Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, selfishro said:

This is my team on a very competitive GW. I have Atletico Madrid and its only the first season (week one). I pretty much changed the whole team excluding Saul and Lemar. I would like to hear opinions from you guys, where I can improve and bring better players in the future.

Also, Im thinking of selling John Stones as soon as his transfer ban is gone, is that a good idea?

(GW ID is: 421442, if someone is interested to join but there are no free clubs right now)

20200607_171002.jpg

20200607_171019.jpg

I would sell Lemar and Stones,

Who is available in the setup? I suspect most risers have already been taken or even anyone with any potential.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 41.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    4444

  • Kieran_S91

    3875

  • Soccahappy

    1740

  • Milanista1

    1470

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, selfishro said:

This is my team on a very competitive GW. I have Atletico Madrid and its only the first season (week one). I pretty much changed the whole team excluding Saul and Lemar. I would like to hear opinions from you guys, where I can improve and bring better players in the future.

Also, Im thinking of selling John Stones as soon as his transfer ban is gone, is that a good idea?

(GW ID is: 421442, if someone is interested to join but there are no free clubs right now)

20200607_171002.jpg

20200607_171019.jpg

I would move on Stones and Lemar, maybe even Lindelof. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Todibo worth buying? Schalke have gone off the rail and the last I remember he was linked to Everton. 

One thing I am sure, he has no future at Barca.

Still worth it. Had such a strange career so far. Broke out with Toulouse in 18/19, then decided he wasn't gonna renew his contract, decided to move to Barca as Toulouse got angry.

Such a terrible move as he was never gonna get gametime at Barca in the two half-seasons he's been there. Now shipped off to a struggling Schalke.

Barca will definitely sell, wonder where he goes. Irony is Barca could use him now, they hardly have any fit centre-backs.

I think Todibo is still a good talent, but 3 clubs (3 countries) in two seasons can't be helpful, just needs to move somewhere permanently.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have just bought a pre owned custom game world, it now has me as the owner. BUT it says gameworld locked? under gameworld status.

 I thought I would get the same owner permissions as the previous owner, ie it was a "private" league where you had to apply then the owner would accept you or not.

Any ideas if I am doing anything wrong ? or is it just because we are on day 1 of me taking over and overnight things will update?

thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

That is some terrible team you are managing. 

I would give Romero and Valencia. Then ask the guy to keep Sanches as well. 

haha, 100 team custom, Season 12 just finished, squad cap of 50. I've jumped around clubs but took over this team at the end of Season 11. Team isn't great but much better since I've started.

I'm wondering if it's worth it (that deal).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sir Rahul said:

haha, 100 team custom, Season 12 just finished, squad cap of 50. I've jumped around clubs but took over this team at the end of Season 11. Team isn't great but much better since I've started.

I'm wondering if it's worth it (that deal).

Top 100?

If Romero is not your first choice its better to get rid. 

Don't think Sanches have it in him to get back to his previous level. But at least you will get some output from him and not let the wages go to waste. 

My suggestion is based on you have the trio.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Is Todibo worth buying? Schalke have gone off the rail and the last I remember he was linked to Everton. 

One thing I am sure, he has no future at Barca.

I would suggest if he did move to Everton he may be worth buying as a potential riser in the future.

If he gets consistent game time at Everton then his rating would increase.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Another question:

For Renato Sanches, would you give two out of Sergio Romero, Enner Valencia and Carlos Salcedo?

I’d give Valencia and Romero.

If Henderson comes back to compete with De Gea then Romero’s time is up at United.

Valencia.... 27 games this season 1 goal.

Renato Sanches was tipped as a wonder kid a few years back but he’s not really lived up to the hype.

Hopefully he might turn his career round at Lille and it hasn’t started too badly for him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Top 100?

If Romero is not your first choice its better to get rid. 

Don't think Sanches have it in him to get back to his previous level. But at least you will get some output from him and not let the wages go to waste. 

My suggestion is based on you have the trio.

Yeah, are you in (or have been)?

Romero isn't first choice anymore so trying to move on.

Thanks mate.

Just now, Kierans91 said:

I’d give Valencia and Romero.

If Henderson comes back to compete with De Gea then Romero’s time is up at United.

Valencia.... 27 games this season 1 goal.

Renato Sanches was tipped as a wonder kid a few years back but he’s not really lived up to the hype.

Hopefully he might turn his career round at Lille and it hasn’t started too badly for him.

Fair point. Thanks Kieran.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m considering selling my Arthur + Mahrez for Henderson + Havertz/Gnabry or Henderson + Joe Gomez + Haaland/Felix/Aouar. I can also get Gomez/Haaland once my regular seasons ends but rating increases may cause their prices to soar. The likes of Felix, Pulisic and Aouar are also available in my GW. What are your suggestions?

Also for GKs, should I swap Leno for Szczesny (92) or one the young talents like Onana, Donnarumma (91) as my first choice?

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Fabino said:

When do you think the update will take place? And the size of the team will be limited To how many players?

Hopefully by end of the year. I'm sure that'll be dependent on the GW.

33 minutes ago, daproz said:

I’m considering selling my Arthur + Mahrez for Henderson + Havertz/Gnabry or Henderson + Joe Gomez + Haaland/Felix/Aouar. I can also get Gomez/Haaland once my regular seasons ends but rating increases may cause their prices to soar. The likes of Felix, Pulisic and Aouar are also available in my GW. What are your suggestions?

Also for GKs, should I swap Leno for Szczesny (92) or one the young talents like Onana, Donnarumma (91) as my first choice?

Henderson + Gomez + Haaland would be wow! Mahrez has peaked at 92.

Szczesny has plenty of years in him and is pretty solid. I don't see Onana or Donnarumma rising for a while. So depends what you want.

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, daproz said:

I’m considering selling my Arthur + Mahrez for Henderson + Havertz/Gnabry or Henderson + Joe Gomez + Haaland/Felix/Aouar. I can also get Gomez/Haaland once my regular seasons ends but rating increases may cause their prices to soar. The likes of Felix, Pulisic and Aouar are also available in my GW. What are your suggestions?

Also for GKs, should I swap Leno for Szczesny (92) or one the young talents like Onana, Donnarumma (91) as my first choice?

Either deal I think is good, but like Sir Rahul said I think Henderson, Gomez + Haaland deal is the best one.

I would go for Onana especially if he moves to Chelsea and Kepa moves out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Either deal I think is good, but like Sir Rahul said I think Henderson, Gomez + Haaland deal is the best one.

I would go for Onana especially if he moves to Chelsea and Kepa moves out.

Can just call me Rahul 😂😅

If I knew I'd become this relevant on this forum I would never have gone with such a pretentious username hahaha.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Can just call me Rahul 😂😅

If I knew I'd become this relevant on this forum I would never have gone with such a pretentious username hahaha.

Got ya 😂

You are probably the most relevant person on the forum with your advice so you are probably a Sir to most people on here

Edit: you deserved a laughing reaction for that post but I’m out of reactions.

I feel like sometimes I can give 7 or 8 reactions in a day and other days I can only give 2 or 3. Is there a daily amount?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Another question:

For Renato Sanches, would you give two out of Sergio Romero, Enner Valencia and Carlos Salcedo?

Take Sanches and run. Can't think of a single GW where any of the trio would have any resale value.

 

Thoughts on the following: Fran Beltran, Marcao, Porro, Rogerio (Sassuolo) & Matviyenko - what are their long-term ceilings?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ousmane Dembele has become free in a CGW. 

He has been injured a lot lately, but he is young, is he worth breaking the bank for? There are hardly ever any 89 + rated young players for sale in the world, you only get  Coquelin, and 30+ DM in russia available.

I have a few players that I had been holding onto but dont need much and plenty of cash (unmanaged team managed to get him when someone wanted cash quick!) so when fit what do we think of him? A steady 91/2 rater for the future? I ask as I have tadic, lafont to swap for him (and cash to take near to max amount as that I think will be needed in this CGW)

Should I go all in?

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
clarification
Link to post
Share on other sites

@errrrerrre

I don’t think Martinez value will drop anytime soon but I’m not sure, @Soccahappy is probably the best person to ask about value of players.

23 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Ousmane Dembele has become free in a CGW. 

He has been injured a lot lately, but he is young, is he worth breaking the bank for? There are hardly ever any 89 + rated young players for sale in the world, you only get  Coquelin, and 30+ DM in russia available.

I have a few players that I had been holding onto but dont need much and plenty of cash (unmanaged team managed to get him when someone wanted cash quick!) so when fit what do we think of him? A steady 91/2 rater for the future? I ask as I have tadic, lafont to swap for him (and cash to take near to max amount as that I think will be needed in this CGW)

Should I go all in?

Wether he stays at Barcelona or not I do still think he could have a bright future. If he moves it will still be to a top side in Europe.

Like you said though there isn’t much available in terms of players with his rating/potential in your game world so I would go for him.

I still think if he can cut his injuries out he will be worth it in the long run, Tadic won’t go up anymore at Ajax either.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...