Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

3 hours ago, oronzodd said:

i like the whole idea but i don't have facebook due to ideological reasons that is not appropriate to debate right here right now. if i find a team fit for me in your GW can i join anyway?

Unfortunately being part of the Facebook group is our key principle to eradicate cheats and be part of the community of the game world so without that we can’t let anyone have a team I am afraid. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Skriniar. Under Conte Inter's defence will be tough to beat. Skriniar will get recognition and a plus accordingly.

Chiellini is getting back plus I have noticed Sarri loves old players. At best I see De ligt staying at his current rating for a year. 

Once Skriniar gets his plus you can always exchange him for De Ligt. 

That's my thought. 

i wish to add that de ligt with juventus didn't impress me, tough is still young and has plenty of time to grow, nonetheless he didn't deserve a +1 last review, and since then he was also benched by demiral. skriniar way better actually, big money's over him and lautaro, wouldn't be astonish to a megatransfer soon.

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Firstly I would look at bringing strength into your defence especially with how old Thiago Silva is and the fact that Kamara is still only 87 and potentially 88 in a few days.

So I would try to bring in Upamecano if he’s available or a Joe Gomez. That would add strength and longevity into your team.

Secondly I also think you could do with a little more strength in central midfield. Bruno Fernandes, Van de Beek, De Jong, Milinkovic-Savic, Havertz etc

Thirdly I would get another young striker depending on wether you play Jonathan David up front or in CAM. Haaland, Osimhen would be ideal. 

Thanks for the advice. Right now I'm cash strapped, but will make room for one player in each of the lines. I just have a lot of young players, it's difficult to decide who gets sold

5 minutes ago, Damien1990 said:

Don't get why he didn't appear on the soccerwiki pages though. Similarly, Bellegarde was on the edited pages but didn't get a rating/position change

Sometimes the edits aren't for ratings, could be some insignificant data like height/weight or whatever. I think. I have no clue how SW works.

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Naby Keita 

Wait or Trade? As a big fan of his play, there is big doubt about him because of injury prone.

Trade,

Struggled with injuries this season like you say and you could pick up a Bruno Fernandes, M-Savic, Goretzka etc for the same price.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Between Benzema and Cavani who are you guys expecting to drop the most the quickest? 

Probably Cavani, future looks relatively uncertain with his contract expiring in the summer.

Pretty sure PSG won’t be extending it, guess it all depends on where he ends up next.

7 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Romain Saiss to 88 very possible and dont tell me otherwise!

Yeah I tend to agree.

2 hours ago, hesselink said:

Naby Keita 

Wait or Trade? As a big fan of his play, there is big doubt about him because of injury prone.

Trade for a good deal

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Between Benzema and Cavani who are you guys expecting to drop the most the quickest? 

Cavani hasn't played a lot this season (injury) and dropped to 93 in December. With the curtailed season I think it would be unfair for SM to drop him to 92, however we will know in the next few days. His contract ends next month and he will move - I thought it would be Atleti, but seems like it may be Inter. Idk - fact is his future is more uncertain.

Benzema on the other hand has seen Jovic off for the time being so I think his 93 is safe for now.

Tl;dr: Cavani.

1 hour ago, Andrius K said:

Romain Saiss to 88 very possible and dont tell me otherwise!

I agree - but think he will only get 87.

42 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Does Takehiro Tomiyasu at Bologna have a chance to rise from 85 to 87?

Yes but 86 is more likely 

11 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

And another player I have seen linked with a few bigger clubs is Florinel Coman. 

Has anyone seen him to judge if he will make it at the top level?

No idea, I don't think the rumours have much legitimacy - Liverpool for example. I'm just speculating though.

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Trade for a good deal

Cavani hasn't played a lot this season (injury) and dropped to 93 in December. With the curtailed season I think it would be unfair for SM to drop him to 92, however we will know in the next few days. His contract ends next month and he will move - I thought it would be Atleti, but seems like it may be Inter. Idk - fact is his future is more uncertain.

Benzema on the other hand has seen Jovic off for the time being so I think his 93 is safe for now.

Tl;dr: Cavani.

I agree - but think he will only get 87.

Yes but 86 is more likely 

No idea, I don't think the rumours have much legitimacy - Liverpool for example. I'm just speculating though.

Yeah true, he has been doing well in Romania but that league isn't exactly great. Was debating between getting him, Neto or Shapi Suleymanov and I think Neto at Wolves is probably the better option for the future as he seems to be playing a lot more now

Also seen Joao Pedro at Cagliari linked to Chelsea today, doubt he will move but he should get a +1 surely?

26 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Yeah true, he has been doing well in Romania but that league isn't exactly great. Was debating between getting him, Neto or Shapi Suleymanov and I think Neto at Wolves is probably the better option for the future as he seems to be playing a lot more now

Also seen Joao Pedro at Cagliari linked to Chelsea today, doubt he will move but he should get a +1 surely?

Yeah doubt Pedro would go to Chelsea but yes should get +1. I see links to Roma which make more sense.