Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

11 minutes ago, Fon.leman said:

Lemar to stay 91?

At this point of time I'd say there's a higher chance of him dropping to 90 unless he makes a huge turnaround after La Liga restarts

-

Really really tough decision - Filip Stevanovic & Bobby Duncan or Hlozek?

Hard to predict the futures of Stevanovic & Hlozek but who do you rate more?

23 minutes ago, Fon.leman said:

Lemar to stay 91?

Probably stay

12 minutes ago, muallan said:

At this point of time I'd say there's a higher chance of him dropping to 90 unless he makes a huge turnaround after La Liga restarts

-

The duo,

I think Stevanovic is the better player out of him and Hlozek.

Not sure what’s happening with Bobby Duncan.

15 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I would love to have him at Newcastle ūüėā

More likely to move to Manchester City me thinks though.

I hope that the rich Saudi's do take over Newcastle, spend wisely, and help Newcastle to reach the CL again, some-day.

I also hope Facundo Pellistri does end up at Newcastle or even Man United, rather than Man City.

F. Pellistri is still quite raw: judging from a video I watched of his game play - kind of reminds me of a young Carlos Luque: 2011 Under 20 World Cup. However, I hope he takes a better career path than Carlos Luque did. 

14 hours ago, Fon.leman said:

Lemar to stay 91?

A drop would make sense, because two years ago¬†he left for A. Madrid for a whopping ‚ā¨70 Million. And, even after playing¬†a total of 48 games for A. Madrid¬†- he's never (really) been heard of since. ūüėÄ

Edited by Milanista1
I double checked.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:13 PM, Kierans91 said:

Short term Goretzka

Long term Pulisic.

Goretzka has been one of Bayern’s best players since the restart.

Pulisic should flourish under Frank Lampard at Chelsea especially with Frank preferring to play younger players.

Some of the guys on the forum offer very good tactical advice,

I assume it will be to do with your tactics unless your teams average rating is worse than everyone else in the league.

No, it's quite above average. Look...

Screenshot_20200608-215328_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200608-215321_Samsung Internet.jpg

20 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I hope that the rich Saudi's do overtake Newcastle, spend wisely, and help Newcastle to reach the CL again, some-day.

I also hope Facundo Pellistri does end up at Newcastle or even Man United, rather than Man City.

F. Pellistri is still quite raw: judging from a video I watched of his game play - kind of reminds me of a young Carlos Luque: 2011 Under 20 World Cup. However, I hope he takes a better career path than Carlos Luque did. 

A drop would make sense, because two years ago¬†he left for A. Madrid for a whopping ‚ā¨70 Million. Even after a total of 48 apps - he's never (really) been heard of since. ūüėÄ

Ahh the good old days with Sir Bobby Robson. The legend.

Well that’s the only champions league I can remember us being in seen as I’m only 28.

I fear that the deal with the Saudi’s will eventually be blocked, there’s rumours of new owners getting ready to bid if the Saudi deal does breakdown.

No where near as much money as the Saudi’s though as you can imagine, we will go from being linked to Coutinho, Mbappe and Koulibaly to Teemu Pukki, Lee Catermole and Phil Bardsley.

7 minutes ago, draay said:

No, it's quite above average. Look...

Screenshot_20200608-215328_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200608-215321_Samsung Internet.jpg

I see,

You could probably do with a better winger to go along with Sterling if you play a formation with wingers.

You have wingers with great potential like Torres

Im not the one for tactics advice though so I would guess people like @Id rather be in SW19 would be better equip to answer this question.

12 hours ago, Fon.leman said:

Lemar to stay 91?

I don't think so

12 hours ago, muallan said:

-

I'd go with the duo but I don't really know much about anybody there. I know Duncan made an ill-advised move to Fiorentina though.

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lodi or Cucurella?

Trade my Chukwueze for his Cucurella?

Lodi

Sure, quality LBs are rare

6 hours ago, Nighch said:

Federico Brancolini.

What do you think?

I am in a very competitive game world, maximum 70 rating on 5th division, where i am. Worth a buy? Its the third goalkeeper of Fiorentina it seems

Screenshot_20200609-010436~01.png

Sure, he could turn out to be good, maybe replace Dragowski in a few years 

42 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Lodi’s value has jumped from 12 to 16m today without rising in rating. Why is this? Will his value go up if he gets to 89?

Doesn’t really make sense

Theo Hernandez has gone up to 14 million today also.

Funny how these 2 players have had an increase in value yet Cucurella who is the same rating but younger has stayed at 12 million.

Maybe they’ve changed there value based off potential who knows.

Does anybody know why I need to restart pw via mail every time when I want to sign in to this forum? Every time it says that pw is wrong and I need to click 'Forgot password' and restart it then.

13 hours ago, muallan said:

-

13 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Probably stay

The duo,

I think Stevanovic is the better player out of him and Hlozek.

Not sure what’s happening with Bobby Duncan.

Partizan supporter here. Filip Stevanovic is pure talent,daring,agile,dribbles forward,not afraid to shoot,prolific winger.Two goals last game one from direct free kick.Showing great talent since the moment he debuted.Top 3 talents in attacking positions in Partizan years back and for sure Top 5 in all positions.Hope he will develop in right way.

9 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Make an order (player's position it not important):

F. Torres, Nkunku, Chukwueze, Mount, Zaniolo, M. Thuram.

Zaniolo, Torres, Nukunku, Mount/Thuram/Chukwueze.

31 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Does anybody know why I need to restart pw via mail every time when I want to sign in to this forum? Every time it says that pw is wrong and I need to click 'Forgot password' and restart it then.

No clue

33 minutes ago, errrrerrre said:

Make an order (player's position it not important):

F. Torres, Nkunku, Chukwueze, Mount, Zaniolo, M. Thuram.

Same as Kieran really

1 hour ago, Beatz said:

Lodi’s value has jumped from 12 to 16m today without rising in rating. Why is this? Will his value go up if he gets to 89?

No clue

1 hour ago, errrrerrre said:

Change name to corrreccct .....¬† er Sorry...ūü§ź

35 minutes ago, Beatz said:

Criscito safe at 88?

33 yr old but has featured consistently this year.

Should keep his rating.

Tied top goal scorer with Pandev for Genoa, says a lot about there attack and why¬†there sat one place above relegation zone ūüėā