Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

27 minutes ago, mkzx123 said:

What would you rate the likelihood of a +2 rating increase for him during the next rating change ?

Very probable, played majority of games for Hellas Verona this season.

Maybe someone like @Soccahappy could put him on one of his spreadsheets, he would give you the percentage of how likely it would be for him to rise to 87.

1 hour ago, Fadi7 said:

9754, I am managing Lazio, and my friend is managing Bayern Munich. The rest are all questionable.

I suggest u report these transfers:

https://www.soccermanager.com/help.php?action=reportsmfa

Head to the transfers page - select all transfers -then report some of them (if it's possible). 

Alternativly you could also email them following this link:

https://www.soccermanager.com/support/

I really hope this helps!

PM me if you require some-sort of further assistance. 

A small rant...

Was looking for risers who could make the jump from <=78 to 82 and took a look at the Israeli league and oh boy....

Players not reviewed since 2010.

A large majority of under 25 starters / rotation players (I only looked at teams at the top half of the league) not on the database - even players with 3+ seasons of top flight experience don't exist in SM!

examples: 

Muhamad Awad, age 23, 3201 top flight minutes, first team debut in 2016, not in database;

Ofri Arad, age 21, 4100+ top flight minutes, not in database;

Ali Mohamed Muhammad, age 24, 5500+ top flight minutes, not in database

I know that the Israeli league isn't close to being the greatest league and their teams are rarely seen in the knockout stages (or even the group stages) of UEFA competitions, but given that leagues with slightly better UEFA coefficients (e.g. Norway, Sweden) and even worse coefficients (Poland) get their annual/biannual reviews, it doesn't make sense for the Israeli league to get 1 or 2 reviews a decade?

Ultimately examples like this (in addition to the mishandling of larger league reviews) demonstrate the incompetence of SoccerWiki and the need for a complete overhaul of the system.

#Sh!tLeaguesMatter

4 hours ago, muallan said:

A small rant...

Was looking for risers who could make the jump from <=78 to 82 and took a look at the Israeli league and oh boy....

A large majority of under 25 starters / rotation players (I only looked at teams at the top half of the league) not on the database - even players with 3+ seasons of top flight experience don't exist in SM!

examples: 

Muhamad Awad, age 23, 3201 top flight minutes, first team debut in 2016, not in database;

I know that the Israeli league isn't close to being the greatest league and their teams are rarely seen in the knockout stages (or even the group stages) of UEFA competitions, but given that leagues with slightly better UEFA coefficients (e.g. Norway, Sweden) and even worse coefficients (Poland) get their annual/biannual reviews, it doesn't make sense for the Israeli league to get 1 or 2 reviews a decade?

Ultimately examples like this (in addition to the mishandling of larger league reviews) demonstrate the incompetence of SoccerWiki and the need for a complete overhaul of the system.

#Sh!tLeaguesMatter

I absolutely agree with you. If they lack human resources that would be easily solved, there are much people on the community willing to help on soccerwiki ranks. They just need do work and improve!! 

12 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Would you buy Pavard + Kamara or Konate for ricardo pereira + harvey elliott?

Prefer the Pavard side of the deal

10 hours ago, Fabino said:

Maximiliano romero +2?

Give del alli for Joao felix?

Yes

Prefer Felix long term

8 hours ago, mkzx123 said:

Thots on Amir Rrahmini (Hellas Verona player), agreed a deal to join Napoli at the end of the season ? what will be his most likely SM rating change, although i feel he deserves an 87. 

The move to Napoli might help the 87

5 hours ago, muallan said:

A small rant...

examples: 

#Sh!tLeaguesMatter

Ah.... I agree. The only Israeli player I know is Tomas Sivok, who somehow is still 87 rated.

Soccerwiki does need an overhaul. The SM admins mentioned something would be done about it in the revamp, but I don't know what. I've volunteered myself to help out, let's see what happens. 

5 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi lads, I know this isn't usually the place for tactics, but I'm in need of some counter tactics for 433B. A draw here will do me. Last game of the season. A draw will do. Any and all suggestions welcome!

Can't help mate sorry 

4 hours ago, samfarrow97 said:

Casemiro or Arthur lads?

Arthur, much younger 

1 hour ago, Nighch said:

Hello to all!

If you had to nominate the 10 best 80 rated players or less in terms of potential at this moment, who did you choose?

I'd have to check, haha

9 hours ago, Fadi7 said:

This is the first time I hear about bots, let me rephrase in case you misunderstood me, the clubs show that they are managed with "real people" names and all, but everything they do seems like they are bots. They all sign in at the same time, and they ignore all of my bids and accept bids only from the actual owner of the player.. It's pissing me off..

EC1 was full of bots too.

6 hours ago, samfarrow97 said:

Casemiro or Arthur lads?

Arthur

3 hours ago, Nighch said:

Hello to all!

If you had to nominate the 10 best 80 rated players or less in terms of potential at this moment, who did you choose?

Thats tough!

I’m not going to rate these players but here’s a few that I think have huge futures.

Rayan Cherki

Harvey Elliott

Gabriel Veron

Florian Wirtz

Naci Unuvar

Miguel Silveira

Marco Kana

Yan Couto

Jude Bellingham

Talles Magno

Joshua Zirkzee

Denis Lutke-Frie

Gio Reyna

Renyer

Like I said there not ranked but here are 14 young talents who are worth buying.

I can imagine once I’ve posted this a few more talents will come into my head worth adding to the list.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Arthur

Thats tough!

I’m not going to rate these players but here’s a few that I think have huge futures.

Rayan Cherki

Harvey Elliott

Gabriel Veron

Florian Wirtz

Naci Unuvar

Miguel Silveira

Marco Kana

Yan Couto

Jude Bellingham

Talles Magno

Joshua Zirkzee

Denis Lutke-Frie

Gio Reyna

Renyer

Like I said there not ranked but here are 14 young talents who are worth buying.

I can imagine once I’ve posted this a few more talents will come into my head worth adding to the list.

Thanks! No need to rank them... Its always good to hear fundamented opinions thank you!

4 minutes ago, daproz said:

Arthur + Mahrez for Henderson + Rodri + Pavard/Joe Gomez/Kimpembe?

I’m thinking Kimpembe as I need someone to play LB while waiting for Alphonso Davies to get a higher rating.

Henderson, Rodri and Joe Gomez.

Joe Gomez can play both full back positions and should rise to 91 in a month or so.

I also think that Joe Gomez has a higher ceiling than Kimpembe playing in a brilliant Liverpool team.

43 minutes ago, mkzx123 said:

That wud be great thank you ! If possible, David Selke , Daichi Kamada, Andreas Pereira & Paulo Oliveira of Eibar too. 

David Selke - 87 -> 87

Daichi Kamada - 86 -> 87

Andreas Pereira - 86 -> 87/88

Paulo Oliveira - 87 -> 87

44 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Klosterman and lafont (strakosha is my first choice GK so he is spare and only bought when level 5 tfr from another team) For them I have been offered Koch and Matuidi. Reasonable deal? I think the Koch Lafont part of deal ok but would want cash and matuidi for klosterman?

any thoughts ta

I would keep Klosterman and Lafont, Matuidi isn’t getting any younger and not sure where he will be next season.

Either way Matuidi is the wrong side of 30 and if you are in the game for the long run he will probably start declining in the next few years.

2 hours ago, daproz said:

Arthur + Mahrez for Henderson + Rodri + Pavard/Joe Gomez/Kimpembe?

I’m thinking Kimpembe as I need someone to play LB while waiting for Alphonso Davies to get a higher rating.

Henderson - safe 92, should get 93

Rodri - 91, part of City's future

Gomez - should get 91, high versatile

I'd go with that trio

1 hour ago, mkzx123 said:

That wud be great thank you ! If possible, David Selke , Daichi Kamada, Andreas Pereira & Paulo Oliveira of Eibar too. 

Selke - stay, 87 is his level for now

Kamada - +1 to 87

Pereira - should have gotten a +1 years ago, will get 87. Always the chance Utd move him on this summer.

Oliveira - 87 is his level, Eibar hovering around the relegation places

52 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have Klosterman and lafont (strakosha is my first choice GK so he is spare and only bought when level 5 tfr from another team) For them I have been offered Koch and Matuidi. Reasonable deal? I think the Koch Lafont part of deal ok but would want cash and matuidi for klosterman?

any thoughts ta

Hmmm. Koch might have peaked at 88 at Freiburg but one for the future, should get a step-up to a bigger German club soon enough. Matuidi will keep his 92 but he is on the slow decline, should fall to 90 once he leaves Juve. Klostermann has a bright future ahead of him, though when he gets 91 is a doubt.

Would keep your two. Move Lafont on for somebody else. Lafont for Koch would be fair.

26 minutes ago, mkzx123 said:

Hi, will Nathan Redmond keep his 88 rating in the coming rating changes? He has missed a fair few games due to injury and the earlier part of the season, Southampton werent doing well, though they have bounced back strong. My personal opinion, is yes he will mantain his rating, but what do others think

Should stay, Southampton more or less are safe this season. They've lost 4 of their last 5 games but of course that doesn't matter much anymore.

7 points off the bottom three. Always a chance they drop down with games v Arsenal and both Manchester clubs.

35 minutes ago, daproz said:

Thanks for the reply! One more thing, does Rodri have a chance of +1 soon?

Based on stats yet, but given City have fallen behind Liverpool this season, he may not get it.

3 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM.

Nice work mate! I've only heard of Musiala - was on the bench the other day. 

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

Nice work mate! I've only heard of Musiala - was on the bench the other day. 

Yeah he’s one of the players who’s been fast tracked into Bayern’s first team squad, although I do think the reason he was on the bench was through Lewandowski and Muller both being suspended.

But he got fast tracked into Bayern’s reserves and since playing for them has appeared 4 times and scored a brace on his last outing.

Makes you wonder though what Chris Richards has to do to make it into Bayern’s match day squad.

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah he’s one of the players who’s been fast tracked into Bayern’s first team squad, although I do think the reason he was on the bench was through Lewandowski and Muller both being suspended.

But he got fast tracked into Bayern’s reserves and since playing for them has appeared 4 times and scored a brace on his last outing.

Makes you wonder though what Chris Richards has to do to make it into Bayern’s match day squad.

I guess they have more defensive depth

2 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Hi, David Lopez (Espanyol) -1?

Djibril Sidibé stay?

Other thing: can a keeper being injured or banned? I haven't experienced it yet.

One of Espanyol's main players, and he has played a lot this season. But if they get relegated then they might give him a -1.

Should stay. Played a lot this season. Funny, I totally forgot he got that big +3 to 90 in Monaco's title season.

Nah, keepers don't get injured/banned. For the best I'd say.

12 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Marcus Wendell or Ben White?

If you need a quality LB: Wendell.

Expect White to get another +2 in the Brighton review, then if he plays regularly next season, could easily hit 86/87.