Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4149

  • Kieran_S91

    3432

  • Soccahappy

    1623

  • Milanista1

    1358

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

20 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ok maybe hes on is max but Koke s not going down for a long time... starting XI for spain...RM, LM (rare) 26 YO.

Belotti have to leave torino...fantastic player....hype is gone but neverthless...

Gelson is a must buy (Cuadrado 2.0)

No brainer for me...Dybala (i love it to) is easily replaceble in my mind 

Belotti is class.

A football journalist said months ago that Salah was not better than Cuadrado. So is Gelson better than both? :P 

17 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Riccardo Orsolini sell?

keep for now 

15 hours ago, jlammy said:

Lloris or Keylor Navas?

Lloris

15 hours ago, darkblade said:

Well, I wouldn't say he was a flop while playing, scored a few goals, and considering how this review was done ... not the worst joke I'd say :)

Not a flop, but doesn't mean he's on the same level as Saul, Umtiti etc. He's worth the 90 but not more. Barca overhyped as usual.

14 hours ago, GiJ0MaN said:

Hmm hard one. But I must choose Lloris since he doesn't have a good replacement in Tottenham and I'm not seeing him leaving the club anytime soon. And since it has been said that RM is looking for someone to replace Navas...

RM have nearly found their replacement in Kepa

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Belotti is class.

A football journalist said months ago that Salah was not better than Cuadrado. So is Gelson better than both? :P 

i wonder if he say that now? lol Doubt it ;) Cuadrado in England = 0.... Salah = Jesus :)

Im saying that Gelson could be better than Cuadrado...not ATM...they are very similar (linked with Barça several times)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Belotti is class.

A football journalist said months ago that Salah was not better than Cuadrado. So is Gelson better than both? :P 

keep for now 

Lloris

Not a flop, but doesn't mean he's on the same level as Saul, Umtiti etc. He's worth the 90 but not more. Barca overhyped as usual.

RM have nearly found their replacement in Kepa

Well, when you compare Paulinho to other 91s in the game, sure ... there is no doubt you are right. :) I'm just saying it's not the worst error SM has made.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darkblade said:

Well, when you compare Paulinho to other 91s in the game, sure ... there is no doubt you are right. :) I'm just saying it's not the worst error SM has made.

But he is so key for Brazil that cannot be ignored, should of been 91 in China but that wasnt going to happen. It is correct

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2017 at 12:04 PM, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

I have not played SM for three years, after many years of playing.

I do not understand some classification changes.

The game is changed!

How is it possible these players kept the ranking ??? 
UMTITI - 91 - Barcelona 
Saul - 91 - Atletico Madrid

Can they still rise your ranking for tomorrow ?

Basically it is too early for Umititi. Got 91 in May 2017. 

Saul should be 92 at end of season, Ath Madrid poor Champions League didnt help so far this season

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, TMCosta said:

i wonder if he say that now? lol Doubt it ;) Cuadrado in England = 0.... Salah = Jesus :)

Im saying that Gelson could be better than Cuadrado...not ATM...they are very similar (linked with Barça several times)

Was a she actually haha. Mina Rzouki, got a lot of stick for that.

12 hours ago, Ignazio Barraco said:

Giuliano to 90? Possibilties?

maybe 

5 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Norway & Sweden. Its overdue since November

hmm

3 hours ago, jlammy said:

Verratti or Luis Suarez?

I have Ronaldo ,Bale and Carrasco in attack, and Modric, Sergi Roberto (utlity player, often plays elsewhere), Bakayoko, Gagliardini and Mascherano in midfield.  

Suarez

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Jeremy Gelin (Rennes) a worth buying!

is he?

8 hours ago, Humble Ninja said:

So, what league are they reviewing now? Brazilian Second Division??

yes,  transitioning to first now

4 hours ago, Yuasa said:

@Sir Rahul naby keita or weigl? Who could reach 92 soon? Thanks.

Interesting question, it's tough to answer tbh. I'd say Weigl if he moves away from Dortmund.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

it's up to personal preference really, Weigl is a DM, Keita is more of a CM

It's also worth noting that Kieta will move to Liverpool and achieve failure....

 

It's what Liverpool do best, Weigl for sure! Also worth mentioning National teams, Germany are much stronger with a better chance of winning things....

 

Lots to be considered outside of player ability when it comes to this game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

It's also worth noting that Kieta will move to Liverpool and achieve failure....

 

It's what Liverpool do best, Weigl for sure! Also worth mentioning National teams, Germany are much stronger with a better chance of winning things....

 

Lots to be considered outside of player ability when it comes to this game. 

yes,it is true too. Infact my reasoning is that:
both of them have the same age.
keita scores more goals than weigl.
both of teams doesn't play Champions league, so this is a point of disadvantage for reach a rise.
weigl doesn't play a lot because i was injuried and bosz place him in a different role, now with the new coach he will return in his role.
But the most important thing is about their nationality. Weigl plays for Germany (probably winner of WC 2018), Keita plays for Guinea... as mentioned above, this is another important aspect for some future rise.. 
their value it's not important for me.. 32 mln or 28 mln it's not a problem. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

yes,it is true too. Infact my reasoning is that:
both of them have the same age.
keita scores more goals than weigl.
both of teams doesn't play Champions league, so this is a point of disadvantage for reach a rise.
weigl doesn't play a lot because i was injuried and bosz place him in a different role, now with the new coach he will return in his role.
But the most important thing is about their nationality. Weigl plays for Germany (probably winner of WC 2018), Keita plays for Guinea... as mentioned above, this is another important aspect for some future rise.. 
their value it's not important for me.. 32 mln or 28 mln it's not a problem. 

Personally, I like both of them, I think both players are class. When it comes strictly to SM ratings, I'd say go for Weigl ... still a bet though. :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...