Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Honestly, I don't care about wholesome changes. I just want improvement on in-game play. Club A will have 10 shots on goal compared to Club B 2 and the result will be 1-2 to club B.

Red card and don't lose.

Yellow/Red card means 95% of the the time the freekick/penalty will be missed. 

I can go on....

What about majority of free kicks get scored, played Lyon the other day and Denayer took 2 free kicks and scored them both, never knew he was deadly on set plays 😂

13 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

+1

I think he will leave this season (Inter, Valencia...)

I doubt he will go to inter. He is not 30+ and Young signed one year extension. They are trying to get Moses for 5m as well. 

4 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji and T. Hazard +1?

Outside chance of Bruno Fernandes going to 92? I don't think so myself, maybe Christmas if he keeps up the form he had before league suspension

Yes and yes

Bruno definitely not, he got a +1 in December

Do any of you know what the algorithm is that determines the ratings of players you can loan out?  

Last season, even at the stage of playoffs still to be played, I was able to loan out my 90 rated players.  Now, before the new season has even started I can no longer loan out my 90 rated players!?!  The only material change in that time is that I swapped Coman (91) for Neres (90) plus cash and today exchanged Maguire (91) for Chilwell although it was an issue prior to today!?! 

To give some perspective as it stands I have got;

4 x 95’s

2 x 94’s

6 x 93’s

4 x 92’s

1 x 91’s

8 x 90’s

I know you can’t loan out your second best keeper but is it something like you cannot loan outfield players out unless they are lower rated than your 18th highest outfield player or something?  

18 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji and T. Hazard +1?

Outside chance of Bruno Fernandes going to 92? I don't think so myself, maybe Christmas if he keeps up the form he had before league suspension

Yes Akanji and Hazard should both get to 91.

Bruno Fernandes should stay but if he keeps playing for United which I’m sure he will, that 92 won’t be far away.

4 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Do any of you know what the algorithm is that determines the ratings of players you can loan out?  

Last season, even at the stage of playoffs still to be played, I was able to loan out my 90 rated players.  Now, before the new season has even started I can no longer loan out my 90 rated players!?!  The only material change in that time is that I swapped Coman (91) for Neres (90) plus cash and today exchanged Maguire (91) for Chilwell although it was an issue prior to today!?! 

To give some perspective as it stands I have got;

4 x 95’s

2 x 94’s

6 x 93’s

4 x 92’s

1 x 91’s

8 x 90’s

I know you can’t loan out your second best keeper but is it something like you cannot loan outfield players out unless they are lower rated than your 18th highest outfield player or something?  

Think @Nameless responded to a similar question on the previous page of this thread.

9 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Think @Nameless responded to a similar question on the previous page of this thread.

Cheers matey!  

Hmm... need 2 risers out of these;

Zaha, Chilwell, Felix, Neres, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Rice, Hakimi, Kessie.

Hakimi and Oxlade-Chamberlain look my best bets!

Just now, Sareum said:

Cheers matey!  

hakimi and Oxlade-Chamberlain look my best bets!

Yeah, Hakimi and Oxlade I think are the only 2 that will rise.

Chilwell maybe an outside chance but unlikely seen as he rose in January.

33 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Cheers matey!  

Hakimi and Ox the only too who will rise imo.

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

SM on Twitter, 31 May 2020, said that their plans for the game should be announced this week. Seeing as it's Wednesday, hope for some updates soon!

We should be very careful getting excited by SM improvements. They have a bad record with improvements being, put it politely, P-poor. That's why I and many others are still on an Old Version many years after it was Improved

54 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Cheers matey!  

Yes everybody 100% on your selections.

I remember being very annoyed at SM's handling of the French Review and it was stuck in my mind Lyon was possibly the worst. Well I finally got round to finishing Lyon in my spreadsheet and oddly it doesn't look quite as bad now as I thought then. What do forumer's think??

SMRevw-Lyon7th.png

Joachim Anderson and Particularly Denayer were BIG disappointments to me. Cheers Socca 😀

4 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I think he will get +1 if porto wins the league...i think thats enough.

Portugal review is done so I don't see them going back, if he gets +1 it will only be next year

2 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

We should be very careful getting excited by SM improvements. They have a bad record with improvements being, put it politely, P-poor. That's why I and many others are still on an Old Version many years after it was Improved

Yes everybody 100% on your selections.

I remember being very annoyed at SM's handling of the French Review and it was stuck in my mind Lyon was possibly the worst. Well I finally got round to finishing Lyon in my spreadsheet and oddly it doesn't look quite as bad now as I thought then. What do forumer's think??

SMRevw-Lyon7th.png

Lyon was not as bad but there were only a few changes made. Denayer was unlucky.

I still use the old version too. SM have said they have consulted with long time users of the game. So let's see. 15 years of the game and they want to do something big.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Lyon was not as bad but there were only a few changes made. Denayer was unlucky.

I still use the old version too. SM have said they have consulted with long time users of the game. So let's see. 15 years of the game and they want to do something big.

How many Long Term users that anybody here knows have been consulted. I've only been on here since May 🥴2009 tho 🥺

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Another question: Lascelles and Javier Hernandez for Canales?

Why not.

If and a BIG if we get taken over, Lascelles will be the last defender we will replace so therefore there’s a good chance he would stick around for when we start attracting better players and start hopefully climbing the league.

In turn his rating would probably benefit. Takeover should be complete by the end of the week but they have been saying that each week for the past 4 or 5 weeks now 😂

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rashica or Daniel James?

Probably Daniel James, plays for the better team.

Will be interesting to see if Rashica moves anywhere in the summer though.

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

haha, Lascelles 88 is safe and Hernandez is a good striker still. I like Canales but might do that deal. 

Don't rate Carlos Salcedo too much (the CB I have currently).

I meant don't give Lascelles and Chicharito for canales

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

I meant don't give Lascelles and Chicharito for canales

ah! I have Canales. Thanks mate.

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Rashica or Daniel James?

United fan but I will go for Rashica, who I see has the bigger ceiling. James is good but I don't see him being a long-term starter. More likely to be a Mata/Lingard type of squad player.

5 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Why not.

If and a BIG if we get taken over, Lascelles will be the last defender we will replace so therefore there’s a good chance he would stick around for when we start attracting better players and start hopefully climbing the league.

In turn his rating would probably benefit. Takeover should be complete by the end of the week but they have been saying that each week for the past 4 or 5 weeks now 😂

I thought so too! Cheers Kieran. Wondering what's happening to the takeover now as it's stalled for a while. 

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Depends on your overall squads average rating I think.

Ansu Fati - 82 -> 86

Brandon Williams - 82 -> 85

Bukayo Saka - 82 -> 85

Gabriel Martinelli - 82 -> 85/6

Patson Daka - 82 -> 85

Edmond Tapsoba - 82 -> 85

Shapi Suleymanov - 82 -> 85

Enock Mwepu - 82 -> 85

Dominik Szoboszlai - 82 -> 85

Joe Willock - 82 -> 85

Thiago Almada - 82 -> 84

^ Some well known 82 risers. Tapsoba, Williams, Saka, Martinelli and Fati all have good futures.

Others include, Ryan Gravenbech, Hozlek, Szoboszlai, Cuisance, Lincoln (Flamengo) Reinier, Thiago Almada.

Thanks! Awesome response!