• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Lilwizprince said:

It may seem Spain is now being reviewed...  

I can't see anything for Spain

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Spain?! What the hell?

Argentinian review very frustrating for me as for now.. I based on thorgan predictions

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hmmm. 

I didn't expect them to be super generous with lower ranked Argentine teams, I don't think they have even made it to the halfway mark. I did expect them to drop those high rated players which they have - you can check the link to my Argentine preds, I ranked all the 85+ players in the league to see how they'd be reviewed.

55 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

I don’t really know, I just saw 2 players from Levante increased, so maybe I thought they’ve started reviewing Span

SWIKI are doing Argentina and in particular they edited Independiente today SM = Slow Motion as always

BTW I would say again don't get your hopes up with SM making improvements. I'll be pleased if they do improve but it's as likely to find most people up in arms about changes they make. More likely I'd add!

27 minutes ago, daproz said:

What are your thoughts on Henderson + 10m for Arthur? Should I accept it (Arthur is mine)

Depends on what you can buy with the cash and if you are looking short term gain. If you can get decent future risers easily with the money I would be tempted to do the deal, just coz Hendo will probably get +1 soon while Arthur wont. Long term Arthur though re hendos age and liverpool being a one season wonder !!

23 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Depends on what you can buy with the cash and if you are looking short term gain. If you can get decent future risers easily with the money I would be tempted to do the deal, just coz Hendo will probably get +1 soon while Arthur wont. Long term Arthur though re hendos age and liverpool being a one season wonder !!

Hey thanks for the reply! The fact that Hendo is gonna be 93 is very tempting indeed. At the same time Arthur could be a world beater at Barca in a few years or he may never be 93 so thats a dilemma. 

I disagree with Liverpool being a one hit wonder though as last season they wont the UCL and this season they’re gonna win the PL. 

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Isco -1?

Reus -1?

Also what to make of Curtis Jones? 

Even with Lallana gone I can't see him getting regular game time. Naby is back as well.

Isco, most probably -1, not been a regular in the Madrid starting XI for a while

Reus, should stay as he's had good stats this season and has been injured now

Jones, I'd keep as Liverpool aren't likely to buy anybody this summer, could get more minutes

1 hour ago, daproz said:

What are your thoughts on Henderson + 10m for Arthur? Should I accept it (Arthur is mine)

Hendo but long term Arthur

26 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sell Sane?

I think he will move to Bayern where if all goes well he has a path to 93/94

13 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

If you can only buy one for cash, who would it be:
Bruno Fernandes or Fekir?

Bruno no question

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I can't see anything for Spain

SWIKI are doing Argentina and in particular they edited Independiente today SM = Slow Motion as always

BTW I would say again don't get your hopes up with SM making improvements. I'll be pleased if they do improve but it's as likely to find most people up in arms about changes they make. More likely I'd add!

Yes i know that.. Unfortunately i invested in some 78's risers in some of my teams. I know it was risky but until now only in 1 in 10 got a rise

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Isco -1?

Reus -1?

Also what to make of Curtis Jones? 

Even with Lallana gone I can't see him getting regular game time. Naby is back as well.

Reus should stay, he’s played a fair amount this season before his injury.

Isco may drop but has dropped not long ago, January of 2020.

Curtis Jones, Harvey Elliott are 2 players that I think will soon be integrated into Liverpool first team over the next couple of years.

Like Sir Rahul said Liverpool may not buy anyone this summer and would therefore give Jones more minutes, I’d like his comment but I’m out of reactions 😂

53 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sell Sane?

Depends on how he is after his long term injury for me, is he going to be the same player.

How will he fit in at Bayern, will Gnabry get shifted onto the right? Because Sane is a left winger and therefore would be in competition with Gnabry for that position.

Overall I would keep for now.

Would love to see Davies and Sane flying down the wing though, that would be terrifying 😂

40 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

If you can only buy one for cash, who would it be:
Bruno Fernandes or Fekir?

Bruno Fernandes

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Anything but 😂😂

Beat everyone in the premier league this season, close to winning the league last season and finished in 2nd on 90+ points.

I think as long as Klopp is there, Liverpool will be a force to be reckoned with.

@Nighch

If you want guaranteed rises I would definitely look at teams near the top of the table, SM have a habit of missing the odd player who deserves a rise near the bottom of the table.

6 minutes ago, Lilwizprince said:

Any hope that Rodrigo Bentancur would increase??

I think he deserves a +1 especially if you base it off the rest of Juventus’ midfield.

Both Rabiot and Ramsey have played less minutes this season and are rated at 91. Would only be fair if Bentancur rose to 91.

If you are looking for another set up to join, Carpe diem 3 is an unusual custom and run very well.
Each season the maximum rating for buying players goes up (currently at 88) and your transfer budget depends on your league positioning from previous season  e.g. final position, cup winners etc.
Ongoing points table and a website with everything you need to know.
ID -400058 Internazionale last spot available