Rahul W's rating predictions

32 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Looking for a DM 92/93 rated - My initial thoughts are Gini Wijnaldum or Jordan Henderson? What do you boys think?

Partey, Wijnaldum or Henderson. Probably Henderson.

13 minutes ago, Fabino said:

I received à good offer...isak+Icardi for jesus??? I accept or not???

Duo

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages. 

I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would have thought of a better name otherwise!)

Glad to have this as a space for all managers to come. Although I didn't know it at the time, the forum had regressed too much to have multiple threads, individual league threads. At a certain point the quality got spread out, coupled with the forum interface update a lot of the big guys left.

I think this has helped keep the forum alive, and I'm happy to have helped as it is nice to have somewhere to discuss the game and football. 

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Hendo = Bale+Rakitic

Which side?

Hendo, unless you need the short-term quality.

Bale - out of favour at Madrid, seems to be more or less indifferent to football now. Seems like the guy who will move to MLS soon enough, somewhere where he can be out of the limelight and enjoy his golf. Miami under Beckham makes so much sense.

Rakitic - already 32, good player but Barca want to move him on, so whether he keeps his 92 is dependent on destination.

22 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

If I already have Chilwell and Cucurella in my team should I trade Werner + Rice + Raphael Guerreiro for Firmino + Fabián Ruiz, or it's not worth?

I prefer Werner, Rice and Guerreiro. 

30 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

If I already have Chilwell and Cucurella in my team should I trade Werner + Rice + Raphael Guerreiro for Firmino + Fabián Ruiz, or it's not worth?

The trio

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Hendo = Bale+Rakitic

Which side?

Hendo should rise to 93 in the summer.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Bale - out of favour at Madrid, seems to be more or less indifferent to football now. Seems like the guy who will move to MLS soon enough, somewhere where he can be out of the limelight and enjoy his golf. Miami under Beckham makes so much sense.

Rakitic - already 32, good player but Barca want to move him on, so whether he keeps his 92 is dependent on destination.

I prefer Werner, Rice and Guerreiro. 

Be surprised if he ends up in the MLS, not happy unless he’s on 400k a week which is a shame because he’s one hell of player.

Still got what it takes to play at the highest level. Should go back to the premier league but he won’t.

19 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Hendo easily as he will rise whereas bale and rakitic both will fall.

8 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hendo was obvious for me as well.

The slight hesitation was I remember someone saying it would be unfair if Cavani got another -1 after January. So I applied the same theory to Bale.

So I was thinking how long Rakitic and Bale will keep their 92s and the probability Hendo will get 93.

54 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Anyone knows and has an opinion formed about Leonida Stergiou and Bella-Kotchap? If you have to choose between the two who is the best/worth to keep? 

Same question for Adrian Fein and Pape Gueye.

Personally I would go for Bella-Kotchap and Pape Gueye.

19 minutes ago, hesselink said:

Florian KASTENMEIER, but 400k.

Good shout

8 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Who has the best chance of getting +1 in next few months from the following list (I want to buy one):

F. Ruiz

Van de Beek

Ndidi

G.Jesus

Coman

What about L. Hernandez (worth to buy)?

I don't think anyone will rise in this list.

If you want a midfielder go for F. Ruiz, however if it's a forward player you are after, then choose G. Jesus. 

L. Hernandez is worth buying.

8 hours ago, Fabino said:

Brandt + carvajal for jesus ? 

Icardi + money for jesus?

8 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Buy:

Elvedi or Grimaldo?

Akanji or M. Ginter?

R.Dias or Akanji?

7 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Raphael Guerreiro or Chilwell?

He's been a joy to watch down Dortmund's left wing this season. 

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

So who to move on 

Have b mendy, chilwell and l hernandez? 

At times he can be a liability in defence, and will probably get injured again next season. 

1 hour ago, JOE GI said:

Calvert lewin +2 to 90?

Moussa diaby +2 to 88?

Gosens +2 to 90?

C. Lewin: +1 

M. Diaby: +2 

Gosens: Not sure 

50 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Just wondering if there will be predictions getting made for rest of the teams in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Premier League?

It’s tricky. Cos now games are underway- there will be some influence on final predictions. Let’s see what some of our usual suspects say. Great query that a lot of us are curious about 

I hace good team, now  i only just want to están money, but i am not sure what are the best Players for to get money..

kulusevski

Kenny

Reece james

Tomiyasu

Zagadou

Bastoni

Estupiñan

Greenwood

Adama traore

5 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

The rate Baumgartner is going could he rise to 85?  Just hoping I don't have to wait a few months for this rise but probably do.

Probably 83 in the summer, Hoffenheim mid table.

4 hours ago, jaybee said:

Just wondering if there will be predictions getting made for rest of the teams in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Premier League?

Yeah I’m sure Rahul will do them closer to the time of there reviews.

3 hours ago, JOE GI said:

I hace good team, now  i only just want to están money, but i am not sure what are the best Players for to get money..

kulusevski

Kenny

Reece james

Tomiyasu

Zagadou

Bastoni

Estupiñan

Greenwood

Adama traore

They will all rise, once risen probably best to sell Kenny and Kulusevski.

If you are not bothered about potential then the best player to get money would probably be Greenwood (should be worth over 10 million when he has his rise) 

10 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Anyone knows and has an opinion formed about Leonida Stergiou and Bella-Kotchap? If you have to choose between the two who is the best/worth to keep? 

Same question for Adrian Fein and Pape Gueye.

No idea about Bella Kotchap

Between Fein and Gueye I'd keep Gueye

8 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Calvert lewin +2 to 90?

Moussa diaby +2 to 88?

Gosens +2 to 90?

8 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys who is more likely to rise;

Lazio's Joaquin Correa or Atlethico,s Angel Correa?

Joaquin

6 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

The rate Baumgartner is going could he rise to 85?  Just hoping I don't have to wait a few months for this rise but probably do.

Probably 83

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Of course mate, but no point doing them now. I will do them eventually before the review. Bundesliga I'll do in a few weeks closer to the final game week.

Prem I already jumped the gun and did all preds haha.

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

kulusevski

Kenny

Reece james

Tomiyasu

Zagadou

Bastoni

Estupiñan

Greenwood

Adama traore

They're all good, I would sell Estupinan and Tomiyasu once they rise