• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

would you swap Mukiele and Aster Vranx for him? he is level 3 concern at another club and this is what he wants from me. I do need a midfielder more than a RB but they are hard to come by and he may get +1 soon Vranx is the tough part of the deal, I dont get many "potential worldies" and worry I am giving him away too soon for a player with very little playing time.

Personally I would keep Mukiele and Vrancx, like you say Vrancx is a good prospect, haven’t seen him much but Thorgan believes in him so that’s good enough for me.

Mukiele should rise to 89 in the summer, if the game world is competitive and you are in it for the long run then I would get the duo.

5 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Who has the best chance of getting +1 in next few months from the following list (I want to buy one):

F. Ruiz

Van de Beek

Ndidi

G.Jesus

Coman

What about L. Hernandez (worth to buy)?

All 5 should stay.

Lucas Hernandez is worth buying, struggled a lot with injuries this season so hasn’t had a lot of game time but I believe he’s the long term successor to Boateng.

Also Bayern paid 80 million euros for him so I believe he will get his chance eventually when he’s fully fit.

20 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

would you swap Mukiele and Aster Vranx for him? he is level 3 concern at another club and this is what he wants from me. I do need a midfielder more than a RB but they are hard to come by and he may get +1 soon Vranx is the tough part of the deal, I dont get many "potential worldies" and worry I am giving him away too soon for a player with very little playing time.

Personally I would keep Mukiele and Vrancx, like you say Vrancx is a good prospect, haven’t seen him much but Thorgan believes in him so that’s good enough for me.

Mukiele should rise to 89 in the summer, if the game world is competitive and you are in it for the long run then I would get the duo.

Thanks it is a CGW so I have made a counter offer for B fernandes as he also has concerns at the club in question! At the mo I have Klosterman and an oldie 89 (D'ambrossio) as my RB so Mukie will grow into the team (hopefully before he gets any concerns!

17 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Brandt + carvajal for jesus ? 

Icardi + money for jesus?

Brandt + Carvajal for me.

High rated full back in Carvajal

Brandt who is improving at Dortmund.

13 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:
  20 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Mukiele should rise to 89 in the summer, if the game world is competitive and you are in it for the long run then I would get the duo.

Thanks it is a CGW so I have made a counter offer for B fernandes as he also has concerns at the club in question! At the mo I have Klosterman and an oldie 89 (D'ambrossio) as my RB so Mukie will grow into the team (hopefully before he gets any concerns!

Yeah that’s a good idea.

I think he’s going to be huge for Manchester United in years to come. He has already made a big difference since joining in January.

4 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Buy:

Elvedi or Grimaldo?

Akanji or M. Ginter?

R.Dias or Akanji?

Elvedi

Akanji

Akanji 

52 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah he’s been unlucky with injury but I believe there are a few teams interested in his signature including Manchester United but that was the sun reporting (take it with a pinch of salt)

He needs to leave because it looks as if Thiago and Kimmich are first choice at Bayern, Goretzka closely followed.

That being said, I would still go for Tolisso he’s already 91 and won’t drop, Pellegrini won’t rise beyond that for sometime.

Hopefully United aren't in for him! Don't need another injury-prone player.

1 hour ago, Alfino said:

Any GK under 300k worth buying?

The only one I think is Salzburg's Daniel Antosch. On loan to their feeder club Liefering and has played regularly in the UEFA Youth League for Salzburg. I don't know if he's starting material for RBS but worth a punt.

34 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I would keep the duo, Mukiele should rise

30 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Who has the best chance of getting +1 in next few months from the following list (I want to buy one):

F. Ruiz

Van de Beek

Ndidi

G.Jesus

Coman

What about L. Hernandez (worth to buy)?

All 5 should stay

Lucas spent a sizeable part of the season injured, which allowed Davies to seize the LB position. So now he's a back-up at LB and a back-up to Alaba and Boateng at CB (along with Sule). If Bayern look to get a RB then Pavard gets in the mix too.

However Lucas is safe due to that big transfer fee. As Kieran said, he might be the successor to Boateng (although I'm not sure - I think both Alaba and Hernandez are naturally left-footed).

Tl;dr: Hernandez is worth it long-term potentially but if there are better options I would not go for him.

18 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Brandt + carvajal for jesus ? 

Icardi + money for jesus?

Duo

Icardi + money

14 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hopefully United aren't in for him! Don't need another injury-prone player.

The only one I think is Salzburg's Daniel Antosch. On loan to their feeder club Liefering and has played regularly in the UEFA Youth League for Salzburg. I don't know if he's starting material for RBS but worth a punt.

I would keep the duo, Mukiele should rise

All 5 should stay

Lucas spent a sizeable part of the season injured, which allowed Davies to seize the LB position. So now he's a back-up at LB and a back-up to Alaba and Boateng at CB (along with Sule). If Bayern look to get a RB then Pavard gets in the mix too.

However Lucas is safe due to that big transfer fee. As Kieran said, he might be the successor to Boateng (although I'm not sure - I think both Alaba and Hernandez are naturally left-footed).

Tl;dr: Hernandez is worth it long-term potentially but if there are better options I would not go for him.

Duo

Icardi + money

Yeah and I personally don’t think you need him especially if Pogba stays and gets his head down.

Fernandes, Pogba and Fred.

Thats a pretty decent midfield if I’ve ever seen one.

Fred’s came on leaps and bounds this year also.

12 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Then, who to buy from te list?

They are good players I just don't see them rising.

F. Ruiz - got his 91 in December, Napoli aren't doing as well, 91 is his level for now anyway

Van de Beek - has to move to a bigger team to hit anything more than 91

Ndidi - peaked at 91 for Leicester 

G.Jesus - isn't a regular enough player to get 93 (as long as Aguero is there I can't see him getting anymore either). 

Coman - Got 91 in December, needs more regular play to show he can get 92. With Coman the fear is one more bad injury and that's the end of his career.

2 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Raphael Guerreiro or Chilwell?

Guerreiro, playing for a better team

35 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

So who to move on 

Have b mendy, chilwell and l hernandez? 

Mendy, easy choice, three injury-hit years at City so far. Angelino didn't impress at City and Zinchenko still feels like a stop-gap, so I feel City might go out and get a proper left-back (maybe Chilwell).

Mendy is 25 now, 26 in July, it's a transfer that hasn't worked out due to injury. Shame as he was exciting in the first few weeks when he arrived.

Ironically it is the other Mendy that has proven to be a hit (Ferland).

19 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Looking for a DM 92/93 rated - My initial thoughts are Gini Wijnaldum or Jordan Henderson? What do you boys think?

Henderson.

Should rise to 93 in the summer, it’s no coincidence that Liverpool’s worst run of form came when he was out injured.

1 minute ago, Fabino said:

I received à good offer...isak+Icardi for jesus??? I accept or not???

Isak + Icardi for me.

Isak has good potential and Icardi is currently rated higher than Jesus. Jesus won’t rise in future either and has been used as rotation for the last couple of seasons.

Cant really justify Jesus being 93 unless he’s first choice or either banging in 20 goals a season.

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages. 

I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would have thought of a better name otherwise!)

Glad to have this as a space for all managers to come. Although I didn't know it at the time, the forum had regressed too much to have multiple threads, individual league threads. At a certain point the quality got spread out, coupled with the forum interface update a lot of the big guys left.

I think this has helped keep the forum alive, and I'm happy to have helped as it is nice to have somewhere to discuss the game and football.