• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Divir said:

R. Dias, Klosterman, Ndidi, Elvedi.

Can you please rank them?

For CB position. Thanks!

#1 Klostermann - amazing versatility player, probably one of the main players of German national team.

I'm not impressed with Dias & Elvedi. In my opinion, Francisco Ferro is better player then Ruben Dias. If we look at stats from this season, Ndidi never played DC in Premier League.

1 hour ago, Divir said:

R. Dias, Klosterman, Ndidi, Elvedi.

Can you please rank them?

For CB position. Thanks!

Klosterman playing in a very good exciting Leipzig team.

Elvedi in Monchengladbach team that has done very well this season.

Ruben Dias been linked to many clubs like Manchester City but I would say he’s probably the worst out of the 3, so..

Klosterman, Elvedi then Dias.

Im excluding Ndidi because he isn’t a CB.

15 minutes ago, Dandie said:

Frenkie De Jong or Andy Robertson?

Position does not matter.
TIA

Frenkie De Jong, the future of Barcelona.

Could probably be 95+ in future, I might be wrong but I can’t remember there’s ever been an out and out full back 95+

I know Kimmich is 95 but he’s more of a CM now and can play multiple positions.

25 minutes ago, Dandie said:

TIA

Frenkie, for the same reasons Kieran said.

Kimmich is 94. Lahm was 95 but he too was highly versatile and one of a kind. Don't think there has been any other 94+ full-back (I can think of) aside from Marcelo and Dani Alves. 

Maicon used to be 96 but that was before I started playing SM - and also I think SM were more generous with ratings back then.

5 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Kimmich is 94. Lahm was 95 but he too was highly versatile and one of a kind. Don't think there has been any other 94+ full-back (I can think of) aside from Marcelo and Dani Alves. 

Maicon used to be 96 but that was before I started playing SM - and also I think SM were more generous with ratings back then.

yes, evra cole 95 too

58 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

My mistake don’t know why I had in my head that he was 95 🙈😂 either way there has been a lot more 95+ midfielders than full backs... fact.

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Valery of Southampton worth investing in? Probably I have to pay max to get him. How long before I get my investment back? 

Has been a favourite of Ralph Hassenhutl for the last year or so, got injured in November so was restricted in terms of his game time then covid hit.

He may get a 1+ in July or maybe more if the EPL comes back in June. Worth keeping for now and as long as he keeps playing at Southampton he will continue to rise.

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Valery of Southampton worth investing in? Probably I have to pay max to get him. How long before I get my investment back? 

I am a Southampton fan so I saw playing him many times. Before he got  viral infection and missed 3 months, I would say yes, but now he can't find his form. We also search a new right back, so I would wait until the end of the season and see how much he will play.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Worth keeping to see if there is any movement at RB over the summer. Cedric has now gone, Walker-Peters came in on loan but not sure if he will stay permanently (or whether Soton have an option to do so). Still only 21.

11 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Takehiro Tomiyasu

Manuel Akanji

Mathijs De Ligt

Dayot Upamecano

Lukas Klostermann

Maximilian Wöber

Mohammed Salisu

Edmond Tapsoba

If you have defenders like this, do you think you need to sell Joachim Andersen ?

@Sir Rahul

Personally I would as I think the rest are all better, Salisu and Tapsoba are 90 rated potential for sure. Not sure about Wober but Onguene from Salzburg looks decent too. 

Also surely Osimhen has to rise tomorrow? Others have risen even if it is just +1 so he surely has to be a +1 at least. If not thiss is very strange

8 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Personally I would as I think the rest are all better, Salisu and Tapsoba are 90 rated potential for sure. Not sure about Wober but Onguene from Salzburg looks decent too. 

Also surely Osimhen has to rise tomorrow? Others have risen even if it is just +1 so he surely has to be a +1 at least. If not thiss is very strange

Nsoki should of risen by at least 2 yesterday but he didn’t, I wouldn’t be so sure.

It’s unusual for a review to get worse as it goes along, usually starts off a little unpredictable with the lower league teams but then gets more accurate the further up the league they go.

I think the opposite has happened on this occasion.

34 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Takehiro Tomiyasu

Manuel Akanji

Mathijs De Ligt

Dayot Upamecano

Lukas Klostermann

Maximilian Wöber

Mohammed Salisu

Edmond Tapsoba

If you have defenders like this, do you think you need to sell Joachim Andersen? @Sir Rahul

I would sell - you have 4 90+ defenders + Salisu and Tapsoba who are set for the top.

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Nsoki should of risen by at least 2 yesterday but he didn’t, I wouldn’t be so sure.

It’s unusual for a review to get worse as it goes along, usually starts off a little unpredictable with the lower league teams but then gets more accurate the further up the league they go.

I think the opposite has happened on this occasion.

Indeed, only theory I have is they don't want to be too generous with the higher teams given the lack of football player. Doesn't excuse Nsoki though.

Only plus side is I don't think they will do the other leagues until there is a definite decision on the respective seasons.

23 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

For me he doesn't need to rise because he's my 3th option in my squad and so his concerns won't come normally 😛 (Osimhen)

Onguéne is an okay player, I still have Koundé, Lisandro Martinez, Lucumi (in my youth team) and on loan to other teams Gabriel Magalhaes, Bastoni, Saliba, Perez, Tomori, Vanheusden and Demiral. I have enough 😛 

2 hours ago, Andrius K said:

Talking about full-backs, the way Trent Alexander-Arnold goes, he should hit 95 in some years, surely. Even maybe 96 in the future. 

yeah

For full-backs to hit 94/95 they have to be part of the dominant team in either Germany (Bayern), Spain (Real/Barca) or England. I don't think Juve or PSG can justify that rating for a full-back.

With TAA, that high rating would be dependent on how Liverpool evolve.

Seems like it'll Davies and TAA who'll be the top-rated LB and RB in the coming years.

So you guys think Aleksey Sutromin will rise? Also can Sebastian Andersson of Berlin rise?

Also if you had to pick 1 of Sutromin vs Sebastian Vs Irvin Cordona which would you pick

Also which is better pair to buy 

Barino + Sutromin

Or

Lenz + Abu Hanna + Sutromin

Also if you guys can suggest some low key 80-82 rated attacker in budget of 1-2 mil who will rise? Shapi is sold so don't tell him😭

47 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Javier Hernandez or Remi Oudin? What do you guys think about Oudin?

I have Oudin, I'm a D4 side in a 100-team GW, starting striker currently is Germain (Enner Valencia can also play there).

@Kierans91 @thorgan lesar

I chose Oudin because you can relate more on him then Javier Hernandez. Don't expect Javier Hernandez will keep his 89 when the MLS is reviewed.

5 hours ago, Dandie said:

TIA

Just agreeing/adding to what the others have said:

I believe if FDJ (continues progressing at Barça) he could well hit up to a 95 before A. Robertson does, because its quite rare for a full-back to hit such a high rating or even stay there for too long,  no doubt Andy does have the potential to get there someday. 

However, as FDJ is also 3 years younger than A. Robertson - you will have the services of (FDJ) a highly-rated player for longer. 

58 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Javier Hernandez or Remi Oudin? What do you guys think about Oudin?

I have Oudin, I'm a D4 side in a 100-team GW, starting striker currently is Germain (Enner Valencia can also play there).

@Kierans91 @thorgan lesar

I know the question isn't aimed at me😇but I thought I would offer an opinion as well. 

Both players do have a similar average performance rating this season in as many games. 

For the short-term I would go for J.Hernandez, as J. Hernandez (89, 31) is (for now) +3 rating above R. Oudin (23) who plays his trade at Bordeaux - who are probably capped at 89 anyways.