Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Okay I will buy Raphinha then.

I have Lundstram but a bid has come in for him, is it better to sell him and get Fleck who is a couple 100k cheaper and 1 rating higher?

Also torn between Djibril Sow and Andreas Pereira, feel like Pereira should rise but then if Pogba, Fred, Fernandes, McTominay are all fit I don't see how he plays in the Man United team

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Jonathan David long term, Osimhen short term.

If your game world isn’t very competitive then it might be an idea to buy osimhen now and wait till next week for him to rise to 89.

Then sell him in July to buy David and make a bit of money on top of the 12 million you had. David won’t rise for at least 6-12 months now.

Keep, may get a little rise next week but looks more unlikely now that Ligue 1 has finished early.

Tough one, 

Long term go for the trio, I think Reinier could be big in the future. Last couple of Brazilian to arrive haven’t been bad in the shape of Vinicius Jr and Rodrygo.

Not sure about Eric Garcia, haven’t seen much of him but if he was fairly decent I would of liked to have seen him play a little under Pep this season, Man City’s defence has been the main reason they haven’t been able to mount a title challenge.

Anything is better than Otamendi!

You also have the bonus of Martial potentially rising to 91 in the summer too.

Raphinha

Should rise next week.

That is if they restart but generally the reviews for those leagues tend to fall in July time.

SM still need to review Ukraine, Russia, Switzerland, MLS and Austria.

and most of all: argentina.

3 hours ago, Toby S said:

That is my thought haha although money is tight in a GW with people buying youth prospects and I stumbled upon him so thought I'd ask the q :D 

Edit: He's 450k as he's a free agent so saving that sweet 150k woohoo!

Couto is serious.  Dubbed this. Dubbed that.  But he is actually very good along with the Esteves from Porto.  Two fine right backs coming up in world football. 

On 5/16/2020 at 12:10 AM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

ok so who remembers a short while ago there was a question asked about if you had a bid in for a player at level 4 concerns of maximum allowed amount, what happened to that bid when he drops to level 5 and the max bid is now over double the Chairman value of the player.

I havent yet got the answer to that ! Doh!! BUT I have put in a max bid for a player who is getting "odd" birthday old tomorrow, so should devalue slightly, and I will report back with if the deal goes through. Not exactly the same premise but I think it might help!

More when my bid is accepted or not!!

I also have a bid in that will be over the max allowed for a level 4 player so hope I get the answer before he turns to level 5

Players value drop on the 1st next month not the next day. 

Example bday is 2 May and the player turns 27. His value will drop on 1st June.

2 hours ago, Marek said:

Martial + Reinier + Eric Garcìa or Gnabry?

I have the trio. What's your opinion about these players' potential SM rating?

Keep the three.  Martial due +1.  But other two have a huge future. So if ur patient and can afford to wait then keep the trio. Gnabry is good and also due a rise of course. 

10 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Can I suggest that this forum puts forward some of our own candidates to join the Group and make our views clear to SM. Maybe such as Sir Rahul, Thorgan Lesar and Kev if they wish to be nominated?

Well, you can rest assured that the group includes at least one person who will be known to many on the forum and has been playing the game for around 15 years (I don't know everyone who is involved) and that the ideas, views, discussions that have been had here have also been mentioned in many news feeds and Facebook groups and so on, so I doubt there will be much else we can add. 

9 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

That would be fantastic if true though I remain sceptical that anything will end up happening.

Well, the only other thing I know is that one of the Gore brothers is involved and very keen to make changes. It's the 15th year of SM Worlds and they want to mark than in some way. I've heard that money WILL be spent on the game. Any changes will be later this year. To be honest, at the moment it all sounds very positive.

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Well, the only other thing I know is that one of the Gore brothers is involved and very keen to make changes. It's the 15th year of SM Worlds and they want to mark than in some way. I've heard that money WILL be spent on the game. Any changes will be later this year. To be honest, at the moment it all sounds very positive.

Thanks. That sounds really promising.

Luca Kilian will he get one more rise in summer thoughts? He had a breakthrough season but the issue is he was also the first Bundesliga player to get corona and is apparently out of squad selection due to it.

13 hours ago, inspiron said:

If you had 12m to spend on either Osimhen or Jonathan David who is best prospect for the future?

Osimhen

13 hours ago, Toby S said:

Thoughts on Yan Couto from Man City?  

Worth the 600k?

Yes worth

15 hours ago, Alfino said:

If you had 10 Milion budget woulf you spend 8M on Osimhen?

My team average is 87 

Do you think that when i will be able to sell him the rewiev of Italy, England and Germany will be done?

I would yes

Those reviews might not be done yet

12 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Does anyone think Kouassi will go up again at all in this review?

Thinking of selling

Might get a small rise so I'd wait

12 hours ago, Marek said:

Tricky, might keep the trio

12 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Looking at the French leagues I am tempted in buying Loris Benito as he seems cheap and likely to rise but undecided between Moses Simon or Raphinha. I would say Raphinha is slightly better?

Benito is good

Raphinha

10 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Okay I will buy Raphinha then.

I have Lundstram but a bid has come in for him, is it better to sell him and get Fleck who is a couple 100k cheaper and 1 rating higher?

Also torn between Djibril Sow and Andreas Pereira, feel like Pereira should rise but then if Pogba, Fred, Fernandes, McTominay are all fit I don't see how he plays in the Man United team

Prefer Fleck to Lundstram in the Sheff Utd lineup, Fleck is a more guaranteed starter

Pereira should rise but also he isn't that great. Might go for Sow.

7 hours ago, Kev said:

Well, you can rest assured that the group includes at least one person who will be known to many on the forum and has been playing the game for around 15 years (I don't know everyone who is involved) and that the ideas, views, discussions that have been had here have also been mentioned in many news feeds and Facebook groups and so on, so I doubt there will be much else we can add. 

Positive news!

As long as any changes does not involve the scrapping of the old UI. 

20 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Luca Kilian will he get one more rise in summer thoughts? He had a breakthrough season but the issue is he was also the first Bundesliga player to get corona and is apparently out of squad selection due to it.

Might get a small rise

14 hours ago, Marek said:

I will go for Gnabry. 

In the near future you will have more bargaining power and be able to trade him for at least two good players.

For Reinier and Garcia at best you will get two lower rated players and at worse max cash. 

Martial isn't an attractive player to have simply coz he walks a thin line. It's always like he will either get a +1 or -1. 

Gnabry isn't going down any time soon. Plus an international as well which means more possibility for a rise.

Let me magnify the need to have Gnabry. Say a manager in your GW decides to sell Neymar, Messi or Mbappe. Who would have greater chance of getting them a manager with Martial or Gnabry?

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Is M'Villa a safe bet to have for a SM season or two?

Rahul thinks he won't go down in this review. Any other opinion(s) please?

Nevermind SM answered it and agrees with Rahul.

9 hours ago, Kev said:

ive been playing the game since 2008 and its long overdue a bit of an update, i also HATE the new version of the site, i still use the old one so much better 

2 hours ago, Kev said:

Lots of people still use it, so I'd guess it's unlikely... I know one of the guys in the group uses it anyway. So I'm sure that will be mentioned!

Can you please tell the person in the group to mention the red card no loss annoying aspect of the game please.

i.e. if a player gets red card his team more than often go on to win the game or salvage a point.

54 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Can you please tell the person in the group to mention the red card no loss annoying aspect of the game please.

i.e. if a player gets red card his team more than often go on to win the game or salvage a point.

Also add that morale thing is useless genrally players with low morale out perform players with high morale it feels weird.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

27 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Also add that morale thing is useless genrally players with low morale out perform players with high morale it feels weird.

I know they're looking into improving the game engine, and I like I said the people involved are dedicated players and know as much about the good and bad things in the game as all of us, so that pretty much any suggestions we can come up with here will be mentioned! :) Really it's just a case of stay tuned for news later in the year. I have no influence on this, but the guys involved will know all the problems. It might be one step at a time... we'll have to wait and see! 

In light of SM taking interest to upgrade/update the game here's a fun game.

Name one thing you would like to see change. Only one!

Remember the game won't get update again for 5 years going by the time line. Last major update came on the 10th anniversary now 15th so next will be 20th anniversary.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:47 PM, Kierans91 said:

Wesley Fofana should be a decent signing for anyone with a small budget low rated team.

75 rated from St. Etienne played 13 times starting 12 this season (1124 minutes) only down side, St. Etienne are not doing very well.

Nice rise for Wesley Fofana today!

I thought he may have only got a rise to 80 with Ligue 1 finishing early but 82 is welcome.

Hope many signed him back when I mentioned him in March.

Sir Rahul was spot on with his prediction again.

On 10/25/2016 at 12:13 PM, Sir Rahul said:

FRANCE LIGUE 1

Dijon:

Ecuele Manga +1 to 86

Ndong +1 to 86

Balde +2 to 85

Lautoa +1 to 85

Chouair +2 to 84

Chafik +1 to 84

Mendyl +1 to 84

Mavididi +3 to 83

Alphonse +1 to 83

Schiedler +5 to 78

Barbet +3 to 73

St-Etienne:

Monnet-Paquet -1 to 85- yes

Honorat +1 to 83- yes

Fofana +7 to 82- yes

Abi +3 to 80- yes

Saliba +1 to 84- +2 to 85

Camara +6 to 82- +4 to 80

Trauco +1 to 87

Hamouma -1 to 86

Cabaye -1 to 86

Youssouf +1 to 84

Nordin +1 to 84

Khazri -1 to 88

Ruffier -1 to 88

Kolodziejczak -1 to 87

Diony -2 to 83

Lacroix -1 to 82

Gueye +3 to 80

Macon +4 to 77

Saint-Etienne and a bit of ASSE done today. 

13 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Bugger! got a little wait for my experiment to happen.

Curious to see what happens. But ur chairman won’t allow a bid over the max value to go through. Theoretically it should collapse after being accepted. Let’s see

3 hours ago, liamgriff said:

ive been playing the game since 2008 and its long overdue a bit of an update, i also HATE the new version of the site, i still use the old one so much better 

I’m glad someone forgot/ was too lazy to turn of the old version or because they liked it themselves.  I only use old version