Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

32 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day Amico's, 

Do you guys know much about Said Benrahma? 

I know he's linked to Chelsea with Pedro and Willian likely to leave this summer. 

Would he be a good replacement at Chelsea, and is he a good mid-term investment?

Not sure about how good he can be at Chelsea, but he was one of the main reasons Brentford have done well this season. There front 3 is one of the best in the Championship, Watkins, Mbeumo and Benrahma have 46 goals between them.

I prefer Watkins and Mbeumo personally, especially Watkins I don’t see how a premier league team hasn’t gambled on him yet.

At 2.4 million though I don’t think you have much to lose, I don’t really see him being first team but if he gets a decent amount of game time then I’m sure he would see a fairly good rise.

Hey Amico's, 

Another question or 3,

I see that Domagoj Bradarić (20) got a +2 rise to 85.

There's a good chance that Lille will (probably) be significantly weakened next season: with the possible sale of V. Osimhen, B. Soumare and (the Kouldibaly like) Gabriel. 

With Lille not likely to be as strong next season, is D. Bradaric still worth hanging on to for any longer? And could he rise up to 87 next season? 

6 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

What amazes me about this French review is how Hilton is still playing CB every game at the age of 42! 

I reckon next year he will still be 87 at this rate.

I would personally pump him up +2 - just for being able to still kick it at such an older age, game in game out this season.

Anyways it seems as though he will be sticking around for abit longer: 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/official-montpellier-extend-42-year-old-defender-hiltons-contract/

7 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

As a lower league club who has a decent enough squad around 85/86 rated starters with 8m to spend would it be better to spend that all on one player who is rated 89/90 or say 3 players around 2.5m, 83/85 rated but likely to rise a couple meaning their value would double?

Basically I could sign Volland who may go up 1 to 90 but his value won't increase much, or I sign Estupinian, Jonjoe Kenny and Vitaliy Mykolenko for 8m and with rises their values combined may go up to 16m meaning they have a better sell on in the future but then my squad is weaker for a bit? 

I think buying the more players likely to rise is probably better but what would others do?

I only buy players who will play for me or have potential to play for me in future. I'm not a fan of just buying players to sell them once they rise.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

What amazes me about this French review is how Hilton is still playing CB every game at the age of 42! 

I reckon next year he will still be 87 at this rate.

Indeed! As long as he plays regularly next season he will keep 87 (even if he is retiring next summer), we all know SM have an itch to drop the oldies! 

4 hours ago, mon said:

Will thauvin drop or stay?

where is the best position for havertz

Thauvin will stay, review just finished

Not too sure

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey Amico's, 

Another question or 3,

There's a good chance that Lille will (probably) be significantly weakened next season: with the possible sale of V. Osimhen, B. Soumare and (the Kouldibaly like) Gabriel. 

With Lille not likely to be as strong next season, is D. Bradaric still worth hanging on to for any longer? And could he rise up to 87 next season? 

I would hold on. Don't see Bradaric going anywhere, and it's an easy 87 if he keeps playing next season 

7 hours ago, The punch said:

mason mount +2? reece +3 ?

Mount 89

James 87/88

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day Amico's, 

Do you guys know much about Said Benrahma? 

I know he's linked to Chelsea with Pedro and Willian likely to leave this summer. 

Would he be a good replacement at Chelsea, and is he a good mid-term investment?

Benrahma is good - as is Watkins and Mbeumo. I really hope Brentford make it to the PL via play-offs because they'll be so fun to watch.

He would be a good replacement but it is dependent on cost.

3 hours ago, Danny93williams said:

Thanks for the help previously everyone. I will keep Camavinga and trade off Osimhen.

I’m now torn between Akanji and Elvedi - who we going for? (will be swapping Kehrer)

Prefer Akanji

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would personally pump him up +2 - just for being able to still kick it at such an older age, game in game out this season.

Anyways it seems as though he will be sticking around for abit longer: 

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2020/official-montpellier-extend-42-year-old-defender-hiltons-contract/

legend! won a ligue 1 title at Marseille and Montpellier too. Seems like next season will be his last - turns 43 in September, just wow!

7 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey Amico's, 

Another question or 3,

Yeah I would keep him, if he plays first team for a lot of season like this one then he should easily get 87 by the end of next season.

6 hours ago, mon said:

Will thauvin drop or stay?

where is the best position for havertz

Should of dropped but I believe the French review is coming to an end.

Id say AM but I’m not sure in this game. In real life he’s not doing too bad as a central striker.

6 hours ago, Danny93williams said:

Thanks for the help previously everyone. I will keep Camavinga and trade off Osimhen.

I’m now torn between Akanji and Elvedi - who we going for? (will be swapping Kehrer)

Akanji, that would be a good deal actually.

9 hours ago, The punch said:

mason mount +2? reece +3 ?

Mason Mount - 88 -> 89

Reece James - 85 -> 87

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Mbappe 95?!?! 🤭

Think that’s fair, if Neymar is 96 then he’s worth 95 in my opinion.

Presnel Kimpembe - 90 -> 91 (1224 minutes)

Abdou Diallo - 89 -> 89! (1204 minutes)

Make sense of that?!

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I have a feeling that if Gueye got +1 Hendo will get a +2. 

Probably, let’s just hope SM screw there head back on when the EPL is up for review.

17 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

As a lower league club who has a decent enough squad around 85/86 rated starters with 8m to spend would it be better to spend that all on one player who is rated 89/90 or say 3 players around 2.5m, 83/85 rated but likely to rise a couple meaning their value would double?

Basically I could sign Volland who may go up 1 to 90 but his value won't increase much, or I sign Estupinian, Jonjoe Kenny and Vitaliy Mykolenko for 8m and with rises their values combined may go up to 16m meaning they have a better sell on in the future but then my squad is weaker for a bit? 

I think buying the more players likely to rise is probably better but what would others do?

I would say it depends on the income you're club is getting also. If you don't make enough to pay for those higher rated players salary, you need to generate money by selling players. Risers are the easiest way to do that. Personally I'd always look for players that will rise, but might also be potential (future) starters. Once their TB is lifted and they've risen, you can decide who you need to sell and who you can keep long term. Next to that, in a team with and 85/86 average, one highly rated player won't make an instant difference, I think, so rather build the overall strength of your squad. 

7 minutes ago, The punch said:

mbappe 95 !!! fantastic and I have hope for werner 93 😄

I hope too. However if Henderson get 94 that will all be pointless as that is reason enough to never play again 😂

French-Rev1.png

The French review for one of my Clubs. Just wanted to see if I could get this to the right size to upload. I suppose someone could have beaten 18 risers from this poor SM Review?? Please upload if u can??

BTW Swiki is up to Central Cordoba 18th ie 7th bottom club in Argentina. Also SM today got the bottom club thru to SM Player Changes today.

1 hour ago, LauraAFCA said:

I would say it depends on the income you're club is getting also. If you don't make enough to pay for those higher rated players salary, you need to generate money by selling players. Risers are the easiest way to do that. Personally I'd always look for players that will rise, but might also be potential (future) starters. Once their TB is lifted and they've risen, you can decide who you need to sell and who you can keep long term. Next to that, in a team with and 85/86 average, one highly rated player won't make an instant difference, I think, so rather build the overall strength of your squad. 

Yeah I think so too, I find players from 85 going to 87 often double in value so I try and find players that are likely to do that, for example Holgate, Kenny, Estupinian and Zaracho should hopefully double in value when they go from 85 to 87 so then I can just sell them all and get 4 players around 6m that can be 88/89 rated when I am in a few higher leagues. 

After all I think I would be losing a lot of money paying everyone rated 88 and above 40k a week for now in Div 4

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

I have a feeling that if Gueye got +1 Hendo will get a +2. 

I know Rahul won't say it but I am sure he also feels if Kimpembe is 91 Gomez should be 92. 

Rahul's blood group is LFC+

hahaha! :D 

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Im sorry Sir Raul but you are wrong on both accounts

It was 97 and it was spelt Mmmmbop if i remember correctly (Hansen fans can correct me!)

hahaha

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

Think that’s fair, if Neymar is 96 then he’s worth 95 in my opinion.

Presnel Kimpembe - 90 -> 91 (1224 minutes)

Abdou Diallo - 89 -> 89! (1204 minutes)

Make sense of that?!

Probably, let’s just hope SM screw there head back on when the EPL is up for review.

Agreed about Diallo, however in all comps:

Kimpembe: 1944 minutes (and 630/720 mins in CL, the one game missed was a dead rubber)

Diallo: 1582 minutes (109 in CL), also missed PSG's last 6 league games

I agree Diallo should have gotten 90 though.

52 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

French-Rev1.png

The French review for one of my Clubs. Just wanted to see if I could get this to the right size to upload. I suppose someone could have beaten 18 risers from this poor SM Review?? Please upload if u can??

BTW Swiki is up to Central Cordoba 18th ie 7th bottom club in Argentina. Also SM today got the bottom club thru to SM Player Changes today.

indeed, Argentina finally started. interested to see who drops amongst the high rated players. I will be updating my list of 85+ players in the league daily.

1 minute ago, Rossi4601 said:

So Garcia of Godoy Cruz gets an 86 for the bottom club in Argentina?! I was hoping Borre should get an 87 but based on that he should go 88 

I didn't get why Garcia rose tbh, seemed strange