Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Akos01 said:

It is similar. The team instructions are almost the same + other instructions for the team parts ( defenders, midfielders, attackers). The bigger difference is that you can set instructions for the all players. The formations are also the same.

And the red cards counts a lot :)

May be it's fun but seems like a lot of work setting instructions for every individual player. 

Does it have negative effect on the team if you leave most player's instructions as normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Liberato Marrony or Sebastian Andersson who has better chance of rising?

Andersson should get 86, scored 12 goals which is Union Berlin’s top scorer.

Don’t know about Marrony.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nameless said:

May be it's fun but seems like a lot of work setting instructions for every individual player. 

Does it have negative effect on the team if you leave most player's instructions as normal?

Yes, but players have prefered roles and if you choose it, usually, it's enough ( except the strikers)

But I don't think SM want to set prefered roles for every player in the database. In Words it's much bigger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is it worth swapping Lemar for Bruno Fernandes?

Bruno, Lemar's move to Atleti hasn't really worked out, could even drop to 90

12 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Gustavo Maia. What is he called in the game? I can’t work it out. 😂

no clue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

How long do we think Marcelo will keep his 92 rating for? 

Probably drop in the next review, Ferland Mendy has played more in his position this season.

Mendy - 16 games (1129 minutes)

Marcelo - 11 games (940 minutes)

I think Marcelo’s age will be a factor for SM too.

5 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Militao minus 1? 

No he will keep his 90 first season at Madrid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Probably drop in the next review, Ferland Mendy has played more in his position this season.

Mendy - 16 games (1129 minutes)

Marcelo - 11 games (940 minutes)

I think Marcelo’s age will be a factor for SM too.

No he will keep his 90 first season at Madrid.

Going by Kimbempe and Diallo theory Marcelo will probably get +1.

Seems Ramos will stay for another 2 seasons. RM are spoiled at RB and they won't sell Varane either. It looks bleak for Militao. Nevertheless, he reached his 90 way too soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Going by Kimbempe and Diallo theory Marcelo will probably get +1.

Seems Ramos will stay for another 2 seasons. RM are spoiled at RB and they won't sell Varane either. It looks bleak for Militao. Nevertheless, he reached his 90 way too soon. 

Yeah thats true 😂 still can’t believe what happened with Kimpembe and Diallo.

As for Militao I just think that because he’s only been there for a season and he cost Real Madrid 50 million euros they will keep him long term for whenever Ramos retires or his levels drop.

Only time will tell I guess. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Probably drop in the next review, Ferland Mendy has played more in his position this season.

Mendy - 16 games (1129 minutes)

Marcelo - 11 games (940 minutes)

I think Marcelo’s age will be a factor for SM too.

No he will keep his 90 first season at Madrid.

I seen that but was Marcelo not injured? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Doonhamer said:

I seen that but was Marcelo not injured? 

Yeah he was injured for most of December.

But, with Injuries and him being 32 and I can see SM dropping him to 91. I guess with Mendy being there it will be hard for him to keep playing regularly for Madrid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah thats true 😂 still can’t believe what happened with Kimpembe and Diallo.

As for Militao I just think that because he’s only been there for a season and he cost Real Madrid 50 million euros they will keep him long term for whenever Ramos retires or his levels drop.

Only time will tell I guess. 😊

Can’t believe Cavani and Thiago kept their ratings. Similarly Neymar hasn’t been 96 for a looooong time. Although I appreciate the volatility at the high rating has remained calm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Marek said:

Umtiti + Sergi Roberto for Diallo (PSG) + Semedo?

I have Umtiti and Sergi, none of them would be a starter. I'm thinking to accept for the age factor.

Anyone else? It's a tough one and I really don't know what to do 🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Paredes worth keeping ? Or is it downhill for him now ?

I would keep him till you can find a decent replacement, his rating will be safe till the winter with the French review being done last week.

22 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Can’t believe Cavani and Thiago kept their ratings. Similarly Neymar hasn’t been 96 for a looooong time. Although I appreciate the volatility at the high rating has remained calm. 

Yeah I think Cavani and Neymar could of dropped, I don’t see Neymar being any better than Mbappe personally but that’s not how SM see it.

Thiago’s probably just done enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Marek said:

Anyone else? It's a tough one and I really don't know what to do 🤔

I would Keep Umtiti and Roberto. Can't see Diallo and Semedo surpassing or even reaching the ratings of Barca duo any time soon. 

Roberto's versatility will be useful (I like versatile players). Even if Umtiti drops he will be better rated than Diallo. 

EDIT: Saw Umititi and Sergi aren't you starters. In that case you should sell as they will develop concerns more quickly. 

I would try to get a third player for the two though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doonhamer said:

How long do we think Marcelo will keep his 92 rating for? 

I think he will drop next review

3 hours ago, Nameless said:

Militao minus 1? 

Will stay

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

Going by Kimbempe and Diallo theory Marcelo will probably get +1.

Seems Ramos will stay for another 2 seasons. RM are spoiled at RB and they won't sell Varane either. It looks bleak for Militao. Nevertheless, he reached his 90 way too soon. 

Haha, agree on Militao. Got a +3 on 2 Aug 2018 to 85, then +3 on 6 Feb 2019 to 88, then another +2 on 2 Jun 2019 to 90. 

+6 in 10 months for someone who just had one season in Europe.

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Paredes worth keeping ? Or is it downhill for him now ?

Career was going along promising then he went to Zenit. And then PSG. I don't think he'll ever be good enough to be a regular starter at PSG.

2 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Can’t believe Cavani and Thiago kept their ratings. Similarly Neymar hasn’t been 96 for a looooong time. Although I appreciate the volatility at the high rating has remained calm. 

Silva at 92 is alright to me. 

Cavani did drop in December, he is leaving PSG so regardless of where he goes I see him as a 92 in the winter review.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...