Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Just a general piece of footy news that probably wont interest you, but I have to tell someone!

28.5.2002 3 person FA panel decided MK dons can take over from Wimbledon FC

9 years later AFC Wimbledon make it back to the league. (What MK should have had to do)

another 9 years later on 28.2.2020 AFC Wimbledon sign completion agreement to finalise the building of their new ground on the sight of the old Wimbledon Dog track, it will be completed (hopefully) on 25/10/2020. The main stand is nearly finished and the pitch is laid. The agreement and payment means we will have 4 stands! (one more than Oxford and Mansfield!) Should hold 9000 fans which will help us when "big" teams come to play us as existing ground wasnt very big and wasnt in Wimbledon area. If we do well can be extended to 15,000.

I cant wait to see what the next 9 years holds in store

We are going home!

Excellent news

1 hour ago, haolopes said:

Tyler Adams or Almamy Traore? +1 for them on Bundesliga review? Thanks 

Tyler for me

49 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I have Van Dijk, Macquinos, Skriniar and Lenglet.

Swap lenglet for Partey?

Prefer Lenglet to Skriniar but it's tight

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Funny as Nsoki moved from PSG last summer 😂

Haha that’s it then... PSG fans (upset that he left 😂😂)

What’s also funny is Nsoki has played 1272 minutes this season, Kimpembe 1224 minutes.

Now granted Kimpembe plays for a superior team but I don’t see how they can rise one but not the other.

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Haha that’s it then... PSG fans (upset that he left 😂😂)

What’s also funny is Nsoki has played 1272 minutes this season, Kimpembe 1224 minutes.

Now granted Kimpembe plays for a superior team but I don’t see how they can rise one but not the other.

It is also different rise from 82 to 83/84 than 90 to 91.

Kimpembe to 91 is a nonsense.

11 minutes ago, haolopes said:

It is also different rise from 82 to 83/84 than 90 to 91.

Kimpembe to 91 is a nonsense.

Exactly, all the more reason for Nsoki to rise to let’s say 84.

4 minutes ago, selfishro said:

What league is next after Ligue 1?

Argentina I believe 

Please someone tell me,I got problem that becoming bigger from game to game.How injury system works? Im having a player or two injured every first or second game.I got 5 players injured now from last 3 matches.Its frustrating.I dont remember it was like that before.

23 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Please someone tell me,I got problem that becoming bigger from game to game.How injury system works? Im having a player or two injured every first or second game.I got 5 players injured now from last 3 matches.Its frustrating.I dont remember it was like that before.

Are you tackling aggressive? playing fast? how big is your squad, pressing all over pitch?

48 minutes ago, Danny93williams said:

I’m thinking about bolstering my team up and I am interested in both Gnabry & Lauturo Martinez

With Camavinga and Osimhen just rising I wanted to swap these 2 and cash for one of the above.

who would everyone recommend?

Do not switch Camavinga at all. 

Forwards are easy to get but Camavinga will be huge. 

54 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Are you tackling aggressive? playing fast? how big is your squad, pressing all over pitch?

That might be,I played hard tackling,fast,pressing all over in last matches. 28 players in rotation.

1 hour ago, Danny93williams said:

I’m thinking about bolstering my team up and I am interested in both Gnabry & Lauturo Martinez

With Camavinga and Osimhen just rising I wanted to swap these 2 and cash for one of the above.

Out of 2 I would go for Martinez but I’d only factor in Osimhen if you can because like @RhysMorgan said, Camavinga is going to be huge.

Real Madrid and many other top clubs are in to try and sign him.

7 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Is there a chance SM give Joe Gomez +2? I mean he has been playing really well even alongside VVD. Should we be surprised in that case?

Id probably say 20% chance maybe, after today’s review I wouldn’t be surprised.

91 is probably fair though, he’s missed a few games this season.

13 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Is there a chance SM give Joe Gomez +2? I mean he has been playing really well even alongside VVD. Should we be surprised in that case?

I hope not. The. Liverpool hype is getting a little too much. 

91 is deserved but when you consider similar ratings in his position it is to much. Sule never got 92, laporte is 92, Pavard still hasn't got 91.....

18 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

That might be,I played hard tackling,fast,pressing all over in last matches. 28 players in rotation.

only use hard if opponents are bigger rated than you, likewise only use fast if you are better than your opponents ratings, if better than them try press own half only, but 5 injuries is about the most you should get (I will bet they are probably to your best 5 players as well). I can only remember 1 gameworld where I had 6 out at a time, but I was playing aggressive tackling then!

17 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

What is everyone's thoughts on this transfer bid I just received for Havertz?? Eder Militao AND Thiago Alcantara?? A strong offer but I really like Havertz! I have Cavajal and Roberto and Partey for a RB. I have Eriksen, Pjanic and a few others I can also use as a DM/M. I'm swaying to keep Havertz but the offer is very tempting!! HELP!!

Difficult: Probably Short Term Duo and Long Havertz. Only u can decide how much the duo would help improve your present line-up tho. Havertz as u already know is special.

7 hours ago, The punch said:

gueye 92 ?????? crazy

SM have obviously let the office junior do French Review this year

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I know I keep banging on about Nsoki 😂 but how do Gueye and Kimpembe rise and he doesn’t.

Must be some PSG fans working for SM.

Kabak

Borja Mayoral

Ceballos

Lunin

Keep Kubo, Reguilon and Veron for potential.

Jovic I think can still make it at the top just had a bad debut since at Real Madrid.

Travesty

3 hours ago, selfishro said:

What league is next after Ligue 1?

Argentina SM have already edited bottom 4 or 5 clubs of Argentina

As a lower league club who has a decent enough squad around 85/86 rated starters with 8m to spend would it be better to spend that all on one player who is rated 89/90 or say 3 players around 2.5m, 83/85 rated but likely to rise a couple meaning their value would double?

Basically I could sign Volland who may go up 1 to 90 but his value won't increase much, or I sign Estupinian, Jonjoe Kenny and Vitaliy Mykolenko for 8m and with rises their values combined may go up to 16m meaning they have a better sell on in the future but then my squad is weaker for a bit? 

I think buying the more players likely to rise is probably better but what would others do?

On 5/28/2020 at 12:25 PM, Ski13th said:

Any chance of Timo Werner +1 in this review?

I wouldn't think so.

I would personally give him a +1, but as he has already broken the squad cap this year - I doubt he will get another +1. 

On 5/28/2020 at 3:10 PM, Fabino said:

Soler +1?

Nope. He hasn't played as well as he did last season. 

19 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

What is everyone's thoughts on this transfer bid I just received for Havertz?? Eder Militao AND Thiago Alcantara?? A strong offer but I really like Havertz! I have Cavajal and Roberto and Partey for a RB. I have Eriksen, Pjanic and a few others I can also use as a DM/M. I'm swaying to keep Havertz but the offer is very tempting!! HELP!!

Duo. Maybe in the future you could swap over one of your 92+ rated midfielders for K. Harvetz.

9 hours ago, MShahid said:

Borja mayoral

Kubo

Reguilon

Dani ceballos

Lunin

Gabriel veron

Jovic

Ozan kabak

Need to sell 4 out of these 8!!

Whom to keep or sell?

7 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I have Van Dijk, Macquinos, Skriniar and Lenglet.

Swap lenglet for Partey?

Yes

3 hours ago, Danny93williams said:

Osimhen + cash = Serge or Lauturo: it depends on what type of player you want, is it a winger type (Serge Gnabry) or a Striker (Lauturo Martinez)?

2 hours ago, selfishro said:

+1 first

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

I hope not. The. Liverpool hype is getting a little too much. 

91 is deserved but when you consider similar ratings in his position it is to much. Sule never got 92, laporte is 92, Pavard still hasn't got 91.....

I somewhat agree with the Liverpool hype. 

You made a very good point - in mentioning those other defensors. 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

only use hard if opponents are bigger rated than you, likewise only use fast if you are better than your opponents ratings, if better than them try press own half only, but 5 injuries is about the most you should get (I will bet they are probably to your best 5 players as well). I can only remember 1 gameworld where I had 6 out at a time, but I was playing aggressive tackling then!

Thats why I played like that,they were stronger,but only on paper haha 
2 of them are my starting center back and left back so yeah,ones of the best

Good day Amico's, 

Do you guys know much about Said Benrahma? 

I know he's linked to Chelsea with Pedro and Willian likely to leave this summer. 

Would he be a good replacement at Chelsea, and is he a good mid-term investment?