Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, 433 said:

Aaron Ramsdale, Arnaud Bodart.

Already have Bodart,he rose this month to 82.Belgium league is over so I don't think he gonna rise.

 

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Ramsdale +3 to 86

Dragowski +1/+2 to 86/87

Remiro +1/+2 to 86/87

Zentner +2 to 85

Radu +1 to 86

 

Yeah,Dragowski was first name on my list.After him is Ramsdale.But I think Dragowski is better prospect for the future.I'm also thinking about Dean Henderson.What do you think about his chances in future?
Last years English goalkeepers "explode" then stay or drop...

8 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Matvey Safanov - 80 -> 85 

Got him about 2 months ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Already have Bodart,he rose this month to 82.Belgium league is over so I don't think he gonna rise.

 

Yeah,Dragowski was first name on my list.After him is Ramsdale.But I think Dragowski is better prospect for the future.I'm also thinking about Dean Henderson.What do you think about his chances in future?
Last years English goalkeepers "explode" then stay or drop...

Got him about 2 months ago

I'm a big fan of Hendo (as a Man Utd supporter who's been in Sheffield for the past year, I have double the interest in him). Been excellent both times I've seen him live.

He should get 88 next review - then he might stay at the rating for a while. Depends if he goes back to Sheffield for another year or stays at Utd under de Gea. 

It is easy for young/low-rated goalkeepers to get a lot of gametime and shoot up to an 87/88 - after that it's the challenge.

Nick Pope's an example - at Burnley so unlikely to ever get more than 88. Jack Butland's a better example: got to 88, stayed at Stoke and has now dropped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

I'm also thinking about Dean Henderson.What do you think about his chances in future?

Last years English goalkeepers "explode" then stay or drop...

Best English keeper in the premier league this season, if he carries his form on next season he will be England’s number 1 in the Euros.

Should rise to 88 in the summer and beyond that next season.

Great prospect, I would definitely buy him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I joined SM in 2015 so no clue!

Both Messi and Ronaldo were added as 98 - as Messi is younger, I'd say him yes

That's not true.
I bought Ronaldo in 2007 and he was rated 90. A few months later he rose to 92.
For Messi, I don't remember exactly but he was about the same rating then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Fun little game. In all of SM history who has been the highest rated player in each position? 

I think GK was Buffon and Casillas at 96? 

I remember Vidic was 96 also, no idea if Rio had the same rating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Fun little game. In all of SM history who has been the highest rated player in each position? 

I think GK was Buffon and Casillas at 96? 

Cech (96), Zambrotta (95), Thuram (95), Puyol (98), Terry (97), Makelele (96), Lampard (97), Xavi (97), Essien (94), Ashley Cole (94), Zidane (95) Eto (97), OG Ronaldo (95), Gerrard (97) and Ronaldinho (99).

This was between 2006-2009.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I'm a big fan of Hendo (as a Man Utd supporter who's been in Sheffield for the past year, I have double the interest in him). Been excellent both times I've seen him live.

He should get 88 next review - then he might stay at the rating for a while. Depends if he goes back to Sheffield for another year or stays at Utd under de Gea. 

It is easy for young/low-rated goalkeepers to get a lot of gametime and shoot up to an 87/88 - after that it's the challenge.

Nick Pope's an example - at Burnley so unlikely to ever get more than 88. Jack Butland's a better example: got to 88, stayed at Stoke and has now dropped.

Pope and Butland were the first ones i was thinking about.I remember when they appeared both were considered big talents.

This one was very helpful and made me think a little more,thanks.

46 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Best English keeper in the premier league this season, if he carries his form on next season he will be England’s number 1 in the Euros.

Should rise to 88 in the summer and beyond that next season.

Great prospect, I would definitely buy him.

Ah yes,Euros.Totally forgot about it.Since I give England big chances and will support 'em,hope he proves himself in Euro.
In the beggining Henderson was just a thought,mainly because he is 6m worth (only 1m more than Dragowski e.g. but Im in low budget team 1m can make difference).But now I will consider him as one of first options.cheers
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ahmed said:

I remember Ronaldinho was 99, Xavi and Gerrard were both 97.

no no no, ronaldinho had 97, yes for xavi gerrard kaka iniesta 97.

only messi and cr7 have had 98+ in sm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The punch said:

no no no, ronaldinho had 97, yes for xavi gerrard kaka iniesta 97.

only messi and cr7 have had 98+ in sm. 

Ronaldinho was 97? Wow impressive. Fair enough. Yeah I thought Ron and Messi were the only 98+ ever. Out of curiosity what rating was Brazilian Ronaldo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ahmed said:

Bro I've been on this game since 2006. He was 99, Henry was 98 and Nesta was 98 too!
Check out this link below from 2006.
Ronaldinho rating should go down
 

Yeah fair play you were correct!!!! Very interesting stuff. Lots of extremely highly rated players back then. I never joined till 2010 so missed a lot of that. Here’s another interesting link......

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Yeah fair play you were correct!!!! Very interesting stuff. Lots of extremely highly rated players back then. I never joined till 2010 so missed a lot of that. Here’s another interesting link......

 

This is a very interesting link. Brings back so many good memories!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The punch said:

strange henry was 96 max in 2008 without any drop  when i started the game 

That is strange. Can’t believe Robinho got 95!!! I feel that they may have been more generous with ratings in the early days. It’s extremely difficult for players to get past 95 nowadays. Either that or players in current times just aren’t up to the same standards. But surely players such as Salah and Aguero both 95 surpassed Robinho’s level when he was at his peak? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Asensio or coman?

F Mendy or semedo?

I would go for Coman and Mendy, Mendy should rise in the summer and Coman is playing well at Bayern currently.

Asensio has been out injured all season and Semedo looks as if he’s on his way out of Barcelona this summer.

9 minutes ago, jul said:

Wass and paulista from valencia both 89 rated will rise to 90 am i right or wrong?

Yes, both players have played majority of games for Valencia this season so stats wise they both warrant a rise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

That is strange. Can’t believe Robinho got 95!!! I feel that they may have been more generous with ratings in the early days. It’s extremely difficult for players to get past 95 nowadays. Either that or players in current times just aren’t up to the same standards. But surely players such as Salah and Aguero both 95 surpassed Robinho’s level when he was at his peak? 

Sports in general has changed as compared to how it was 10-30 years ago due to the advancement of the science of sports. Players are faster, stronger and more athletic now as they put in more individual training efforts to get better and better. Maybe that's why players of today can produce more individual numbers than team numbers.

Let's not forget that players then were amazing and ruled the world of football. For example, Maicon in his peak was much better than Trent, Robertson and the rest that the media is crazy about now. Robinho was unplayable at a point winning two consecutive La Liga titles with Real Madrid in 2007 and 2008, the FIFA Confederations Cup in 2005 and 2009 with Brazil and the Copa America with Brazil in 2007 (claiming the tournament's Golden Ball & Golden shoe award). 

It is unfair to critically compare players of different eras as the game has really changed since then.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Asensio or coman?

F Mendy or semedo?

Coman

Mendy

56 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Yeah fair play you were correct!!!! Very interesting stuff. Lots of extremely highly rated players back then. I never joined till 2010 so missed a lot of that. Here’s another interesting link......

 

Thanks for sharing!

45 minutes ago, jul said:

Wass and paulista from valencia both 89 rated will rise to 90 am i right or wrong?

Possible but depends how Valencia finish the season

29 minutes ago, The punch said:

the old interface :D

Picture27.png

Surreal to see Joe Cole (27/93), Ribery (25/95), even Gomez (23/93). Guardado (22/91) - wow! Fun to see.

39 minutes ago, AlfonDaddy said:

That is strange. Can’t believe Robinho got 95!!! I feel that they may have been more generous with ratings in the early days. It’s extremely difficult for players to get past 95 nowadays. Either that or players in current times just aren’t up to the same standards. But surely players such as Salah and Aguero both 95 surpassed Robinho’s level when he was at his peak? 

I think they used to be more generous but also, Ahmed is right with the different eras point 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...