Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

8 hours ago, pilonpilon said:

Sir Rahul Does anyone carry out the Argentine league and updates?

@thorgan lesar does on his thread

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Casemiro +1? stay

Kroos quedarse? stay

Courtouis? stay

coutinho? 93

10 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Gabriel Suazo. 22-82. Worth keeping in a competitive 116 manager setup ? I'm in 600k debt 

I'd sell

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Yes I agree but SM really falls for the hype. Let's say Rice moves to Chelsea, he will get +1 just for that. 

That’s if.

Barella will rise this summer and Tielemens still has a better chance of rising in my opinion than Rice does even if he does move to Chelsea.

Barella will rise the other 2 will stay but Tielemens is a better player.

Im English but I will admit that a lot of English players are overhyped, the only one that isn’t right now is Sancho.

100 million is a bit much for any human being though.

33 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Who should I plan on selling ? This is in the popular gameworld with 116 managers. 

The players sales would go towards other risers I can find 

Screenshot_20200602-071606.png

Screenshot_20200602-071321.png

Sell Hyndman, Bardsley, Boyata. Maybe Bissouma.

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rice, Tielemans and Barella. 

Which two?

Tielemans and Barella

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes I agree but SM really falls for the hype. Let's say Rice moves to Chelsea, he will get +1 just for that. 

Don't see Rice moving anywhere for a while. English players rarely move overseas. Sancho is an outlier but he was unproven at the time.

Rice is overrated by the media, decent player but got his 90 way too soon.

Man Utd - don't need him, unlikely to spend that much money on a DM

Man City - spent a lot on Rodri

Liverpool - financially prudent

Arsenal - tight on the finances

Tottenham - ^

Chelsea - money to be directed towards a new LB probably (Chilwell?)

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Would you sell Olmo to get anyone of Kluivert, Cunha or Chukwueze?

I wouldn't.

Cunha is now a step back in his career. It is not a coincidence that he left Leipzig. He had a very big problem with his tactical indiscipline and selfishness.

Chukwueze is an interesting and attractive player, and that's why people love his play. Although dribbling is his strongest attribute, he doesn’t use it the right way. He often trying to cut inside between 3-4 players, instead of playing simplier. It is not excluded that he will go to a stronger club.

Dani Olmo is a diamond. He chose the right club for his development. People have already forgotten his dominance at the EURO U21. I have no doubt that he will be a standard member of the national team in the coming years, as well as that he will be ready to play for clubs like Barcelona.

15 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

They are all over the place 😕 wolves players, yokohama marinors, yeni, zenit, torino, tottenham. Whats happening?

So. Argentina finished. Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Turkey, Scotland, Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Russia, Romenia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Netherlands....done in one day??????? 127 pages?

26 minutes ago, hesselink said:

I wouldn't.

Cunha is now a step back in his career. It is not a coincidence that he left Leipzig. He had a very big problem with his tactical indiscipline and selfishness.

Chukwueze is an interesting and attractive player, and that's why people love his play. Although dribbling is his strongest attribute, he doesn’t use it the right way. He often trying to cut inside between 3-4 players, instead of playing simplier. It is not excluded that he will go to a stronger club.

Dani Olmo is a diamond. He chose the right club for his development. People have already forgotten his dominance at the EURO U21. I have no doubt that he will be a standard member of the national team in the coming years, as well as that he will be ready to play for clubs like Barcelona.

Cunha has started well at Hertha - is it flash in the pan or a sign that more regular gametime is helping him?

I haven't watched Hertha yet but on the basis of my Twitter timeline Cunha is doing well. 

3 hours ago, RieceM96 said:

Who should I plan on selling ? This is in the popular gameworld with 116 managers. 

The players sales would go towards other risers I can find 

Screenshot_20200602-071606.png

Screenshot_20200602-071321.png

I’d maybe keep Boyata for now, Hertha are one of the in form teams in Germany and if they make it into Europe he could get a rise.

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Would you sell Olmo to get anyone of Kluivert, Cunha or Chukwueze?

Cunha, half the price of Olmo, Cunha and Hertha are doing well at the minute so I think it would be a good piece of business.

Im going to be controversial now and say that I’m not a massive fan of Olmo, I’ll admit I’ve not seen much of him but since the Bundesliga has come back I’ve seen most of Leipzig’s games and he’s not done a great deal in those games, excluding the goal he scored yesterday of course.

I don’t see him being any better than the 3 players you have mentioned.

@Sir Rahul

Chicharito.

Kovalenko is not a regular for Shakhtar so therefore I would sell, won’t be rising anytime soon.

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Cunha has started well at Hertha - is it flash in the pan or a sign that more regular gametime is helping him?

I haven't watched Hertha yet but on the basis of my Twitter timeline Cunha is doing well. 

After all the negative events in the club, they managed to stabilize. They had enough luck with the schedule (+ player more against Leipzig). Ibišević is the key of their attack, and Cunha took all the chances to score (but I remember his bad finishing from Leipzig). Hertha's main problem would be the unclear status of Grujić next season, as well as cohesion between Cunha / Piatek. Piatek has been proven to be very narcissistic, and his status (as reserve) can't make a good vibe. Cunha's story reminds me of the development of Davie Selke. He is a good player, but he will have to correct many things in order to do something bigger. He missed the last game (concussion), but things are going in the right direction for him.

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

So. Argentina finished. Premier League, Ligue 1, Serie A, Turkey, Scotland, Poland, Portugal, Croatia, Russia, Romenia, Ukraine, Switzerland, Netherlands....done in one day??????? 127 pages?

https://soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata&subaction=edit

3000 players edited

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

They are all over the place 😕 wolves players, yokohama marinors, yeni, zenit, torino, tottenham. Whats happening?

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Yes I understand what TMCosta is referring to. It is SWiki, SM have 127 pages of Player Edits today. Players from all over the world. Appx 3000 players dumped into SWiki on the same day.

My conclusion's - it's mainly edits of Loan players returning to their parent clubs because the season has been cancelled or just not needed. Their may be similar edits also but I'm not going to look into 3k worth of players details. Their may be some Players that have been given rises and I did see some Argentinian clubs. Conclusion lets ignore today and see if sanity returns tomorrow TMC. 🙃 😀

9 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes I understand what TMCosta is referring to. It is SWiki, SM have 127 pages of Player Edits today. Players from all over the world. Appx 3000 players dumped into SWiki on the same day.

My conclusion's - it's mainly edits of Loan players returning to their parent clubs because the season has been cancelled or just not needed. Their may be similar edits also but I'm not going to look into 3k worth of players details. Their may be some Players that have been given rises and I did see some Argentinian clubs. Conclusion lets ignore today and see if sanity returns tomorrow TMC. 🙃 😀

I was waiting for you hehehe

Never seen this before (3000 players).

Does it have anything to do with the 15 years update of sm worlds??

32 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I just checked the clubs on SW, all loan players have been returned to their team. Except a few random ones which I don't understand. Maybe the edits are to send them back on loan?