unfair. So many times, people in my game world bid on a player newly added to the database, only for their value to change at 5am or some stupid time and the early bidders being unable to come on in time to change their bids whereas those who bid later take advantage. Would like to see the value changing eradicated completely.

Quality of life change could be option for squad caps depending on league and squad capacity. My league has done something like that but we have to enforce it ourselves and it works well for us to avoid player hoarding.

Also for an automatic comment thread to be created after match days (saying stuff like "Turn 06 discussion") so people can chat about the results in there instead of making individual comments which could spoil the results for some people before they watch the games.

Edited by Damien1990

If you had 10 Milion budget woulf you spend 8M on Osimhen?

My team average is 87 

Do you think that when i will be able to sell him the rewiev of Italy, England and Germany will be done?

1 hour ago, Alfino said:

My team average is 87 

Do you think that when i will be able to sell him the rewiev of Italy, England and Germany will be done?

Hes going 88 for sure maybe even 89 

2 hours ago, Alfino said:

My team average is 87 

Yes.

I would assume that Italy, England, Spain and Germany will be reviewed in July so I’m not sure you would be able to sell him on.

If you were to buy him today his transfer ban would be the 25th of July.

4 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on Yan Couto from Man City?  

Worth the 600k?

Absolutely.

600k isn’t much for a long term investment.

5 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

600k is nothing just a must buy!

That is my thought haha although money is tight in a GW with people buying youth prospects and I stumbled upon him so thought I'd ask the q :D 

Edit: He's 450k as he's a free agent so saving that sweet 150k woohoo!

2 minutes ago, inspiron said:

If you had 12m to spend on either Osimhen or Jonathan David who is best prospect for the future?

Osimhen for me in a better league to begin with and he will go up and get some money for you david has just been done 

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Yes.

I would assume that Italy, England, Spain and Germany will be reviewed in July so I’m not sure you would be able to sell him on.

If you were to buy him today his transfer ban would be the 25th of July.

BPL and Serie A will not start till 13 of June so it will take 1 month at least to end. I do not think they will be rewied before the end of the championship

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Osimhen for me in a better league to begin with and he will go up and get some money for you david has just been done 

I've seen both playing a lot as they performed really well in the belgian league. They are both superb talents, but i would prefer Jonathan David. Osimhen is really fast and a better finisher, while David is better in the combination and has more skills. Short term i would take Osimhen, but long term i think David has better skills for a topteam with dominant play. 

46 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone think Kouassi will go up again at all in this review?

Thinking of selling

keep him

2 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Looking at the French leagues I am tempted in buying Loris Benito as he seems cheap and likely to rise but undecided between Moses Simon or Raphinha. I would say Raphinha is slightly better?

Raphinha is better 

8 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

I've seen both playing a lot as they performed really well in the belgian league. They are both superb talents, but i would prefer Jonathan David. Osimhen is really fast and a better finisher, while David is better in the combination and has more skills. Short term i would take Osimhen, but long term i think David has better skills for a topteam with dominant play. 

keep him

Raphinha is better 

Okay thank you, will buy Raphinha then. 

Also a manager has not logged in for 25 days in my GW, when does he lose control of the club as I want to buy Reece James off Chelsea but currently the club is managed.

1 hour ago, inspiron said:

If you had 12m to spend on either Osimhen or Jonathan David who is best prospect for the future?

Jonathan David long term, Osimhen short term.

If your game world isn’t very competitive then it might be an idea to buy osimhen now and wait till next week for him to rise to 89.

Then sell him in July to buy David and make a bit of money on top of the 12 million you had. David won’t rise for at least 6-12 months now.

59 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone think Kouassi will go up again at all in this review?

Thinking of selling

Keep, may get a little rise next week but looks more unlikely now that Ligue 1 has finished early.

55 minutes ago, Marek said:

Martial + Reinier + Eric Garcìa or Gnabry?

I have the trio. What's your opinion about these players' potential SM rating?

Tough one, 

Long term go for the trio, I think Reinier could be big in the future. Last couple of Brazilian to arrive haven’t been bad in the shape of Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo.

Not sure about Eric Garcia, haven’t seen much of him but if he was fairly decent I would of liked to have seen him play a little under Pep this season, Man City’s defence has been the main reason they haven’t been able to mount a title challenge.

Anything is better than Otamendi!

You also have the bonus of Martial potentially rising to 91 in the summer too.

20 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Looking at the French leagues I am tempted in buying Loris Benito as he seems cheap and likely to rise but undecided between Moses Simon or Raphinha. I would say Raphinha is slightly better?

Raphinha

Should rise next week.

28 minutes ago, Alfino said:

BPL and Serie A will not start till 13 of June so it will take 1 month at least to end. I do not think they will be rewied before the end of the championship

That is if they restart but generally the reviews for those leagues tend to fall in July time.

SM still need to review Ukraine, Russia, Switzerland, MLS and Austria.