• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

9 hours ago, jaybee said:

Just wondering if there will be predictions getting made for rest of the teams in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Premier League?

of course but like all predictions its easier to base an accurate opinion once the games have been played, you can see now with the bundesliga that apart from bayern and maybe Dortmund there isn't much consistency happening, i expect all leagues to be like this.

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Raphinha of Stade Rennes has probably been the most underrated/unmentioned player of this french review.

86 -> 88 and he doubled in value from 4 million to 8 million.

I only expected plus 1 but was nice to see this rise this morning. I have a lot of Argentina players in my team so hopefully they’re generous with these 

Straight swap Wijnaldum for Lukaku ???

Feel Wijnaldum is overrated at a 93, and is only that high as he plays for Liverpool. 92 would be a more realistic rating. Hes also coming up to 30.

With Lukaku hes been scoring a lot of goals for inter and has a great record for belgium, how high do you feel he could rise as 92 does seem low. 

Any thoughts would be a great help ....

12 minutes ago, Charles In Charge said:

Feel Wijnaldum is overrated at a 93, and is only that high as he plays for Liverpool. 92 would be a more realistic rating. Hes also coming up to 30.

With Lukaku hes been scoring a lot of goals for inter and has a great record for belgium, how high do you feel he could rise as 92 does seem low. 

I'm not a Liverpool fan so I tend to agree that playing for Liverpool does help him with the 93. 

I would prefer Lukaku, who I think does deserve 93.

37 minutes ago, Charles In Charge said:

Yeah Lukaku has a good chance of rising in the summer.

I tend to disagree with him being overrated, he’s underrated if anything in the engine room for Liverpool, the energy of there midfield has a big part to play in how successful they have been over the last couple of years.

He has also scored some crucial goals none more than the 2 he scored last season against Barcelona to turn the Champs league tie round from 3-0 to 4-3.

That being said I would go for Lukaku because he is younger and I think he will rise.

14 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Possibly the most underrated player in the world 

He’s a regular & the glue in a midfield of arguable the best team in the world. 

93 is the least he deserves. Class act! 

Agree with this, but to answer the original question, I think the deal is very even sided and the answer  would be in what's more required for the team/squad.

20 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

If I already have Chilwell and Cucurella in my team should I trade Werner + Rice + Raphael Guerreiro for Firmino + Fabián Ruiz, or it's not worth?

Close but the trio's long term futures excites me just a little more, particularly Werner and Guerreiro.

16 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Calvert lewin +2 to 90?

Moussa diaby +2 to 88?

Gosens +2 to 90?

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Just wondering if there will be predictions getting made for rest of the teams in the Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Premier League?

I'm doing a few clubs in Bundasliga already and hope to complete end of season if I can. Have Russia to update and Austria too.

5 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Akanji will rise to 91?

I think he deserves it BUT SM have had chances to raise him b4 and not done it. SM are my main doubt, possibly if dortmund's form slips away after Bayern disappointment too.

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Raphinha of Stade Rennes has probably been the most underrated/unmentioned player of this french review.

86 -> 88 and he doubled in value from 4 million to 8 million.

Yes Agree spreadsheet had him as a +1 . See Review of Rennes below:-

3 hours ago, Charles In Charge said:

I have sold Wijnaldum to capitalise on his valuation at 93, he will stay I believe. Lukaku I am keeping deserved a +1 last review I thought. 

36 minutes ago, Ski13th said:

Any chance of Timo Werner +1 in this review?

92 is probably right for him presently but he should at some stage go higher dependent on him continuing to score plenty of goals and maybe a move to such as Liverpool would seal it! Exciting prospect!

SWIKI have now edited the 4 bottom Argentinian clubs - slow going, probably speed up after weekend and when France polished off

Revw-Renne3rd.png

Pretty good except Siliki and maybe the predicted rises from some are a bit off. Cheers Socca still ... 😀

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Will St. Juste of Mainz grow beyond 86?

Since he got 86 in December, he has missed 5/11 games. Played in the 5-0 thrashing v Leipzig too. 

Mainz are hovering around the relegation play-off spot, so I don't see him getting 87 this review. If Mainz stay up and do better next season + St Juste plays regularly, he'll get 87.

10 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Soler +1?

Nah

3 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Guys, just taken over Betis in a new GW.  I know nothing.  Who's worth keeping, who should immediately be sold etc.

Any feedback appreciated.

Ta.

I'd sell: Barragan, Javi Garcia, Tello, Feddal, Sidnei, Juanmi

Try and move on Carvalho

The rest are worth keeping for now.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/real-betis-sevilla/leistungsdaten/verein/150

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rating prediction please for - 

Zaccagni - H. Verona (Italy)

Dawidowicz - H. Verona (Italy)

Klunter - H. Berlin ( Germany) and

Denswil - Bologna 

Zaccagni - 83 -> 85

Dawidowicz - 82 -> 83

Klunter - 83 -> 85

Denswil - 87 -> 87

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Will St. Juste of Mainz grow beyond 86?

Yeah he will stay at 86 at the minute, there in terrible form and Bremen and Düsseldorf are winning games below them, they could still go down.

29 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Soler +1?

Stay

22 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Guys, just taken over Betis in a new GW.  I know nothing.  Who's worth keeping, who should immediately be sold etc.

Any feedback appreciated.

Ta.

Feddal, Sidnei, Barragan and Carvalho for sure.

On 5/22/2020 at 7:09 PM, Soccahappy said:

U have inspired me to reply Inspiron a fellow Leeds Lad (I'm an Old Leeds Lad myself, around John Charles time I first watched LU and him)  "In a white scratchin' shed" (Stand).

Unfortunately my Spreadsheet is really only suitable for mainly, younger, Below 88 rated players. Which means not any of your list is on the spreadsheet. My "Gut" feeling is most if not all these are less than 50/50.... Sorry

Been offline nearly a week and just catching up - I had to google him 🧐 as before my time oops. Thanks for response anyway - good to see all your spreadsheets and predictions - good strike rate so keep it going. Looking forward to seeing more!

A query for all - I've inherited a Man City team - Walker, Otamendi & Gundogan drop/stay for time being? Also thinking of bringing in Hazertz for the AM/FWD role but to free up funds would probably need to shift on one of this trio: Aguero / Mahrez / Jesus - any help will be grateful.

Any wonder kids up and coming under 21 between 83-87 that going to hit the big stage next season?

1 minute ago, inspiron said:

Been offline nearly a week and just catching up - I had to google him 🧐 as before my time oops. Thanks for response anyway - good to see all your spreadsheets and predictions - good strike rate so keep it going. Looking forward to seeing more!

A query for all - I've inherited a Man City team - Walker, Otamendi & Gundogan drop/stay for time being? Also thinking of bringing in Hazertz for the AM/FWD role but to free up funds would probably need to shift on one of this trio: Aguero / Mahrez / Jesus - any help will be grateful.

Any wonder kids up and coming under 21 between 83-87 that going to hit the big stage next season?

Walker, Otamendi and Gundogan will all stay for now, however I feel Walker will be the first to drop from the trio, maybe next year.

Havertz is class. I would move on Mahrez as he has peaked at 92. Aguero will keep his 95 until he decides to move on from City. When he does, Jesus should be primed to take over.

Greenwood, Kulusevski, Salisu. Maybe Tyler Adams. Antony at Ajax. Saliba. Camavinga already has.

Tabsoba is only 82 rated now but by the looks of things he will be 88 by the end of next season. If he keeps going, it'll be 86 next review, then 87 and 88.

17 minutes ago, inspiron said:

Move on Mahrez, Havertz will probably reach 92 next season so it would pretty much be a like for like.

Camavinga, Fati, Greenwood, Salisu, Tapsoba, Dest (maybe) Foden (if Pep gives him a chance) Saka, Martinelli, Gravenbech, Trincao (Maybe)