Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4430

  • Kieran_S91

    3858

  • Soccahappy

    1735

  • Milanista1

    1468

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

yeah

For full-backs to hit 94/95 they have to be part of the dominant team in either Germany (Bayern), Spain (Real/Barca) or United. I don't think Juve or PSG can justify that rating for a full-back.

With TAA, that high rating would be dependent on how Liverpool evolve.

Seems like it'll Davies and TAA who'll be the top-rated LB and RB in the coming years.

Forcefully you have to put United. They are history, move on to the blue side. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Javier Hernandez or Remi Oudin? What do you guys think about Oudin?

I have Oudin, I'm a D4 side in a 100-team GW, starting striker currently is Germain (Enner Valencia can also play there).

@Kierans91 @thorgan lesar

Javier Hernandez. He has excellent status and fan following is America, specially south. Yes, he might get -1 but the hype he will generate will keep him in competitive rating for some time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Javier Hernandez or Remi Oudin? What do you guys think about Oudin?

I have Oudin, I'm a D4 side in a 100-team GW, starting striker currently is Germain (Enner Valencia can also play there).

@Kierans91 @thorgan lesar

I would say Oudin simply for the fact that your 2 current strikers are ageing.

Hernandez will probably decrease like Milanista said in the next MLS review which shouldn’t be far off.

Also Oudin should of rose to 87 a couple of days ago but unfortunately missed out so I do think he is due a rise next time.

Long term you will benefit with having Oudin in my opinion even if Bordeaux are capped at 89.

@zerocool1

A few players between 1-2 million who should rise:

Arten Besedin - 83 -> 84

Patson Daka - 82 -> 85

Rabbi Matondo - 80 -> 82

Eddie Nketiah - 80 -> 83

Sekou Koita - 78 -> 81

I’m sure there’s many more that the other guys can mention.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I would say Oudin simply for the fact that your 2 current strikers are ageing.

Hernandez will probably decrease like Milanista said in the next MLS review which shouldn’t be far off.

Also Oudin should of rose to 87 a couple of days ago but unfortunately missed out so I do think he is due a rise next time.

Long term you will benefit with having Oudin in my opinion even if Bordeaux are capped at 89.

 

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Javier Hernandez. He has excellent status and fan following is America, specially south. Yes, he might get -1 but the hype he will generate will keep him in competitive rating for some time.

 

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I know the question isn't aimed at me😇but I thought I would offer an opinion as well. 

Both players do have a similar average performance rating this season in as many games. 

For the short-term I would go for J.Hernandez, as J. Hernandez (89, 31) is (for now) +3 rating above R. Oudin (23) who plays his trade at Bordeaux - who are probably capped at 89 anyways. 

 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

I chose Oudin because you can relate more on him then Javier Hernandez. Don't expect Javier Hernandez will keep his 89 when the MLS is reviewed.

Thanks all. A bit tricky, I don't expect Hernandez will keep his 89 either. I guess I will sleep on it and decide.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

If you have to choose one for your team between Jonny Otto or Michael Keane who would it be? Forget the position. 

Jonny Otto,

Michael Keane hasn’t kicked since Burnley in my opinion.

Jonny first choice full back for a brilliant Wolves team.

On a side note, who are we all supporting tonight Dortmund or Bayern?

Im team Dortmund.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Random query. 

Could alaba ever get 94?

He is consistently excellent and now has that central role for bayern. This thread has said that full backs traditionally have had lower ratings but now he is playing cb. Maybe I am biased as I have always rated him as one of the best and others may not agree with that assessment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Fabian Ruiz or Bruno fernandes?

Give sandro for cancelo?

Bruno Fernandes, started his Manchester United career well, think he will be big for United in years to come.

Sandro, plays more than Cancelo, Cancelo will always rotate with Kyle Walker so will find it harder to rise.

10 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Random query. 

Could alaba ever get 94?

He is consistently excellent and now has that central role for bayern. This thread has said that full backs traditionally have had lower ratings but now he is playing cb. Maybe I am biased as I have always rated him as one of the best and others may not agree with that assessment. 

I agree I think he’s worth 94 that’s for sure.

Kimmich is 94 and I think him and Alaba are both rocks in that team and have been for a few years now, should probably be the same rating in my opinion.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Neither have we helped really. 2-2 judging by the quotes 😂😂

hahaha

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

If you have to choose one for your team between Jonny Otto or Michael Keane who would it be? Forget the position. 

Jonny

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Jonny Otto,

Michael Keane hasn’t kicked since Burnley in my opinion.

Jonny first choice full back for a brilliant Wolves team.

On a side note, who are we all supporting tonight Dortmund or Bayern?

Im team Dortmund.

Dortmund, as I want a title race.

1-0 to Bayern in the 75th min as we speak though, no idea how Dortmund didn't get that penalty earlier. Joke.

1 hour ago, Fabino said:

Fabian Ruiz or Bruno fernandes?

Give sandro for cancelo?

Bruno

Yes

40 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Random query. 

Could alaba ever get 94?

He is consistently excellent and now has that central role for bayern. This thread has said that full backs traditionally have had lower ratings but now he is playing cb. Maybe I am biased as I have always rated him as one of the best and others may not agree with that assessment. 

He could (and should). Got his 93 as a 21/22 year old and then I think playing at LB cost him a 94 (as Bayern haven't won a CL since). Switch to CB might help.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would say Oudin simply for the fact that your 2 current strikers are ageing.

Hernandez will probably decrease like Milanista said in the next MLS review which shouldn’t be far off.

Also Oudin should of rose to 87 a couple of days ago but unfortunately missed out so I do think he is due a rise next time.

Long term you will benefit with having Oudin in my opinion even if Bordeaux are capped at 89.

@zerocool1

A few players between 1-2 million who should rise:

Arten Besedin - 83 -> 84

Patson Daka - 82 -> 85

Rabbi Matondo - 80 -> 82

Eddie Nketiah - 80 -> 83

Sekou Koita - 78 -> 81

I’m sure there’s many more that the other guys can mention.

Artem Biesiedin are you sure? he is facing doping charge ban till December 20

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unsure if this has been posted on the forum but I haven't seen it...Scouted Football is good for analysis of youngsters.  This is their twitter page , they have a website, podcast, a weekly email with players and analysis of them as well as handbooks that you can purchase!

May not be for everyone but having a read of young up and coming players from people that study them a lot is interesting and may be useful for some people in this forum.

Their latest handbook looks at these players but the weekly emails look at a few different players each time :D

image.png.321c5c7edd98330f2c88220dff193736.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

hahaha

Jonny

Dortmund, as I want a title race.

1-0 to Bayern in the 75th min as we speak though, no idea how Dortmund didn't get that penalty earlier. Joke.

Bruno

Yes

He could (and should). Got his 93 as a 21/22 year old and then I think playing at LB cost him a 94 (as Bayern haven't won a CL since). Switch to CB might help.

Yeah me neither, didn’t even get checked by VAR

28 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Artem Biesiedin are you sure? he is facing doping charge ban till December 20

I did not know that, don’t follow Eastern European football that much and just saw his stats, scored 8 goals in 13.

The way Gelson Martins got treated by SM I’m guess Biesiedin is more likely to drop than rise.

Sorry about that.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Firmino + Fabian Ruiz or Werner + Rice + Raphael Guerreiro?

I'd go for the trio personally as I'm a huge fan of Werner and when he gets a move away from Leipzig I think he'll get a +1 and Guerreiro has looked very bright the past 3 dortmund games. I think that Rice is a classic overhyped english player so I'd probably sell him out of the trio and recoup some cash but thats just me...

On the other hand, if you need a high rated striker now then Firmino would be your man and Fabian Ruiz is a v good CM to have.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sorry I ask this here but I'm playing against a world team who I can't beat.. :)

This team has 24 players with rate 90 or more and is playing in 4-3-3 B, someone with advice to try stop this team ? I already tried 3-4-2-1 and 4-5-1B... 

Genrally if your opponent is stronger than you and is used to 4231/433 use 541b with attacking fast tempo and pressure all over once u are in lead at 75 due to any counter u can switch it to 451b very defensive tempo slow and pressure own half

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...