Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

It's also worth noting that Kieta will move to Liverpool and achieve failure....

It's what Liverpool do best, Weigl for sure! Also worth mentioning National teams, Germany are much stronger with a better chance of winning things....

Lots to be considered outside of player ability when it comes to this game. 

yes,it is true too. Infact my reasoning is that:
both of them have the same age.
keita scores more goals than weigl.
both of teams doesn't play Champions league, so this is a point of disadvantage for reach a rise.
weigl doesn't play a lot because i was injuried and bosz place him in a different role, now with the new coach he will return in his role.
But the most important thing is about their nationality. Weigl plays for Germany (probably winner of WC 2018), Keita plays for Guinea... as mentioned above, this is another important aspect for some future rise.. 
their value it's not important for me.. 32 mln or 28 mln it's not a problem. 

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Yuasa said:

yes,it is true too. Infact my reasoning is that:
both of them have the same age.
keita scores more goals than weigl.
both of teams doesn't play Champions league, so this is a point of disadvantage for reach a rise.
weigl doesn't play a lot because i was injuried and bosz place him in a different role, now with the new coach he will return in his role.
But the most important thing is about their nationality. Weigl plays for Germany (probably winner of WC 2018), Keita plays for Guinea... as mentioned above, this is another important aspect for some future rise.. 
their value it's not important for me.. 32 mln or 28 mln it's not a problem. 

Personally, I like both of them, I think both players are class. When it comes strictly to SM ratings, I'd say go for Weigl ... still a bet though. :)

19 minutes ago, darkblade said:

Personally, I like both of them, I think both players are class. When it comes strictly to SM ratings, I'd say go for Weigl ... still a bet though. :)

Exact, both of them are great players, so there are few difference between them. This choice sounds like a bet, i don't know what to do. I think the balance needle is the national team where they play..

14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Yes I guess because Gnagnon has lost his place.. Jeremy Gelin plays all the games since..

cool!

6 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Not by my list, last time in full was April 2017. A month after the new season began!

Oh, I thought Sweden were done in July/August

4 hours ago, d5v1L said:

How good are the chances of Loureiro Allan (Napoli) getting a rise in summer?

Thanks!!

he deserves one 

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

+12 for Sander wow

They like to give credit for previous years I guess.

so inconsistent though, JUNIOR MARCIO has played great all season starter got 78 ( value 400,000- who I can tell you would not be sold for this price given his quality)at lower half team but guys at the relegated teams got 80 and 82 who are far worse players . And yes next year they will fix him up with an 83 or 84 but at his age he's there already. I'm in favor of slow rising but some just need a big bump especially when they didn't get done at lower leagues previous

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:35 AM, jgos2 said:

I put it here because this is like the gold of soccer manager forum at present.

i think Brazil is next or next to next. Wendel ( a player I bought in Sept for 1M) is gone to 2M. It's not near his birthday........he's not signed for Liverpool.......his team might be getting a review imminent.

As a follow up from this and a scoop for Sir Rahul readers MEXICO is after brazil...................

I have got further evidence will be exactly next or at worst they will do one other country between

25 minutes ago, jgos2 said:

As a follow up from this and a scoop for Sir Rahul readers MEXICO is after brazil...................

I have got further evidence will be exactly next or at worst they will do one other country between

Well, I'm sure Mexico will come soon and people can view a list of risers here if they so desire:

Mexico

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

Any player from Brazil Serie A, who will get a rise: 85->87 or 86-88?

see my predictions 

12 hours ago, jgos2 said:

ah cool, I can't do Mexico though so refer to Monolithic's preds

6 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Mascherano to drop if he leaves in Jan?

think he will drop again regardless

20 minutes ago, andre.silvaduarte@hotmail.com said:

Hello guys.

Sorry for the off topic.

Any suggestion of counter-tactics to play with a powerful 442A team.

My team is 1-2 points lower (92 vs 94).

Thank you for your help.

Play defensively, maybe in 4-2-3-1, in counter-attack, with tight marking and maybe with men behind ball, this should be enough. But try to use the best tactic that suits better with the best players available.