Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

34 minutes ago, haolopes said:

All that players and many others have to be updated. It makes no sense. Bradaric is only 83 for exemple. 

You are NOT WRONG U are RIGHT haolopes it would make no sense whatever for SM to miss him and Osimhen particularly, if not all of them awaiting there just rewards. 

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Me has inspirado para responderle a Inspiron un compañero de Leeds (yo mismo soy un viejo muchacho de Leeds, alrededor de la época de John Charles cuando vi por primera vez a LU y a él)   "En un cobertizo blanco" (Stand).

Lamentablemente, mi hoja de cálculo solo es adecuada para jugadores principalmente, más jóvenes y con calificaciones inferiores a 88. Lo que significa que ninguno de su lista está en la hoja de cálculo. Mi sensación de "tripa" es mayor si no todos estos son menos de 50/50 ... Lo siento

Sí, lo harán en los próximos días Haolopes , ver más abajo. 

Tienes razón, Kierans91 está obsesionado aunque podría ser una exageración leve. Diría impacientemente impaciente por las buenas noticias. 

TODAVÍA Viene de SM: MontPellier, Lyon, Niza, Reims, Lille, Rennes, Marsella y PSG en aproximadamente este orden y probablemente 1 o 2 clubes por día, ya que SM está dormitando perezosamente bajo el sol y se broncea lentamente. SM = S baja M otion que, por supuesto, es ligeramente mejor que un apagado, Cheers Socca  😀

The Players normally appear in soccerwiki and a few days later appear in SM

Why dont appear osimhen, disasi..?

If dont appear in soccerwiki i suppose that these Players wont grow

15 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't think so, no

Fair enough, then again it is just his first season.

Possible but unlikely, and honestly no need. 95 should be for when you win something big, like a CL.

Duo, that's a crazy deal. 

I would go for Bruno. Chiesa could always go the Berardi way.

Thank you for the answers. I'm still doubtfoul. I don't think Chiesa isn't comparable to Berardi and I think I'll move from Fiorentina, (Inter really wants him) still B.Fernaneds is a great player...

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

Laporte for Koke & Piatek ?? What's everyones thought on the deal? Good? Bad? Awful? Will Laporte rise and will Koke & Piatek fall or stay same?

All 3 will keep their current ratings for now. Really depends on your current squad. Can you give more info on who you already have?

5 hours ago, haolopes said:

What about Zeki Celik? +1 to 89?

Yes should rise to 89

5 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Laporte for Koke & Piatek ?? What's everyones thought on the deal? Good? Bad? Awful? Will Laporte rise and will Koke & Piatek fall or stay same?

Probably the duo, better value for money.

All 3 will keep there rating.

8 hours ago, Sareum said:

Neres or Coman?  

Neres

7 hours ago, haolopes said:

Possible yes

6 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

All three will keep their rating, depends how much you need Laporte

7 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

agree they all stay, but i would NEVER give away koke, so try to add in the deal someone else instead of him. 

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Sorry I missed this,

Don't know much about Oscar Castro so can’t really help.

Zivkovic hasn’t played at all for Benfica this season and I would probably sell him before he potentially decreases in the future.

23 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Monaco hasn't been done properly, and then I don't know why they did bits and pieces of Nice, Lyon and Montpellier when they could focus more on two clubs. Sigh.

Seriously that's quite disappointing

13 hours ago, haolopes said:

Should get +1 to 89. What makes it slightly difficult is Lille's Cap is 89 so it's slighty harder than say below 87 to 88. Nevertheless spreadsheet shows +18.9%  so he does deserve 89 in my opinion.

14 hours ago, JOE GI said:

The Players normally appear in soccerwiki and a few days later appear in SM

Why dont appear osimhen, disasi..?

If dont appear in soccerwiki i suppose that these Players wont grow

JOE GI, If SM miss both of these rises then their judgement would be more than disgraceful. If they missed just one then they have missed Individuals many times in the past but it would still be very lazy of them.

Conclusion: They are both obvious risers and I don't think SM will miss them as their clubs have not been reviewed yet!

15 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Difficult decision, Neither are having many minutes this season, Neres out since 6th November with knee injury and Coman out from 30th November until last 2 matches when he was eased in, with 5mins and then 27mins!

Neres is a 90 and Coman 91 which seems the deciding factor short term but long term I like Neres prospects of being the better player. If I HAD to do the deal now maybe Coman....

12 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Laporte's Injury worries have held back his rises and would probably be +2 better off if he wasn't out so much. Doesn't mean to say Laporte would automatically get a rise any time soon unless SM see him back playing and commanding Man City's defence again.

I would wait and see as Koke and Piatek aren't likely to rise soon anyway and both should stay. 

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Monaco hasn't been done properly, and then I don't know why they did bits and pieces of Nice, Lyon and Montpellier when they could focus more on two clubs. Sigh.

I totally agree SIR! I believe it's camouflage, SM muddying the water as much as they can so rises are not too obvious.

2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Seriously that's quite disappointing

Yes zerocool. Another SM camouflage job today:- Trying to hide Argentina is the next full review by hiding 11 Colon players (2nd bottom of the table) and hopping all over the world such as Croatia and Colombia etc etc

What potential does Luis Alberto of Lazio have? I've only seen highlights of him but I gather he's had a very good season. I saw he recently rose to 91 (which would already get him in my starting XI) but is he future 92/3 material?

I also have the chance to pick up Zaniolo. Him or Alberto?

Harrison MARCELIN (Monaco / ex Auxerre)
Imran LOUZA (Nantes)
Nathanael MBUKU (Stade de Reims)

Opinion? I'm looking for clear football informations about their quality (not transfer rumours).

1 hour ago, Pedworgan said:

What potential does Luis Alberto of Lazio have? I've only seen highlights of him but I gather he's had a very good season. I saw he recently rose to 91 (which would already get him in my starting XI) but is he future 92/3 material?

I also have the chance to pick up Zaniolo. Him or Alberto?

Zaniolo for me, he’s got a big future.

Can’t see Luis Alberto rising anymore while he’s at Lazio unless they consistently do well in Serie A and even win it.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Harrison MARCELIN (Monaco / ex Auxerre)
Imran LOUZA (Nantes)
Nathanael MBUKU (Stade de Reims)

Opinion? I'm looking for clear football informations about their quality (not transfer rumours).

Imran Louza is going from strength to strength at Nantes and is probably one of there better players now.

Nathanael Mbuku is still abit raw but another one with good potential. I would sign both if you have the funds.

Not sure about Marcelin I haven’t really seen much of him.

1 hour ago, haolopes said:

Aurelien Tchouameni (Monaco) and Remi Oudin (Bordeaux), for exemple, were on soccerwiki list and didn’t update (yet?). 
Don’t know what to expect!

Not sure about Oudin but half of Monaco hasn’t been reviewed yet so there is still time for Tchouameni.

Hi guys,

can anybody point me in the right direction to pick up some money making biggish risers that I can sell on once their transfer bans are up, to help me build up my finances as I only have a small budget & am looking to increase it.

Cheers