Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

22 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Anyone have a rough idea what league could be next after Argentina? 

I am tempted to sell some Ukranian league players to buy some Argentinian's but if that league is soon then I will keep. 

Is annoying though as I still have Swiss, Austrian, Ukranian and Russian league players to be reviewed. I have only been on this a year so is it usually this slow with updating leagues? I always thought they could at least do 3/4 teams a night and then do a league a week that way 

I also have players from those leagues,keep them for now.
Since review is going slow transfer ban for those players will expire,If it didn't,until reviews of top 4 leagues and you will be able to sell or change them for better money.Depends also which players you have but there are some really interesting names there,especially for lower budget teams.I'm also impatient about Russia,Ukraine and Austria.

8 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

I also have players from those leagues,keep them for now.
Since review is going slow transfer ban for those players will expire,If it didn't,until reviews of top 4 leagues and you will be able to sell or change them for better money.Depends also which players you have but there are some really interesting names there,especially for lower budget teams.I'm also impatient about Russia,Ukraine and Austria.

I have Diveev and Karpov from Russia and Matviyenko from Ukraine. Would like to buy Mykolenko too as I can see him going from 83-86 possibly and Barinov too from Lokomotiv Moscow going from 83-86. 

Thing is the Argentinian league has a lot of teams in it so I am looking forward to the Argentinian review finishing just before Christmas.

2 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

I have Diveev and Karpov from Russia and Matviyenko from Ukraine. Would like to buy Mykolenko too as I can see him going from 83-86 possibly and Barinov too from Lokomotiv Moscow going from 83-86. 

Thing is the Argentinian league has a lot of teams in it so I am looking forward to the Argentinian review finishing just before Christmas.

Mykolenko is one of top prospects of Ukraine in general.I also have Diveev and Matviyenko + Safonov and Barinov from RPL.
I'm not too much into Argentina,will buy only Fausto Vera.

3 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Mykolenko is one of top prospects of Ukraine in general.I also have Diveev and Matviyenko + Safonov and Barinov from RPL.
I'm not too much into Argentina,will buy only Fausto Vera.

I will buy Mykolenko when a few transfer bans are up as he seems to be Ukraine's main LB and at 20 he looks a good prospect.

I have Vera too plus Zaracho and Santos Borre so a +2 rise for them both would be nice but who knows how generous SM will be. Still they have Russia, Greece, Austria, Ukraine etc to review before they get to the main leagues but if they do a team a day I don't see the big leagues getting reviewed until late August at this rate

Just now, erdingerpfc said:

Luis Sinisterra+1.4m for Patson Daka and Martinelli?
I think this is fine deal just waitting right moment because Sinisterra is my top 3 forwards.

Sinisterra looks good but Daka and Martinelli will probably both rise +3/4 in the next few months and Martinelli is definitely a 90 rated potential player for the future and likely to rise quicker with the two reviews a year so that is a very good deal

21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Even if there's an opportunity to buy Lewa or Dybala or Sabitzer with Felix's money?

Yeah I agree with Rahul, definitely sell for Lewandowski and Dybala.

7 minutes ago, MShahid said:

Milinkovic savic or James Rodriguez?

Milinkovic-Savic

Playing well in very good Lazio team at the minute.

5 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Luis Sinisterra+1.4m for Patson Daka and Martinelli?
I think this is fine deal just waitting right moment because Sinisterra is my top 3 forwards.

The duo, Daka should rise to 85 whenever SM do the Austrian review and Martinelli will probably get 86 when England is done.

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

The duo, Daka should rise to 85 whenever SM do the Austrian review and Martinelli will probably get 86 when England is done.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

The duo, easy

Sinisterra will be 21yo in 16 days.Will his value drop? He is 5m worth now.

2 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Not necessarily, Eddie Nketiah has recently turned 21 and he’s actually gone up in price from 2 million to 2.4 million.

Not sure if many people knew that.

a while ago I posed the question of what would happen if I had a bid in at max value for a player then his value went down before the bid was accepted.

Well I had a 3.5m bid in for a player who turned 23 31/5/20 and therefore went down in value this morning, The bid was accepted and I now have paid 3.5m for a player worth 1.6m

Why would you want to do this? Mainly when there is a player on level 4 concerns and you know there will be many max cash bids when he goes to level 5. this way you can have a bid that is bigger than the "max cash amount" that people who didnt have a bid in will now be able to make due to his lower value. Still with me?

Sadly the player on level 4 concerns that I was trying this out on got sold before he rose to level 5 so I had to purchase a player getting old to see what happened.

12 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I always thought so too, but I don't know why it's so slow. It is always like this, sometimes it speeds up a bit more.

Coman

balanced deal 

not yet

Quagliarella, Ibra

It is a good deal 

Not too sure, yes France is done

Brant?

Carlos

My bad, i mistyped, I meant brandt (borussia).

29 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

a while ago I posed the question of what would happen if I had a bid in at max value for a player then his value went down before the bid was accepted.

Well I had a 3.5m bid in for a player who turned 23 31/5/20 and therefore went down in value this morning, The bid was accepted and I now have paid 3.5m for a player worth 1.6m

Why would you want to do this? Mainly when there is a player on level 4 concerns and you know there will be many max cash bids when he goes to level 5. this way you can have a bid that is bigger than the "max cash amount" that people who didnt have a bid in will now be able to make due to his lower value. Still with me?

Sadly the player on level 4 concerns that I was trying this out on got sold before he rose to level 5 so I had to purchase a player getting old to see what happened.

I can confirm this works and I profited from this previously to buy De Bruyne. 

29 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Thanks. Can you now erase all of this so my competitors don't see it? 

1 hour ago, erdingerpfc said:

No because:- he is only 21yo (REDUCTIONS IN VALUES START AT 23yo) as Konate example below.

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

And the winner is Inspiron at 40m. See results at bottom with comments:-

Well done Inspiron your Tinsy-winsy Prize is a "Like" from me BUT with a request that ALL Forumers reading this ALSO give U a Prize of a like too PLEASE..... we'll see who is generous .... u can see the detail on above post ... will find Page number and add an edit here ....Early on, on Page 934!

Your inclination to my mind is CORRECT and so the reasoning JBS...... Alphonso Davies!!

Melo for the future selfishro

ISAK for me too Hfazil

Yes Long Term Injury hesselink, due to return early part of June I think but won't obviously gain much gametime now

Can't delete above sorry, din't think I clicked this one. 😬

Yes I purchased a GW a few years ago but it was sometime after he had left. I just remember inputting the GW number, ID on the page where you purchase a club or GW, pretty easy BUT I am not on the New Version so wouldn't be able to tell U where. 

No NO NO! I watched Nketiah play when loaned to LEEDS. Unfortunately he got injured but looked a great prospect to me. Got him in all my GW's. He Is a natural goalscorer and will make it BIG even in the Premiership and has scored for Arsenal so far, as I think U probably know already Ombargunners

As already said YES and Argentina is slowly flowing into SM from SWIKI now Krooss25

Reduced Player Values:-

Odd-years-Bdays-reductions.png

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month can save u cash if no one else spots him in the meantime, 

The exception above is Konate, why was he not Devalued .... Answer he is only 21 and these reductions don't start until 23yo's. 

Players with Odd years on their birthday, above 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way in clarification players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

Hope this is helpful to Forumers to make extra cash when spotting a credible opportunity. Cheers Socca

Ps Probably SM if they see this post may well switch from Odd to Even if they want to be Soccer Meanies 😬

30 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Thanks. Can you now erase all of this so my competitors don't see it? 

Always a "gamble" when I decided to share this info, but I feel that although I always "like or thank "people on here I felt still very much in debt to the forum. Hopefully this will help a few players (but not in my worlds!)

On 18/3/2017 at 23:02, Sir Rahul said:

DIVISIÓN ARGENTINA PRIMERA

Boca :

Andrada +2 a 87- 

Salvio -1 a 88

Buffarini +1 a 87

Izquierdoz +1 a 87

Abila -1 a 87

Villa +1 a 86

Soldano +1 a 85

Reynoso +1 a 84

Campuzano +1 a 84

Hurtado +2 a 82

Capaldo +4 a 80

Obando +1 a 77

River Plate :

Ignacio Fernández +1 a 88- 

Montiel +3 a 86- 

Martinez Quarta +3 a 86-  +4 a 87

Casco +1 a 87

Pratto -1 a 87

Quintero -1 a 87

Matias Suárez +1 a 86

Borre +1 a 86

Scocco -1 a 86

De La Cruz +2 a 85

Ponzio -1 a 84

Rojas +4 a 82

Julián Álvarez +2 a 80

Lista de más de 85 jugadores en la Super Liga argentina

Eduardo Salvio (Boca Juniors) 89

Ramon Abila (Boca Juniors) 88

Carlos Tevez (Boca Juniors) 88

Lucas Pratto (River Plate) 88

Juan Fernando Quintero (River Plate) 88

Ignacio Fernández (River Plate) 88

Enzo Perez (River Plate) 88

Franco Armani (River Plate) 88

Ivan Marcone (Boca Juniors) 87

Frank Fabra (Boca Juniors) 87

Esteban Andrada (Boca Juniors) 87

Ignacio Scocco (River Plate) 87

Lucas Martinez Quarta (River Plate) 87

Fernando Gago (Vélez) 87

Lisandro Lopez (Racing) 87

Marcelo Díaz (Racing) 87

Eugenio Mena (Racing) 87

Lautaro Acosta (Lanus) 87

Angel Romero (San Lorenzo) 87

Javier Mascherano (Estudiantes) 87

Marcos Rojo (Estudiantes) 87

Pablo Hernández (Independiente) 87

Fabricio Bustos (Independiente) 87

Martin Campana (Independiente) 87

Pol Fernández (Boca Juniors) 86

Julio Buffarini (Boca Juniors) 86

Carlos Izquierdoz (Boca Juniors) 86

Lisandro Lopez (Boca Juniors) 86

Junior Alonso (Boca Juniors) 86

Emmanuel Mas (Boca Juniors) 86

Gonzalo Montiel (River Plate) 86

Paulo Díaz (River Plate) 86

Milton Casco (River Plate) 86

Augusto Solari (Racing) 86

Neri Cardozo (Defensa y Justicia) 86

Oscar Romero (San Lorenzo) 86

Ignacio Piatti (San Lorenzo) 86

Marco Ruben (Rosario Central) 86

Pablo Perez (Newell's) 86

Cristian Lema (Newell's) 86

Dayro Moreno (Talleres) 86

Silvio Romero (Independiente) 86

Lucas Romero (Independiente) 86

Alexander Barboza (Independiente) 86

Juan Sánchez Mino (Independiente) 86

Lucas Barrios (Gimnasia) 86

Paulo Goltz (Gimnasia) 86

Santiago García (Godoy Cruz) 86  (+1, 30 de mayo de 2020)

Sebastian Villa (Boca Juniors) 85

Mauro Zarate (Boca Juniors) 85

Leonardo Jara (Boca Juniors) 85

Carlos Zambrano (Boca Juniors) 85

Santos Borre (River Plate) 85

Matias Suarez (River Plate) 85

Bruno Zuculini (River Plate) 85

Leonardo Ponzio (River Plate) 85

Javier Pinola (River Plate) 85

Ricardo Centurion (Vélez) 85

Leandro Fernández (Vélez) 85

Alejandro Domínguez (Vélez) 85

Nicolas Reniero (Racing) 85

Matias Zaracho (Racing) 85

Walter Montoya (Racing) 85

Diego Gonzalez (Racing) 85

Mauricio Martinez (Racing) 85

Leonardo Sigali (Racing) 85

Alexis Soto (Carreras) 85

Lucas Orban (Racing) 85

Matias Caruzzo (Argentinos Juniors) 85

Ruben Botta (Defensa y Justicia) 85

Carlos Auzqui (Lanus) 85

Fernando Belluschi (Lanus) 85

Leonel di Placido (Lanus) 85

José Luis Gómez (Lanus) 85

Guillermo Burdisso (Lanus) 85

Ezequiel Muñoz (Lanus) 85

Nicolas Pasquini (Lanus) 85

Agustín Rossi (Lanus) 85

Nicolás Fernández (San Lorenzo) 85

Ezequiel Cerutti (San Lorenzo) 85

Gino Peruzzi (San Lorenzo) 85

Alejandro Donatti (San Lorenzo) 85

Santiago Vergini (San Lorenzo) 85

Gonzalo Rodríguez (San Lorenzo) 85

Diego Zabala (Rosario Central) 85

Fabian Rinaudo (Rosario Central) 85

Sebastian Palacios (Newell's) 85

Mauro Formica (Newell's) 85

Juan Komar (Talleres) 85

Guido Herrera (Talleres) 85

Lucas Rodriguez (Estudiantes) 85

Angel Gonzalez (Estudiantes) 85

Facundo Sanchez (Estudiantes) 85

Jonathan Schunke (Estudiantes) 85

Mariano Andujar (Estudiantes) 85

Cecilio Dominguez (Independiente) 85

Alan Franco (Independiente) 85

Gaston Silva (Independiente) 85

Walter Bou (Unión Santa Fe) 85

Dani Osvaldo (Banfield) 85

Renato Civelli (Banfield) 85

Andres Chavez (Huracan) 85

Rodrigo Aliendro (Colon) 85

Fernando Zuqui (Estudiantes / Colon) 84 (-1, 31 de mayo de 2020)

Guillermo Celis (Vitoria de Guimaraes / Colon) 83 (-2, 31 de mayo de 2020)

Jaime Ayovi (Godoy Cruz) 83 (-2, 30 de mayo de 2020)

Sir Rahul Does anyone carry out the Argentine league and updates?

2 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Gabriel Suazo. 22-82. Worth keeping in a competitive 116 manager setup ? I'm in 600k debt 

I would sell, don’t know when the Chilean league will next be reviewed and hasn’t been reviewed since Feb 2018

Don’t know much about the player admittedly.

1 hour ago, pilonpilon said:

Sir Rahul Does anyone carry out the Argentine league and updates?

I know this question isn’t aimed at me but you can find an extensive review here.

First page.