Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

I am wanting Aaron Wan-Bisaka as it is a GW where right backs are few and far between. Been told I will have to give money and my Milenkovic-Savic for him. I have Trippier already but right back is a problem position for many managers. What do you suggest  ?

@WillBedford

Sancho for me too, but both could be world class in future.

6 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Will Sancho and Havertz get +1 each in this ongoing review? 

Sancho definitely.

Since the Bundesliga has restarted Havertz as been on fire and if Leverkusen qualify for champions league I don’t see why not.

10 minutes ago, Charles In Charge said:

I am wanting Aaron Wan-Bisaka as it is a GW where right backs are few and far between. Been told I will have to give money and my Milenkovic-Savic for him. I have Trippier already but right back is a problem position for many managers. What do you suggest  ?

If you have plenty of quality in central midfield then yes I would go for it, especially if like you say RB is a problem position for many managers in your game world.

If it was a straight pick between the 2 then I would go for Milinkovic-Savic.

15 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

@Kierans91 I did think Boyata looked good since league started again. 

I'm wondering if my rated 78 and below are worth keeping ? 

I will have another look at your team.

35 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

@Kierans91 I did think Boyata looked good since league started again. 

I'm wondering if my rated 78 and below are worth keeping ? 

On second thought I'd keep Boyata yes

31 minutes ago, Charles In Charge said:

If you have Trippier I don't see the need for AWB - who I don't see getting 91+ until United start challenging for the title.

I prefer SMS to AWB.

28 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Will Sancho and Havertz get +1 each in this ongoing review? 

Sancho yes, Havertz depends (I don't think so)

1 hour ago, Marek said:

I'm happily surprised that Neymar kept his 96.

Good point. SM must have some Neymar fanboys. I have never thought about it much but gametime wise he isn't justifying his 96 anymore. I guess he keeps it on ability.

40 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku 93?

Henderson 93?

What would you choose?

Its not important the position..

I want to choose the Players Who Will get 93 easily

I prefer Lukaku as a goalscorer - both have an equal chance of getting 93 imo, maybe Hendo slightly more

On 6/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Soccahappy said:

And the winner is Inspiron at 40m. See results at bottom with comments:-

Well done Inspiron your Tinsy-winsy Prize is a "Like" from me BUT with a request that ALL Forumers reading this ALSO give U a Prize of a like too PLEASE..... we'll see who is generous .... u can see the detail on above post ... will find Page number and add an edit here ....Early on, on Page 934!

Ah Cheers! Not a bad guess at all ! The forumers/community have been generous - cheers all.

I was even hoping for a sneak peek of your risers formula - maybe next prize giveaway 😁

For those who have Tammy Abraham & Wan Bissaka - seems both got £4m more value - another random couple.

When the Argentina review is over is there any players worth keeping (assuming the next Argentina review will probably be another 18months away)? < if nobody has already asked this.

1 hour ago, selfishro said:

T. Abraham

Keep or sell for 30m?

Heard he might rise +1 this summer.

Keep till the summer at least, should get a rise to 90.

2 hours ago, Fabino said:

Ricardo pereira it's interesting To buy it

Yeah probably been one of the best RB’s in the prem this year.

6 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku 93?

Henderson 93?

What would you choose?

Its not important the position..

I want to choose the Players Who Will get 93 easily

Lukaku just because of his age and he’s a good goal scorer.

Both should rise in the summer.

23 minutes ago, Marek said:

In a long term project, which is the best option: Umtiti, Diallo (PSG) or Tah?
None of them would be a starter for me.

Originally I would of picked Jonathan Tah but my only concern with him is that he’s still at Leverkusen and I would of liked to of seen him at a better club by now with him being 24.

Umtiti is an odd one, since Barca have brought in Lenglet Umtiti now seems to rotate a lot. Maybe he will be first choice when Pique leaves.

That leaves Diallo, moved to PSG last summer and did play most of the season until he got injured around the start of this year. Judging by SM’s treatment of Kimpembe in the last french review if Diallo keeps playing it won’t be long till he gets 90.

Should of got 90 this time round in my opinion.

So I would go for Diallo -> Umtiti -> Tah

9 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

If Kimpembe is 91, finally I hope Pavard to 91.

Yes, Pavard will rise to 91

7 minutes ago, Krooss25 said:

Klosterman +1?

Maybe, depends how Leipzig do in Champions League.

2 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Is Boris Babic worth picking up? 22-76 . 

Just a riser ? As I can't seem to find any information really on him 

Just a riser whenever they get round to doing Switzerland.

Should rise to 80.

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Just a riser whenever they get round to doing Switzerland.

Should rise to 80.

It's really hard to judge value. Manager has offered him to me for 825k. I lose 1 million a week anyway. Suppose it's better than wages eating it up xD

37 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Originally I would of picked Jonathan Tah but my only concern with him is that he’s still at Leverkusen and I would of liked to of seen him at a better club by now with him being 24.

Umtiti is an odd one, since Barca have brought in Lenglet Umtiti now seems to rotate a lot. Maybe he will be first choice when Pique leaves.

That leaves Diallo, moved to PSG last summer and did play most of the season until he got injured around the start of this year. Judging by SM’s treatment of Kimpembe in the last french review if Diallo keeps playing it won’t be long till he gets 90.

Should of got 90 this time round in my opinion.

So I would go for Diallo -> Umtiti -> Tah

How would you collocate here Milenkovic (Fiorentina)?

14 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

It's really hard to judge value. Manager has offered him to me for 825k. I lose 1 million a week anyway. Suppose it's better than wages eating it up xD

Yeah I’ve done that with many of my teams, I’d rather buy a prospect or a riser who I could sell for more in the future rather than let wages eat away at my budget.

I don’t know how often they look into Switzerland that is the only problem with buying Babic, I would assume before the big leagues but SM are going so slow with Argentina they may not review Switzerland till Autumn time.

11 minutes ago, Marek said:

How would you collocate here Milenkovic (Fiorentina)?

He’s a beast.

Diallo/Milenkovic -> Umtiti -> Tah

Don’t think it will be too long till Milenkovic plays for a top side in Europe can’t stay at Fiorentina.

13 minutes ago, Lango said:

Hi everyone

Does managing an international affect your club team in any way? I know this forum is for ratings but no other forum is active. 

I don’t believe so.