Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Hey Guys

A new European championship has just been created!

It's a pool of the best of SM managers.Please pick a team and build your team to greatness! Apply now using the ID: 420819

PS: Sorry I had to post here( Most active thread)😁

Screenshot_20200518-071445.png

Everton and Zenit St Petersburg still up for grabs guys

ID 420819

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

Gnabry or Coman?

Gnabry. Coman is far too injury prone.

8 hours ago, jaybee said:

I hope they have the sense to wait till Bundesliga is over before they review the league.

Agree - same with the other 4 leagues

5 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Rafinha Alcântara, of Barça, loan in Celta, can fall or stay?

Fall is possible 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Joachim Andersen still worth keeping ?

I guess so - see what happens in the review

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Hudson-odoi arrested on suspicion on rape hmmm

lets see what happens

Some random  updates from Big5 below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878, 880 914 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

14 hours ago, jaybee said:

I hope they have the sense to wait till Bundesliga is over before they review the league.

Totally agree jaybee

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Joachim Andersen still worth keeping ?

Good chance for rise pretty quickly now Thorgan. I have him +8.8%

These random  updates from Big5 below - some were done b4 my recent illness, even some during early symptoms and I've added a few more last few days. I'm hoping they are useful as I see at least one has already risen. Anyway please advise any errors as I'll be surprised if there are'nt any:- 

Rand-Roma-Colog-Nant-Nice1.pngS

I'll continue to post more when I can but still feeling fatigued and likely l'll be slower than previously. Really appreciate all your kind wishes from the forum. Socca still happy 😀 

Ps Just noticed such as Bouanga should have been "Red Boxed" and didn't get a rise anyway.

How Immobile is still 92, it's beyond me. Wouldnt be surprised if he gets 94 if the he continues the same form after the season restart also if Lazio win the league. Same with Ilicic, threatening to get 92 soon, even 93 maybe. 

44 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

How Immobile is still 92, it's beyond me. Wouldnt be surprised if he gets 94 if the he continues the same form after the season restart also if Lazio win the league. Same with Ilicic, threatening to get 92 soon, even 93 maybe. 

No one ever gets a +2 from 92 to 94.

Immobile is 30 and his failures in Germany and Spain don't help perception of him. I think he deserves 93 though.

Ilicic is 32, got a +1 to 91 in March. You could say he's peaked at Atalanta already, but could still get 92.

8 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Alfredo Morelos, time to sell ?

I would keep, might move to a bigger league in the summer.

Who would you guys sell out of these three keepers? It is a custom world where you are only allowed to buy 80 rated players and under. I'm trying to raise funds to buy new talents.

Simon (Bilbao), Bijlow (Feyenoord) or Muller (Mainz)

32 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Atalanta is like a TOP4 Serie A club and quarter-finalists of CL, so who knows. Same goes with Papu Gomez

I know they are, but ultimately there aren't a big club in Italy. 

15 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Who would you guys sell out of these three keepers? It is a custom world where you are only allowed to buy 80 rated players and under. I'm trying to raise funds to buy new talents.

Bijlow just rose, so him. 

Simon and Muller should get rises when their leagues are reviewed (not sure when that will be).

Also Rahul, it seemed a little bit weird that you think Kante should get -1 and Ings wouldnt get a rise, i think he will. Also do you think Ricardo Orsolini from Bologna could get 89?

34 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Also Rahul, it seemed a little bit weird that you think Kante should get -1 and Ings wouldnt get a rise, i think he will. Also do you think Ricardo Orsolini from Bologna could get 89?

I actually agree, similar to when hazard had a year long lack of form due to injuries. 

I think it would be Incredibly harsh not to give Kante the same leniency. However defensive minded players are always seen as lesser beings. 

2 hours ago, Andrius K said:

Illic had a rise to 91 in March so I can’t see him rising again, plus he’s 32 and SM tend to be a little harsher on the older players.

Immobile won’t rise to 94 while at Lazio.

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Alfredo Morelos, time to sell ?

Yeah I would keep him for now Thorgan at least until the next transfer window passes, if he’s still at Rangers after that I would sell.

I do think a lot of teams will be put off him though due to his awful discipline.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Sell Bijlow.

Keep Simon for a while yet he’s probably the best out of the 3 keepers in my opinion.

42 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does Kevin Volland have a chance to get to 90 from 89?

Yeah should rise to 90.

15 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

I think Di Maria could get a rise too

Im not so sure I think 92 is correct for now. Like I said before he’s 32 and SM treat older players more harshly.

Guys sorry for posting here but really need managers:

My custom setup is looking for committed managers! We are starting our second season, it’s a 3 division 12 team league. Top teams available with original squads. 1st division is filled. GW ID: 415300)

Does anyone know why transfer bids take so long to come in? 

I have had one player listed for 4 days now and no bids have come in yet a bid has come in for John Lundstram who I didn't even have listed. Just annoying when I am waiting for a bid to happen as I want to buy some French league players before they rise.