• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Zaniolo or barella?

Both should rise, Barella to 91 and Zaniolo to 90.

I think Zaniolo is the better long term prospect so I would go for him.

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I think both will get +1. 

Both are smashing records this season with assists and goals. 

Interesting is the Lewandowski one.

I find it hard to justify him being 97, records are there to be broken but Bayern have dominated Germany for the past 8 years and it’s fair to say he’s played a big part in that.

But apart from domestic success he’s done nothing, never won the champions league, Ballon dor or World Cup. World Cup is pretty impossible for him I must admit 🤣 

I would be interested to here other people’s opinions on this.

7 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Interesting is the Lewandowski one.

I find it hard to justify him being 97, records are there to be broken but Bayern have dominated Germany for the past 8 years and it’s fair to say he’s played a big part in that.

But apart from domestic success he’s done nothing, never won the champions league, Ballon dor or World Cup. World Cup is pretty impossible for him I must admit 🤣 

I would be interested to here other people’s opinions on this.

Lewandowski is better than Neymar both stats wise and player wise and it should show in the ratings.

Previously Bayern were winning easily but this season it's not only been easy but eye catching as well. Lewa and Muller along with Davies and Kimmich are getting headlines. 

Also the world watching Bundesliga it will only add to their credibility. 

22 minutes ago, Fabino said:

Zaniolo or barella?

Zaniolo the better long term prospect (injured now though)

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I think both will get +1. 

Both are smashing records this season with assists and goals. 

Suarez has been the only 97 since I joined the game (2015). Deserved after Barca won the CL (Barca also a more high-profile team).

Lewandowski has been world-class for the past many years but Bayern have not won a CL yet (only justification for a 97 in my opinion).

Bayern are 7/7 in the comp this season and should beat Chelsea again - and look good for the overall comp. So if they do win it then a 97 at that point (August) would be justifiable. But not now.

4 minutes ago, FlorianTHE said:

What do you think of Celtic's Odsonne Edouard?

It has extraordinary numbers. In the 19/20 season, in total, 45 appearances 27 goals 19 assists.

Needs a step-up. 86/87 is his peak while at Celtic.

10 minutes ago, FlorianTHE said:

Zaniolo is more talented than Barella. Barella will rise during the summer (+1), Zaniolo due to injury will jump for the moment.

What do you think of Celtic's Odsonne Edouard?

It has extraordinary numbers. In the 19/20 season, in total, 45 appearances 27 goals 19 assists.

Should rise to 87 whenever they review Scotland.

I know a few teams in Europe have been linked with him along with Arsenal.

Be interesting to see where he ends up.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Lewandowski is better than Neymar both stats wise and player wise and it should show in the ratings.

Previously Bayern were winning easily but this season it's not only been easy but eye catching as well. Lewa and Muller along with Davies and Kimmich are getting headlines. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Zaniolo the better long term prospect (injured now though)

Suarez has been the only 97 since I joined the game (2015). Deserved after Barca won the CL (Barca also a more high-profile team).

Lewandowski has been world-class for the past many years but Bayern have not won a CL yet (only justification for a 97 in my opinion).

Bayern are 7/7 in the comp this season and should beat Chelsea again - and look good for the overall comp. So if they do win it then a 97 at that point (August) would be justifiable. But not now.

Fair point Nameless and I agree with the Neymar aspect but I do think Neymar should of dropped to 95.

I do agree with Sir Rahul though and would think the only way he gets 97 is by winning the Champions league.

Also on the Suarez note, he’s done it in possible the 2 top divisions in Europe, Premier league and La Liga.

Lewandowski has only ever done it in Poland and Germany. Still an unbelievable player and I’m not taking anything away from that.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

no no no, neymar is much better than lewandoski, a return to the barca and we will see the great neymar.

lewandowski has a great season but does not justify a rise to 97, he never won a CL ( suarez yes, and the year it went up to 97 it was 40 goal 18 assist in liga, 59 goal 24 assist all competition.. a class above lewandowski)

for me the bundesliga is not as competitive as the liga or PL,  also aubameyang in dortmund put 31 goals 2016/2017...

when ibra put 38 goals in french league nobody said IBRA NEED TO RISE 97 lol

96 for lewandoski is good, especially at 32 years...

14 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

The duo.

Salcedo may have a very very small chance of a rise to 89 but unlikely.

Duo as in? I actually meant either Xeka or Scarpa.

Didn't think Salcedo could get 89 actually. Do you think?

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Does anybody know what is happening with Asensijo (probably got the spelling wrong, it's been so long) of RM?

Asensio tore his ACL in a pre-season game last July. I believe he's recovered so should play some part in Madrid's remaining games. 

17 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Does anybody know what is happening with Asensijo (probably got the spelling wrong, it's been so long) of RM?

Injury knee ligament damage.

https://uk.soccerway.com/players/marco-asensio-willemsen/320586/

@Sir Rahul

Probably keep Salcedo then, and no I can’t see him rising to 89 that’s why I said very very unlikely.

Salcedo has played most this season out of all players mentioned so I would probably keep him.

When you put / I thought you meant both of them combined, sorry.

20 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Got two spaces in my GW

Teams were drafted so full of talent. Squad caps so plenty of talent still in GW too. 

DM me if interested. 

Good GW, I was one of the guys to leave as I wanted to cut down GWs, I recommend joining. Plenty to work with in the squad I left (Frankfurt).

7 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

After a bit of advice, I’ve been offered Leon Goretzka for Pulisic, what do you guys think?

Short term Goretzka

Long term Pulisic.

Goretzka has been one of Bayern’s best players since the restart.

Pulisic should flourish under Frank Lampard at Chelsea especially with Frank preferring to play younger players.

5 minutes ago, draay said:

Hi there. I need some help. I have a pretty good team but keep losing to everyone. My GW is highly competitive but that doesn't mean I should lose every game. What can I do please?

Some of the guys on the forum offer very good tactical advice,

I assume it will be to do with your tactics unless your teams average rating is worse than everyone else in the league.

12 minutes ago, Armageddon2872 said:

After a bit of advice, I’ve been offered Leon Goretzka for Pulisic, what do you guys think?

What Kieran said. Who knows, Pulisic and Werner together might work out superbly.

10 minutes ago, draay said:

Hi there. I need some help. I have a pretty good team but keep losing to everyone. My GW is highly competitive but that doesn't mean I should lose every game. What can I do please?

Not the best at tactics I'm afraid. Hopefully someone else can help. Are you playing players in the right positions? Add a screenshot of your XI and tactics, may help somebody to provide advice.

This is my team on a very competitive GW. I have Atletico Madrid and its only the first season (week one). I pretty much changed the whole team excluding Saul and Lemar. I would like to hear opinions from you guys, where I can improve and bring better players in the future.

Also, Im thinking of selling John Stones as soon as his transfer ban is gone, is that a good idea?

(GW ID is: 421442, if someone is interested to join but there are no free clubs right now)

20200607_171002.jpg

20200607_171019.jpg