Rahul W's rating predictions

11 hours ago, Beatz said:

Pavard or Akanji? Both 16m and rated 90? Who has the better potential?

Pavard

11 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

hi, I have a post hidden. I seem to remember that not only do you share knowledge, but you know how to either get it agreed/shown or someone who can do that!

To quote  "Help me Sir Raul, you're my only hope"

haha, another mod got it covered

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Pavard, Joe Gomez or Upamecano?

Gomez as he's at Liverpool

5 hours ago, selfishro said:

Swap Hakimi for Partey?

Hakimi probably has a higher ceiling 

• Replies 31.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, daproz said:

Pavard, Joe Gomez or Upamecano?

I would confirm you signing Gomez, by the look of some of the responses it looks as if it was a pretty balanced set of opinions.

I’d choose Gomez simply for the fact that he’s more versatile, can play all along the back line and he plays for the current best team in the world.

6 hours ago, selfishro said:

Swap Hakimi for Partey?

Hakimi, will rise to 91 in the summer.

Much younger and will probably be playing first team for the other Madrid next season.

Wouldnt be surprised to see him rise to 92 by the end of next year.

14 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thats the best leagues, ones with your mates, its sometimes quite hard to find a "level starting point" if you are competative, My mates always try and find a 3/4 full world and then pick teams that have similar size grounds and squads. that takes away the advantage that say liverpool have over southampton 2 times the weekly income makes a difference!

but dont forget to look at page 1 on here (ignore the dates the predictions are up to date,  and Search out Thorgan lesar for his quality reviews and predictions (with guest appearances by kierans 91 among others) but dont tell your mates!

you could get quite an advantage following these guys tips on rising layer values and when they are going to happen. if in it for the long term then get some of the youngsters from earlier in this thread (sorry I cant remember the page) but everyone said what a great list of youngsters/talent it was. hopefully you find some to buy. they will make a difference over time, especially  as they get big and the bigger clubs become aware of them, then you have the power in a transfer

Didnt know about 1st page, cheers. Will keep an eye out as I definitely need young players for the future. 

I'm a bit ashamed as I didnt find this game sooner. There isnt much about it online if you dont specifically look for it. Surprised people only know about fm. 

1 hour ago, NickTheBiz said:

Spurs have a player called Dennis Cirkin, who is now training with the first 11.  I notice he played in an 11 v 11 training game yesterday, and the word is he'll get game time before the end of the season.

Worth picking up for 240k or whatever it is, IMO.

Thank you 🙂

Ive put a few bids in.

Will have an even better chance of getting some game time with the new 5 subs rule also.

39 minutes ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys

What are your thoughts on my youth team?

Anyone I should be letting go of?

Screenshot_20200606-105524.png

Maybe Ramsdale when he rises but that’s me clutching at straws.

I think you have a good youth team there.

33 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

@Kierans91 if I get Oliver Burke in the deal do you think it's mostly fair for both sides?

I would say so,

I guess it really depends where he ends up and if he stay at West Brom, will they get promoted and will he play for them in the prem.

He may get a +1 rise because of his time at Alaves which would benefit you but I do think he’s failed to live up to expectations and wouldn’t see him as a long term investment (not that I would think you think that)

Overall I think the deal is more fair that’s for sure. Burke could be used as decent leverage in a future deal especially to someone who isn’t as knowledgeable as you about football.

12 minutes ago, jul said:

Morata,Ben Yedder Or lacazette who should i buy. Also are any of them goin to drop anytime soon? 

I don’t see any of them dropping.

Probably Lacazette

23 minutes ago, Grimmjow said:

Didnt know about 1st page, cheers. Will keep an eye out as I definitely need young players for the future. 

I'm a bit ashamed as I didnt find this game sooner. There isnt much about it online if you dont specifically look for it. Surprised people only know about fm. 

Indeed mate. SM Worlds is unique in so many ways. Unfortunately the single player is much more of a money maker which is why the game developers have neglected Worlds for a while. This forum used to be really active when I first joined in 2015. Now apart from this thread and some others it's empty.

Hopefully their plans to develop Worlds will go ahead well. 

10 minutes ago, jul said:

Morata,Ben Yedder Or lacazette who should i buy. Also are any of them goin to drop anytime soon? 

Don't think any of them will drop (Ben Yedder already reviewed).

Ben Yedder is a potential 92 if he keeps his goalscoring form next season and Monaco fight for the top four.

Lacazette has peaked at 92.

Morata peaked at 92 and then dropped to 91, with his Chelsea move not working out I don't see him as a 92+ player again.

I'd go for Lacazette.

23 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Am I being naive or could werner still move to Liverpool? 

Seems to me they have agreed a deal and they will pay the buyout and Chelsea but till it is signed so could Liverpool? 

Not at all, until Werner has signed the dotted line then anything could happen.

I do think that Klopp is not longer interested though, I read somewhere that Klopp was in some way testing Werner to see if he would hold out for a move to Liverpool if other teams agreed a deal with Leipzig.

Here it is.. 

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/timo-werner-failed-jurgen-klopps-22145137.amp

This is according to John Barnes though so it hasn’t actually came from the horses mouth, but there could be an element of truth in it.

Can never really trust the media though until deals are complete, so much speculation these days.

30 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

Am I being naive or could werner still move to Liverpool? 

Seems to me they have agreed a deal and they will pay the buyout and Chelsea but till it is signed so could Liverpool? 

I don't think Liverpool are willing to fund the move for a substitute. Not worth it from a financial POV - if the AFCON was going on in Jan, it would have made sense as a replacement for Salah and Mane.

For a substitute now - I don't think it's worth. Werner is worth it sure, looks like a perfect match. But he isn't displacing Mane or Salah, and he isn't a like for like replacement for Firmino.

Owners seem to expect the club to be self sufficient and COVID has hit them financially. 

Sancho or Lautaro Martinez + Camavinga?

Finding this tough. All 3 look to have very promising futures. The duo are mine and feel like it's maybe a bit too much, but Sancho's numbers this season are astonishing. I feel like he has already nailed himself a 92 in the end of season review. I've heard very good things about Martinez but haven't even seen him in a live game yet so opinions from those who have would be appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Pedworgan said:

Finding this tough. All 3 look to have very promising futures. The duo are mine and feel like it's maybe a bit too much, but Sancho's numbers this season are astonishing. I feel like he has already nailed himself a 92 in the end of season review. I've heard very good things about Martinez but haven't even seen him in a live game yet so opinions from those who have would be appreciated.

Duo

Martinez is brilliant and will only get better.

Camavinga is a wonderkid. 

1 hour ago, Pedworgan said:

Duo

1 hour ago, jul said:

should i do Ruben Dias for Akanji since akanji is rising to 91 and ruben dropped in value ;(

Akanji

1 hour ago, jul said:

also should i do Willian Jose 90 for Piatek 90

Not much between them, both are likely to stay at 90 for a while.

On 6/1/2020 at 5:31 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

A while ago I posed the question of what would happen if I had a bid in at max value for a player then his value went down before the bid was accepted.

Well I had a 3.5m bid in for a player who turned 23 31/5/20 and therefore went down in value this morning, The bid was accepted and I now have paid 3.5m for a player worth 1.6m

Why would you want to do this? Mainly when there is a player on level 4 concerns and you know there will be many max cash bids when he goes to level 5. this way you can have a bid that is bigger than the "max cash amount" that people who didnt have a bid in will now be able to make due to his lower value. Still with me?

I'm pretty sure all offers made prior to the player's reaching level 5 are automatically rejected by the Game.

You'll have to bid again when that happens.

22 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

If Forumers are interested  I could post June's candidates shortly for a reduced valuation on 1st July?? (No Prizes)☺️

See Below for July 1st candidates:-

16 hours ago, safir6 said:

This is a great topic actually I've wondered about this a lot 

Post more about this topic if you can

Glad U Like it Safir & thank you I will 

13 hours ago, NewYorker said:

I'd like to take a crack at it!

crack away New Yorker 😀

The players below are VERY likely to lose a chunk of value on 1st of July 2020.

On a monthly basis u can sell a player and rebuy at a lower value if u so wish to. Obviously the more competitive the GW the less chance u have, so selling such as De Jong even with 4M extra cash is not exactly recommended. BUT if u see a player u want to buy and his value will go down say next month this can save u chunks of cash if no one else spots him in the meantime.

Players with Odd years on their birthdayabove 21 are reduced in value by SM at the first day of the month following their birthday. Putting it another way  in clarification,  players who turn into even years on their birthday do NOT lose value until they get much older 28+ (Ageing).

Odd-Year-Month-Dates1.png

Denayer has been badly treated missing a +1 to 10m in value BUT July 1st he gets a double whammy down another million!

Hope forumers can use this to make and save cash as I have done the last few year or two. Thank u for your interest and support, Cheers Socca 😀