Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

9 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Rezan Corlu . Anything special or just a riser ? 

Just a riser,

Didn’t do anything at Roma so moved back to Brondby, since then he’s been loaned out, He may come back to play in Brondby’s first team but who knows.

8 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Thoughts on Marcos Llorente?  Will he rise?

Maybe 88 but unlikely.

Marc Roca to stay at 89.

53 minutes ago, RieceM96 said:

Rezan Corlu . Anything special or just a riser ? 

Don't know

52 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Stay

46 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

I suppose Marc Roca is in the similar boat (at least in my squad(s))  Thoughts there too?

Espanyol likely to go down, wonder where Roca will move. He will stay for now.

Some random  updates from Big5 below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 867.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878, 880,914 946 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Random-Hof-Scha-Leip.png

I'm going to concentrate on Germany updates for a while now b4 moving to such as Russia, Switzerland etc . I'm still a way from 100% so bear with me please til I am.  I am suspicious about all these "RED Boxes" and as the warning above please take them as indicative of having a chance only, Probably less than 50% of Red boxes will pay off. I can't see Werner getting 93 just yet myself, Sabitzer etc There is no way of refining the spreadsheet calculations to be more accurate for 88's and above unfortunately, as based on performance rather than stats.

Baumgartner 80.6% ... Phew!  Good to feel that bit better... Cheers Socca

6 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

These players -1? Javier Pastore, Jens Toornstra, Johannes Geis

Toornstra stay, Dutch review has finished

Pastore, been injured (as he has been largely for past 4-5 years), I can see him dropping to 88

Geis, playing in the rarely reviewed German second tier, his club has fighting for relegation so if ever they do the second tier he could go down to 86. Not sure what happened to his career, was at Sevilla two seasons ago and now he's stuck in the second tier.

SM have put their plans up on their blog. Here's the link:

https://blog.soccermanager.com/news/celebrating-15-years-of-soccer-manager-worlds#.Xtkati17GfU

Basically, this (taken from the blog):

This work will be broken down into 3 stages:

1. Address the issues raised by our community.
  2. Launch a new app.
  3. Introduce new features and improvements.

Stage No1 will focus on the points raised by our community. These include the following:

• Soccer Wiki/player attributes.
  • Squad limit and sizes.
  • Player concerns.
  • The user interface.
  • Matchday experience.
  • SMFA/cheating.
  • Stadium building/development and club infrastructure.
  • Fan bases.
  • Greater flexibility in the transfer market/finances/worth of money.
  • Additional options for Custom Game Worlds and greater control.
  • Community – central to some Game Worlds.

Promising stuff.

27 minutes ago, Akos01 said:

These players -1? Javier Pastore, Jens Toornstra, Johannes Geis

Pastore should drop, Johannes Geis may stay for a while seen as I don’t think SM review the German second division very often.

11 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

SM have put their plans up on their blog. Here's the link:

https://blog.soccermanager.com/news/celebrating-15-years-of-soccer-manager-worlds#.Xtkati17GfU

Basically, this (taken from the blog):

Promising stuff.

That’s interesting,

Stadium development I would like to see and better match day experience with different mechanics.

Squad sizes definitely needs addressing, stockpiling players is annoying. Would be nice for people to do research and think about who they should sign rather than buy every 15-18 y/o in game.

Hi guys,

Just noticed this is the most active thread in here so apologies if this is not the right place to post. I am after some advice. I am new to the game and started in a league from division 4 and I am hoping to build a team and make my way up. The league just started and my strikers are struggling to score. My stats are quite good post game good possesion and shots, but scoring is a bit of an issue and I dont seem to be able to win. Also, I dont think I can buy any higher rated players as most are on the first division. I would appreciate some advice tactics wise. I have attached a few pics with my team and tactics.  What am I doing wrong? 

Screenshot_20200604_171922_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200604_171929_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

2 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

This is € 945K

You're answerring like this.. Is it not much for him ? .. 

10,000,000 Norwegian Krone

849, 031 British Pounds

943,939 Euros

1,069,335 US Dollars

Googles brilliant 😂

No I was saying 850 thousand pounds?! in truth that isn’t much for a young talent.

6 hours ago, Marek said:

Anyone else? It's a tough one and I really don't know what to do 🤔

For the longer-term I would take the younger duo. They are less likely to develop concers as well.

As you say both pairs will not be starters for you. 

3 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

+1

35 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi guys,

Just noticed this is the most active thread in here so apologies if this is not the right place to post. I am after some advice. I am new to the game and started in a league from division 4 and I am hoping to build a team and make my way up. The league just started and my strikers are struggling to score. My stats are quite good post game good possesion and shots, but scoring is a bit of an issue and I dont seem to be able to win. Also, I dont think I can buy any higher rated players as most are on the first division. I would appreciate some advice tactics wise. I have attached a few pics with my team and tactics.  What am I doing wrong? 

Screenshot_20200604_171922_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

Screenshot_20200604_171929_com.soccermanagerltd.worlds.jpg

The only thing I will add/subtract: 

If your gonna play hard, attacking football, at least play it at a fast or at a normal tempo. And use a mixed attacking style - as you'll want Giuliano (89) your strongest mid to be more involved in the attacking play rather than solely relying on your wingers to create something. 

I would use Giuliano as your playmaker (tick on your playmaker) and select Jota as your Target man. 

I must admit that i've never really used the 4-2-3-1 formation much, so I will add no more. I'm sure the other experts can help you further or better. 

17 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

This is € 945K

You're answerring like this.. Is it not much for him ? .. 

7 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

10,000,000 Norwegian Krone

849, 031 British Pounds

943,939 Euros

1,069,335 US Dollars

Googles brilliant 😂

No I was saying 850 thousand pounds?! in truth that isn’t much for a young talent.

The guy whose tweet I quoted is a recruitment analyst for Peterborough United, he says he and many others rate Hauge highly and so yeah, fee does seem low.

You can get him for cheap in game too so low-risk punt.

10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What do people make of Chukwueze?

My thought is he is talented but lacks so much. I am also disappointed at the speed (or lack) of this development since he burst on to the scene. 

+1 this review?

Maybe +1, no idea how his performances have been though 

1 hour ago, Grimmjow said:

Hi guys,

Hi, I have deleted the screenshot only to cut down on page scrolling for others! 

Are the teams that you play against higher rated than you? if not I would change to normal or even defensive as this will  hopefully cut the number of goals that you concede and turn draws into wins. It quite often doesnt change the number of shots that you have either.perhaps change to attacking 433 at 60 mins if losing or drawing so that you have 3 up front with direct passing to a F (C) front man.

45 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

The guy whose tweet I quoted is a recruitment analyst for Peterborough United, he says he and many others rate Hauge highly and so yeah, fee does seem low.

You can get him for cheap in game too so low-risk punt.

I would tend to agree (don’t know about the player in question) Peterborough always recruit well so they must know there stuff. Names like Ivan Toney who they bought for cheap off Newcastle is now worth 2-3 million.

Marcus Maddison is another one, who they bought from Gateshead for cheap and is probably now worth a lot more.

The young lad Ricky Jade Jones who is currently playing for Peterborough is causing a bit of stir with interest from top clubs.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11764/12000064/manchester-united-and-liverpool-tracking-ricky-jade-jones-peterboroughs-jamie-vardy

^ this may get him the recognition to be added to the SM database

I’m looking for a midfielder I can sign for up to 20 million and has the potential to go up one day. What do you think of Danilo Pereira? There isn’t much available in my game world so any recommendations would need to be out of the box.

55 minutes ago, T&T said:

I’m looking for a midfielder I can sign for up to 20 million and has the potential to go up one day. What do you think of Danilo Pereira? There isn’t much available in my game world so any recommendations would need to be out of the box.

Nicola Barella (rise 1 next review) Houssem Aouar, Fred (rise to 91 in next review) Martin Odegaard, Nicolo Zaniolo, Frederick Valverde (+2 next review) Matteo Guendouzi (rise 1 next review) Mason Mount (rise 1 next review), Weston Mckennie (Rise 1 next review)

Sandro Tonali (future star) Eduardo Camavinga (future star) 

8 minutes ago, Lango said:

How good is Soler of Valencia. A young 90 rated player. Will he go up? 

No should stay at 90

14 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Nicola Barella (rise 1 next review) Houssem Aouar, Fred (rise to 91 in next review) Martin Odegaard, Nicolo Zaniolo, Frederick Valverde (+2 next review) Matteo Guendouzi (rise 1 next review) Mason Mount (rise 1 next review), Weston Mckennie (Rise 1 next review)

Sandro Tonali (future star) Eduardo Camavinga (future star) 

No should stay at 90

My world has a lot of managers who think long term, everyone of those players is taken.