• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 5/30/2020 at 4:39 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Partey 93?

Firmino or Gnabry? 

Gnabry, all day long.

13 international goals in 13 games.  The fastest ever German international to reach double figures for his country.  The only other player that can match/exceed a 1:1 goal per game ratio who has played double figures is Gerd Müller.
He was Bayern player of the year in 18/19, his numbers are better still this year.  Now think, in 18/19 that Munich side had Neuer (95), Lewandowski (96), Müller (94), Alaba (93), Boateng (94), Kimmich (93 at the time? Got a 94 just after!) and he was selected as the best player above all of those.  Then, as I say his contributions have increased further this season.  

Anyone have a rough idea what league could be next after Argentina? 

I am tempted to sell some Ukranian league players to buy some Argentinian's but if that league is soon then I will keep. 

Is annoying though as I still have Swiss, Austrian, Ukranian and Russian league players to be reviewed. I have only been on this a year so is it usually this slow with updating leagues? I always thought they could at least do 3/4 teams a night and then do a league a week that way 

13 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone have a rough idea what league could be next after Argentina? 

I am tempted to sell some Ukranian league players to buy some Argentinian's but if that league is soon then I will keep. 

Is annoying though as I still have Swiss, Austrian, Ukranian and Russian league players to be reviewed. I have only been on this a year so is it usually this slow with updating leagues? I always thought they could at least do 3/4 teams a night and then do a league a week that way 

I wouldn’t sell any Russian players yet, that league should be reviewed before Serie A, EPL, Bundesliga and La Liga.

Maybe end of June early July, obviously the main problem is how slow SM are to do each country.

But I would imagine if you sold them Russian players you wouldn’t be able to buy them back due to transfer ban unless you sell them too an external team.

6 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Coman for Rodriguez 

Good or bad deal?

Yes, Coman is getting game time at Bayern where as Rodriguez future seems uncertain I think it would be a good deal on your behalf.

@selfishro

Sorry I didn’t see this question,

Personally I would go for Oblak.. Best goalkeeper in the world.

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, slightly off topic, but if you are in a game world that is owned and run by someone, and is invite only or at least he has to accept newbies, what happens when that person doesnt log in /leaves the game world?? can you "buy the rights" ???

Yes. You can purchase it for $4.99 from the shop. It will be listed in the Pre Owned custom gw section. 

7 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Time to sell Nketiah?

No I wouldn’t until he has risen in the summer.

I guess it could also depend on who Arsenal buy in the summer, with Auba potentially on his way he may be a rotation player and therefore get more game time. 

I would take the duo for now.

@selfishro

Thats fair enough, even more so with you needing the depth. I would also choose the duo if you need depth.

13 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Any oldies that could rise or keep their rating ? 

Adrian (Liverpool) and Claudio Bravo should rise.

Joaquin at Betis should rise at 38 😳, 26 games 8 goals.

Ibrahimovic at 38 should keep his rating.

6 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Rodri and John Stones for Jose Gimenez is a pretty good deal right? Jose Gimenez is my player.

Yeah that’s a good deal for you, Rodri should rise in the summer, Stones is just an added bonus I don’t really rate him.

Gimenez has struggled with injuries this season too.

2 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah that’s a good deal for you, Rodri should rise in the summer, Stones is just an added bonus I don’t really rate him.

Gimenez has struggled with injuries this season too.

Yeah that's what I thought as well. There is the possibility of John Stones dropping soon but I still think its a good deal overall.

5 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Yeah that's what I thought as well. There is the possibility of John Stones dropping soon but I still think its a good deal overall.

I think he’s probably just about done enough to keep his rating, but I would look to sell him on in future after his in game transfer ban is up.

But yes I agree it’s a good deal overall.

1 hour ago, selfishro said:

Rodri and John Stones for Jose Gimenez is a pretty good deal right? Jose Gimenez is my player.

Defo duo. Rodri May get CB position as well as a rise

1 hour ago, MShahid said:

Coman for Rodriguez 

Good or bad deal?

I’d take Coman 

2 hours ago, selfishro said:

Oblak OR Courtois + Eder Militao?

Not that it matters now as you’ve already accepted but I’d stick with Oblak