Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

On 6/4/2020 at 6:01 PM, Milanista1 said:

The only thing I will add/subtract: 

If your gonna play hard, attacking football, at least play it at a fast or at a normal tempo. And use a mixed attacking style - as you'll want Giuliano (89) your strongest mid to be more involved in the attacking play rather than solely relying on your wingers to create something. 

I would use Giuliano as your playmaker (tick on your playmaker) and select Jota as your Target man. 

I must admit that i've never really used the 4-2-3-1 formation much, so I will add no more. I'm sure the other experts can help you further or better. 

Thank you for this advice, I will try it and see how it goes and also thank you to the person below who I cannot tag for his recommendation about playing same level teams. Will definitely try all options so I can get to the bottom of it. Would really want a limit introduced on squads as the first division teams all have 150+ high rated players and dont sell anything. This makes it quite hard for new players to fish anything from rhe pond and make a decent team. Anyway, love this game. 

Later edit. Thank you @Id rather be in SW19

Edited by Grimmjow

7 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Thank you for this advice, I will try it and see how it goes and also thank you to the person below who I cannot tag for his recommendation about playing same level teams. Will definitely try all options so I can get to the bottom of it. Would really want a limit introduced on squads as the first division teams all have 150+ high rated players and dont sell anything. This makes it quite hard for new players to fish anything from rhe pond and make a decent team. Anyway, love this game. 

No worries, I appreciate the effort to "thank" me. Have you offered your players new 5 year contracts? That may cost you a little more if your players have recently risen in level, but it should get their morale up to near 100% and that I hope helps them play a bit better.

9 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Otherwise there are plenty of other leagues where there are caps on the numbers of players (custom game worlds) rather than standard english spanish championships. But I know that when you "get into" a team and there is a real challenge playing teams that are managed by humans rather than machine it is hard to leave. It might be worth looking to see if the game world has "player concerns on" in it as that would stop/slow down the stock piling of players. 

I am not saying give up on that world, but there are others that will be less frustrating.

Good news that you love the game even though not winning and unable to buy many star players.

On 6/1/2020 at 11:33 AM, Soccahappy said:

Reduced Player Values:-

Odd-years-Bdays-reductions.png

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month can save u cash if no one else spots him in the meantime, 

The exception above is Konate, why was he not Devalued .... Answer he is only 21 and these reductions don't start until 23yo's

Players with Odd years on their birthday, above 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way in clarification players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

Hope this is helpful to Forumers to make extra cash when spotting a credible opportunity. Cheers Socca

If Forumers are interested  I could post June's candidates shortly for a reduced valuation on 1st July?? (No Prizes)☺️

10 hours ago, hesselink said:

De Ligt - stay?

Stay

9 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Back on Betis:  Fekir?

Been offered LoCelso for him (plus cash) and Im thinking of taking that.

Not keen on Fekir.... for me it's cash + LoCelso (who could improve at Spurs).

9 hours ago, daproz said:

Should I sell Arthur for Henderson + Alphonso Davies? Are there any potential 92+ mids i can go for instead of Henderson?

Henderson + ALPHONSO!!

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Sell Sane?

Keep Sane who we must not forget looked great at Man City when fit 

5 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

If you can only buy one for cash, who would it be:
Bruno Fernandes or Fekir?

BF

41 minutes ago, pcunha_ said:

Lukaku or Immobile?

Lukaku

7 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Pavard or akjanji? Both 16m and rated 90? Who has the better potential?

Pavard

It is weird how some posts get "moderated" when there is to me nothing offensive in them, yet my attempt to rile Liverpool fans by saying 1 season wonders when sadly they are clearly not, went straight through!

I was hoping for a rant back from one so I could say "calm down, calm down" hey ,hey and pass a few minutes giggling to myself. Ah well back to watching re runs of my teams matches so far this season

11 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

It is weird how some posts get "moderated" when there is to me nothing offensive in them, yet my attempt to rile Liverpool fans by saying 1 season wonders when sadly they are clearly not, went straight through!

I was hoping for a rant back from one so I could say "calm down, calm down" hey ,hey and pass a few minutes giggling to myself. Ah well back to watching re runs of my teams matches so far this season

haha yeah

no worries, I approve when I get an email notification so all good

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Otherwise there are plenty of other leagues where there are caps on the numbers of players (custom game worlds) rather than standard english spanish championships. But I know that when you "get into" a team and there is a real challenge playing teams that are managed by humans rather than machine it is hard to leave. It might be worth looking to see if the game world has "player concerns on" in it as that would stop/slow down the stock piling of players. 

I am not saying give up on that world, but there are others that will be less frustrating.

Good news that you love the game even though not winning and unable to buy many star players.

I know. I am playing with some of my mates, it's 4 of us so that makes it really fun and challenging, starting from the bottom to make our way to the top. We will stay here for now as we are all building our teams and we already started, but thanks for the heads up about other worlds. This one is really active so we enjoy it for now. 

On 6/4/2020 at 8:39 PM, Lango said:

How good is Soler of Valencia. A young 90 rated player. Will he go up? 

He's a decent young player, who did show great potential last season. However, this season he hasn't played as well as he did last season. This season Ferran Torres is the young, star coming out of Los Murcelagos.

Carlos Soler is fine at 90, it's a fair rating for him - until he gives regular top performances which prove he's worth more than that. 

19 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Rice, Fabían Ruiz, Ndidi, Rúben Neves, Maddison, Bentancur, Tielemans, Goretzka, Brandt  can you put in order from the best to worst pls?

This is quite a tricky question as there's isn't too much between this lot.

I'm sure that some of you will have a difference of opinion with me. 

However, I'm willing to give it a go (B to W): 

F. Ruiz, R. Bentacur, L.Goretza, J. Brandt, W. Ndidi, J. Maddison, R. Neves, Y. Tielemans, D. Rice. 

10 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Back on Betis:  Fekir?

Been offered LoCelso for him (plus cash) and Im thinking of taking that.

Spurs best midfielder this season. Fekir will struggle to keep 91 at R. Betis, especially if he doesn't perform consistently well, season after season. It's a shame N. Fekir didn't end up at a stronger Club like A. Madrid or even Sevilla. 

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Should I sell Arthur for Henderson + Alphonso Davies? Are there any potential 92+ mids i can go for instead of Henderson?

With AD in your side - you should be covered at LB for years to come.

For mids (I know, not all rated 92). However, I would try to go for either Rodri Hernandez, T. Partey, SMS, S. Niguez, R. Bentacur, or M. Brozovic. 

2 hours ago, daproz said:

Pavard, Joe Gomez or Upamecano?

Tough choice. 

My (stay safe) order, with reason:

1. B. Pavard - is overdue a rise, and is a WC winner (started all the games, expect one). He's also nicked in with a few goals for BM this season. 

2. J. Gomez - plays for arguably the best team in the world right now. However, he could face stiffer competition at CB with the (possible) arrival of K. Koulibaly or D. Carlos.

3. D. Upamecano - The pillar of RB Leipzig's back line this season, however, it's still unclear how he will adapt to a new team in (possibly) another league. 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak

57 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

I know. I am playing with some of my mates, it's 4 of us so that makes it really fun and challenging, starting from the bottom to make our way to the top. We will stay here for now as we are all building our teams and we already started, but thanks for the heads up about other worlds. This one is really active so we enjoy it for now. 

thats the best leagues, ones with your mates, its sometimes quite hard to find a "level starting point" if you are competative, My mates always try and find a 3/4 full world and then pick teams that have similar size grounds and squads. that takes away the advantage that say liverpool have over southampton 2 times the weekly income makes a difference!

but dont forget to look at page 1 on here (ignore the dates the predictions are up to date,  and Search out Thorgan lesar for his quality reviews and predictions (with guest appearances by kierans 91 among others) but dont tell your mates!

you could get quite an advantage following these guys tips on rising layer values and when they are going to happen. if in it for the long term then get some of the youngsters from earlier in this thread (sorry I cant remember the page) but everyone said what a great list of youngsters/talent it was. hopefully you find some to buy. they will make a difference over time, especially  as they get big and the bigger clubs become aware of them, then you have the power in a transfer

and if in doubt dont be afraid to ask a question, Milanista, Soccer happy and recently nameless, as well as the others mentioned in my last post among others are a font of knowledge of all things football, they cover pretty much the world of footy between them.

all they ask in return is a bit of banter, some input from you, the occaisional smiley face emoji or thanks indicator and the knowledge that they have helped someone enjoy this game a little more.

On 6/1/2020 at 1:33 PM, Soccahappy said:

Reduced Player Values:-

Odd-years-Bdays-reductions.png

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month can save u cash if no one else spots him in the meantime, 

The exception above is Konate, why was he not Devalued .... Answer he is only 21 and these reductions don't start until 23yo's

Players with Odd years on their birthday, above 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way in clarification players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

Hope this is helpful to Forumers to make extra cash when spotting a credible opportunity. Cheers Socca

Ps Probably SM if they see this post may well switch from Odd to Even if they want to be Soccer Meanies 😬

This is a great topic actually I've wondered about this a lot 

Post more about this topic if you can

6 hours ago, daproz said:

He seems to be very versatile being able to play across the back line. However is he really a better choice than Pavard? How about Upamecano who’s 21 and projected to rise to 91 soon?

I selected Gomez because LFC are at the top right now and Gomez playing beside VVD will actually make him better or make him look better than he is/will be. 

Pavard is in the similar bracket as Gomez but Bundesliga is too easy so it's hard for me to judge him. France have been poor in their last fixtures and Pavard looked poor as well. 

Upamecano at some point needs to win something or move club. Leipzig are similar to BVB. So I think it will take some time before he reaches another level. 

11 hours ago, Beatz said:

Pavard or Akanji? Both 16m and rated 90? Who has the better potential?

Pavard

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, I have a post hidden. I seem to remember that not only do you share knowledge, but you know how to either get it agreed/shown or someone who can do that!

To quote  "Help me Sir Raul, you're my only hope"

haha, another mod got it covered

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Pavard, Joe Gomez or Upamecano?

Gomez as he's at Liverpool

5 hours ago, selfishro said:

Swap Hakimi for Partey?

Hakimi probably has a higher ceiling