• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Ok so need a suggestion

Carvajal + Isco vs De ligt + Cuadrado better duo?

De ligt and Cuadrado.

De ligt has the potential to be a 94/5+ defender.

Isco and Carvajal are in there prime and won’t rise much more in the future.

@Krooss25

Pavard - 90 -> 91

Hakimi - 90 -> 91

Soyuncu - 90 -> 90 - Stay

Joe Gomez - 90 -> 91

@Id rather be in SW19 + @Kurt angle

On the value of players question.

Yeah I think it depends what league the player in question is in but most importantly how highly rated the player is, for example:

Aleksander Buksa of Wisla Kraków is now worth 600k I bought him for most of my clubs on the 7th of may for 340k very very hot prospect.

I also believe that SM may check the forums or maybe it’s a coincidence because Buksa has been mentioned by me and Thorgan recently regarding his potential. This may be one of the reasons for his value to double.

I have also found this with Edmond Tapsoba, his value increased when he was getting a lot of attention on this forum.

Dont get me wrong SM will probably have there own people with knowledge about young prospects potential wonder kids but I wouldn’t be surprised if they base some players values off of the knowledge of people on this forum.

11 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

For me, only Haland is 100%. Davies got a +2 in March so I feel it'll only be 89 for him. Valverde could get 90 yes.

Gosens, Hateboer - 89 given their age profile and team.

Merino - definitely not 

Nkunku - possible but it would need a Bundesliga title. 89 for sure.

Ferran - almost definitely not, but 89 is likely

Lodi and Cucurella- 89

Not to squash your suggestions, but just adding my two cents.

wish to add my opinion to say that nkunku is one of the hottest prospect of leipzig in bundesliga with 4 goals and 12 assists. those guys smashed out of CL the most rated tottenham playing one of most amazing football in europe. he is still 22 and i guess his raise depend on how far RB will go in champions. at the moment i think he should've already be 89, also accordingly how raises in ajax have been managed in the last solar year by SM.

talking about merino, he his the front man of real sociedad along with oyarzabal and they are 4th in la liga just 1 point from sevilla 3rd. i think his next raise rely mainly on how high will be their position in the end season. guess 90 if will be qualified to the champions, 89 if will be europa league.

lodi is one of the guys who trashed world champions liverpool using balls and heart like simeone likes. i wish to ask to this very competent forum: what if this guy was, again, playing for ajax and doing what they did? i guess he would be already 91. so i think that at the end of the season he will be 90 and feeling rightfully under rated compared with de light or van de beek.

agree about all the others aforementioned. as due said in the end, this is just my humble opinion.

8 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

A little harsh I feel, I think his question is how good do you think he  can get. ie is he going to be a "worldie" or just alow 90;s etc. Which I agree is hard to predict but he is looking I feel for general feel of ho good he can get.

Sorry if came out harsh. What I meant was it's impossible to tell. 

As it is Barca's defenders and half the squad is in whirlwind. They get more negative publicity (in English media) than positive. Which also counts towards a rating change. So there are wide range of real life scenarios and hence it's impossible to say. 

39 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

wish to add my opinion to say that nkunku is one of the hottest prospect of leipzig in bundesliga with 4 goals and 12 assists. those guys smashed out of CL the most rated tottenham playing one of most amazing football in europe. he is still 22 and i guess his raise depend on how far RB will go in champions. at the moment i think he should've already be 89, also accordingly how raises in ajax have been managed in the last solar year by SM.

talking about merino, he his the front man of real sociedad along with oyarzabal and they are 4th in la liga just 1 point from sevilla 3rd. i think his next raise rely mainly on how high will be their position in the end season. guess 90 if will be qualified to the champions, 89 if will be europa league.

lodi is one of the guys who trashed world champions liverpool using balls and heart like simeone likes. i wish to ask to this very competent forum: what if this guy was, again, playing for ajax and doing what they did? i guess he would be already 91. so i think that at the end of the season he will be 90 and feeling rightfully under rated compared with de light or van de beek.

agree about all the others aforementioned. as due said in the end, this is just my humble opinion.

My last comment came out rude. With this one I am really very curious. 

Where did the bold marked sentence come from? They stopped playing amazing football for a year now. 

11 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

If Davies will get 89 soon so he will get +2 this december 91

fair enough

9 hours ago, dutza90 said:

Pasalic as well! I guess same chances as Gosesns 

true

9 hours ago, hesselink said:

Nelson Semedo - MAX Rating prediction?

I think 91. He's a good player but not a Dani Alves type to hit a high rating at RB. Or even a TAA type player. Full-backs don't hit as high ratings any more. Looking at the 90+ RBs in game:

Centre-backs who can play at RB: Ramos; Gimenez, Alderweireld; Stones, Rudiger, de Vrij, Savic, Boateng, Otamendi

Defensive mids who can play at RB: Kimmich; Fabinho; Partey; Milner

Actual RB: TAA, Carvajal, Walker; Cancelo, Pereira, Meunier, Roberto, Florenzi, Azpi, Cuadrado, Alves

7 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Ok so need a suggestion

Carvajal + Isco vs De ligt + Cuadrado better duo?

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Will the following get these this time?

Joe gomez +1 yes

Soyunku +1 no

Pavard +1 yes

Hakimi +1 possibly yes

26 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

Nkunku should have gotten 89 in the winter, fact that he didn't makes me think he won't get 90.

Merino, possible yes.

I think the Ajax rises were over the top, not sure some of the 91s were warranted. Ziyech 92 seemed premature but he's off now anyway. Tadic 91 was alright. Van der Beek... maybe?

Tagliafico and Blind seemed a bit much though. Onana I felt was premature too.

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

In soccerwiki i think have finished ligue 1

But a lot of players dont have been review, for example osimhen

I am disappointed..

It can't be finished. Osimhen's club is at the top of the table so those players will enter the change later or closer to the review. 

Nothing to be disappointed about. 

Josh Maja has played just over 700 minutes in Ligue 1 for a side that finished 12th in the league, has played 140 minutes out of a possible 990 since the last review and has gone up from 82 to 83.

Axel Disasi, meanwhile has played 2430 minutes in Ligue 1 for a side that finished 6th in the league, has played 990 minutes out of a possible 1080 since the last review (literally missing just one game), has been a key player in Ligue 1's best defence (21 goals conceded, next best is tied between Rennes and PSG on 24) and yet in the Soccerwiki Recent Changes pages (32 pages, they've already looked at a number of Reims players on the 19th and have moved on from that club), there has been no sign of his page being edited. They've well and truly moved on from Reims so looks like he's sticking at 82. Ridiculous.

17 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

For me, only Haland is 100%. Davies got a +2 in March so I feel it'll only be 89 for him. Valverde could get 90 yes.

Gosens, Hateboer - 89 given their age profile and team.

Merino - definitely not 

Nkunku - possible but it would need a Bundesliga title. 89 for sure.

Ferran - almost definitely not, but 89 is likely

Lodi and Cucurella- 89

Not to squash your suggestions, but just adding my two cents.

No problemo mate. I actually agree with you, maybe i should have said: not 90 this review, but likely 90 soon. 

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Josh Maja has played just over 700 minutes in Ligue 1 for a side that finished 12th in the league, has played 140 minutes out of a possible 990 since the last review and has gone up from 82 to 83.

Axel Disasi, meanwhile has played 2430 minutes in Ligue 1 for a side that finished 6th in the league, has played 990 minutes out of a possible 1080 since the last review (literally missing just one game), has been a key player in Ligue 1's best defence (21 goals conceded, next best is tied between Rennes and PSG on 24) and yet in the Soccerwiki Recent Changes pages (32 pages, they've already looked at a number of Reims players on the 19th and have moved on from that club), there has been no sign of his page being edited. They've well and truly moved on from Reims so looks like he's sticking at 82. Ridiculous.

The Maja rise was fine.

Reims finished 6th on the table, so there's some more time to go. Disasi will definitely get his rise. The review is done based on league table (20th upwards), my predictions are done in the same order. Here's a rough prediction below of the schedule based on past patterns. Each team is usually spread across two days.

Today was: Day 1 Angers, Day 1 Strasbourg, Day 2 Bordeaux

22nd: Day 1 Monaco, Day 2 Angers, Day 2 Strasbourg

23rd: Day 1 Lyon, Day 1 Montpellier, Day 2 Monaco

24th: Day 1 Nice, Day 2 Lyon, Day 2 Montpellier

25th: Day 1 Lille, Day 1 Reims, Day 2 Nice

26th: Day 1 Rennes, Day 2 Lille, Day 2 Reims

27th: Day 1 PSG, Day 1 Marseille, Day 2 Rennes

28th: Day 2 PSG, Day 2 Marseille (and whichever league is next)

Disasi is too obvious a riser for SM to miss. 

19 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Paciencia, amigo, veamos. Lille debe hacerse los lunes y martes.

Soccerwiki review the Players and in the Next days appear in SM, its true no?

Osimhen dont has review and the others Players of Lille yes

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

My last comment came out rude. With this one I am really very curious. 

Where did the bold marked sentence come from? They stopped playing amazing football for a year now. 

assume that the team that is playing amazing football is obviously leipzig, but that sentence came out honestly equivocal. sorry for making you confused who the amazing team is......

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Soccerwiki review the Players and in the Next days appear in SM, its true no?

Osimhen dont has review and the others Players of Lille yes

That is strange. I'd be surprised if Osimhen doesn't get 88 at least even with the curtailed season. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

The Maja rise was fine.

Reims finished 6th on the table, so there's some more time to go. Disasi will definitely get his rise. The review is done based on league table (20th upwards), my predictions are done in the same order. Here's a rough prediction below of the schedule based on past patterns. Each team is usually spread across two days.

Disasi is too obvious a riser for SM to miss. 

I was just using Maja as an example of a player who rose from 82 to higher lower in the league and with fewer minutes. I know the review is done based on league table, and I know what the schedule tends to be, but the soccerwiki recent changes database usually indicates which player pages have been edited (could be rating, position whatever) a few days in advance. A number of Reims players were edited a couple of days ago, and I expect at least some of them to get an increase when the updates happen. No sign of Disasi among them.

Morelos and Szoboszlai or Dest?

Neither of them will be nowhere near to my starting 11, but who do you think has more potential and chance to rise in the future. I have no problem giving Morelos, but my dilemma is about Szoboszlai. On the other hand good high rated fullbacks are very hard to buy,  so do you think it's worth the gamble to give these 2 for Dest with the rumours linking him to Bayern and Barca? Do you think he can be a 90+ rated in the next 2-3 years?

21 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

I was just using Maja as an example of a player who rose from 82 to higher lower in the league and with fewer minutes. I know the review is done based on league table, and I know what the schedule tends to be, but the soccerwiki recent changes database usually indicates which player pages have been edited (could be rating, position whatever) a few days in advance. A number of Reims players were edited a couple of days ago, and I expect at least some of them to get an increase when the updates happen. No sign of Disasi among them.

May be SW learned a lesson or two from Pepe.

4 minutes ago, katal0neca said:

Neither of them will be nowhere near to my starting 11, but who do you think has more potential and chance to rise in the future. I have no problem giving Morelos, but my dilemma is about Szoboszlai. On the other hand good high rated fullbacks are very hard to buy,  so do you think it's worth the gamble to give these 2 for Dest with the rumours linking him to Bayern and Barca? Do you think he can be a 90+ rated in the next 2-3 years?

Dest

Morelos’s discipline will always be his weakness and will probably effect his chances of joining a bigger team.

Szoboszlai is a great talent of which I don’t see much dissimilar in potential between him and Dest but for me you answered your own question.

I do agree with you by saying it is much harder to find a decent right back, the world isn’t blessed with many TAA’s etc, where as there are many young players with talent like Szoboszlai in his position.

8 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Dragowski to 87, 88?

2 hours ago, katal0neca said:

Szoboszlai is set to have a great career. So this one is tricky. I think it is worth the gamble for Dest as Bayern need a long term solution at RB.

2 hours ago, Andrius K said:

Dragowski to 87, 88?

12 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi I can afford either M Kana and A Barrenetxea  (both 2.4m) OR Dest 5m

Which would you go for? These are money making purchases? or could they become first teamers?

Thanks in advance

Dest, for similar reasoning to the previous Dest question. Quality full-backs are rare.