Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 5/16/2020 at 4:26 PM, Marek said:

Martial + Reinier + Eric Garcìa or Gnabry?

I have the trio. What's your opinion about these players' potential SM rating?

Ironically I used to have Gnabry in that Gameworld when I had Stoke City.  I couldn’t believe it when someone offered me him in exchange for Juan Mata!  I think Mata was a 92 at the time and Gnabry was a 90?  

19 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Ironically I used to have Gnabry in that Gameworld when I had Stoke City.  I couldn’t believe it when someone offered me him in exchange for Juan Mata!  I think Mata was a 92 at the time and Gnabry was a 90?  

It's not 30000 😎

Does anyone have strange feeling about injury system in game?
In every GW when a player get injury in a round in next round I ALWAYS have another 1 or 2 players who get long injuries,its just frustrating.I'm not against injuries thats how things work irl but this piss me every time.It happens alot I have  3/4 players with hard and long injuries at same time.Especially when it say that player got SMALL injury and when i check its 4-5 weeks long :confused:

7 hours ago, Nameless said:

This post is going to be long.

As mentioned, Gnabry will be a squad player for you. So it makes sense to have Martial as back up and two young talents that will never grow concern and will only go up (slowly or rapidly) than Gnabry.

But I would still go for Gnabry.

Firstly, Neymar, Messi, etc were just an example. Take any very good player from your opposition team you would like to have. Then ask yourself if he would be tempted to trade for Gnabry or Martial?

Secondly, it's a prediction, RM bought Vinicius, Rodrygo, Hazard and keeps getting linked to Mbappe, Sancho etc. Even without the rumours where will Reinier fit in in near future? In next two human years at best I see him reaching 87 or 88. That's 6 SM seasons (38 matches). Gnabry might hit 95-96 by then.

Finally to Garcia. Yes it's hard to get decent CBs in SM. Apart from that even Guardiola looks to buy defenders than give him enough chances. Stones keeps failing yet Garcia doesn't get a sniff. By the time he reaches a level Guardiola will be gone. And unless a manager like Alonso replaces him who will not only have City's interest but also Spain's national team, Garcia will be a rollercoaster. 

I tried but this is the shortest answer I could give about my thoughts to go for Gnabry.

Gnabry won’t reach 96. Impossible. Unless germany win another World Cup with him smashing it. Bayern dominate champions league with him being central to that success. 

12 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Gnabry won’t reach 96. Impossible. Unless germany win another World Cup with him smashing it. Bayern dominate champions league with him being central to that success. 

Yeah I agree I don’t really see him getting to 95 to be honest but that’s just my opinion 😂

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

94 max in my opinion and thats dominating everything 93 wpuld be more than fair 

He has a 1:1 stroke rate for Germany - 13 goals in 13 games.  

Robben got to 96, was often missing through injury (averaged 20 league games a year for Bayern).  Gnabry has hit double figures in each of his 4 seasons in the Bundesliga.  Robben didn’t manage that!  

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying he will hit 96 as statistically very few people ever do but with what he’s doing, who he plays his club and International football for, there would be worse bets to make...

3 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

94 max in my opinion and thats dominating everything 93 wpuld be more than fair 

Exactly my sentiment. He actually went through a great purple patch last 12-18 months. He always had potential and was a late bloomer despite Wengers eye for his talent. He will get to 93 and that’s realistic ceiling for him. If SM are generous and he has a similar last 18 months in the next two years then he will be given that.  Such is the volatility of some of SM ratings for higher rated players. So all in all 94 is generous for his potential but 93 is a fair one. He could mature further in latter years like a thomas muller who was 93 for eternity. But muller did smash WorldCups!!

9 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Mikel merino or talles magno?

No idea about Magno so I would do Merino

11 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

So Soccerwiki is usually what league they do next then?  I have a few players from Argentina so will be good if it is that review after France.

Argentina might be next then

7 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Yeah, Gnabry should be a solid 93/94

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Anyone else not get email notifications today for new posts?

My notifs are off

Hey Guys

A new European championship has just been created!

It's a pool of the best of SM managers.Please pick a team and build your team to greatness! Apply now using the ID: 420819

PS: Sorry I had to post here( Most active thread)😁

Screenshot_20200518-071445.png

Herculano Nabian been added to the database today.

If you have the funds he’s definitely worth investing in, Real Madrid and Barcelona are both linked with him.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.besoccer.com/new/amp/rm-and-barca-eyeing-up-16-year-old-portuguese-player-830358

Hes a very muscular player for his age, looks a lot older than he is. Here are a couple of clips in the last year and one from when he was 15 knocking them in for Portugal.

Reminds me a lot of Lukaku:

Currently 32k on the database so definitely worth the money.

10 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Exactly my sentiment. He actually went through a great purple patch last 12-18 months. He always had potential and was a late bloomer despite Wengers eye for his talent. He will get to 93 and that’s realistic ceiling for him. If SM are generous and he has a similar last 18 months in the next two years then he will be given that.  Such is the volatility of some of SM ratings for higher rated players. So all in all 94 is generous for his potential but 93 is a fair one. He could mature further in latter years like a thomas muller who was 93 for eternity. But muller did smash WorldCups!!

just my two cents essentially because i have gnabry since he was 89 and i never sold because i strongly believe in him. at the moment, among those player with more or less the same age i can see only mbappe clearly better than him. sterling, werner, sancho and lautaro are basically at the same level, the latter two are 2 years younger but still -1 rating. at some point in the future this restricted precinct of champions will be the best in the game and the difference will be made by who will win the most. at this very actual moment the best positioned, except mbappe, are sterling and gnabry due to their teams clearly more competitive. so the ones who laugh at him being in the "96 gotha sancta sanctorum" should consider that in 5 years there will be no more messi ronaldo lewa due to the age and who you think will be the gotha then?

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'm quite bored so I've decided to make lists of all the 85+ players in different leagues (not the major ones), just for fun. They'll be on the respective league's preds. Did Argentina, Russia, Austria, Switzerland today.

Hi, new here.. Where do I find these League Predictions. Searching all over the place. Can only find old posts from 2017 and that. Thanks in advance :)

19 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi, new here.. Where do I find these League Predictions. Searching all over the place. Can only find old posts from 2017 and that. Thanks in advance :)

Hi mate -  I've linked them all on the first page. Posts are old but the predictions are updated, I edit them every time :) 

4 hours ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Davinson sanchez have any chance to rise?

No.

Tottenham have been awful aswell which won’t help him.

11 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What a people’s opinions

odegaard for Fati and Greenwood and 7 mil? 

I currently have Odegaard

Personally I would go for Fati and Greenwood, both will rise to 86 in the summer and both have big futures.

2 hours ago, Armageddon2872 said:

What a people’s opinions

odegaard for Fati and Greenwood and 7 mil? 

I currently have Odegaard

Fati, Greenwood and 7 mil for me too.

Greenwood will go up significantly next review and fati may well get a little upgrade too :)

Looks like Florian Wirtz will start for Bayer Leverkusen tonight.

Becomes the youngest player to make his debut in Bayer Leverkusen’s history (17 years and 15 days)

Currently not in SM but be sure to buy him when he gets added within the next couple of weeks.