Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, Akos01 said:

Hi, David Lopez (Espanyol) -1?

Djibril Sidibé stay?

Other thing: can a keeper being injured or banned? I haven't experienced it yet.

Keepers are NEVER EVER Injured Akos on SM

Djibril Sidibe and Daishi Kamada are featured below. Kamada is only just a +1 by spreadsheet calculation and very close to the edge!

Updated updates from Germany below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 967.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914 955 966 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Rev-Eintr-Freib-Herth1.png

There were some other posts which don't seem to have copied above. One was a player from Hellas Verona I believe, but unfortunately I cannot help as Hellas are not in my spreadsheet. Probably for the best as new clubs to the spreadsheet are quite a bit less accurate on a first attempts anyway. Think Le Normand was mentioned and Guerreiro. Also Daishi Kamada will have to keep up his stats as you can see he is very close to losing the +1 at -3.6%.

Quite fatigued at the moment so not sure of when I can do more updates on Germany. But hopefully another day is another day, so will do my best Cheers Socca still happy! 😀

2 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Hi, David Lopez (Espanyol) -1?

Djibril Sidibé stay?

Other thing: can a keeper being injured or banned? I haven't experienced it yet.

David Lopez will drop if Espanyol get relegated.

Sidibe will stay.

25 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I guess they have more defensive depth

One of Espanyol's main players, and he has played a lot this season. But if they get relegated then they might give him a -1.

Should stay. Played a lot this season. Funny, I totally forgot he got that big +3 to 90 in Monaco's title season.

Nah, keepers don't get injured/banned. For the best I'd say.

If you need a quality LB: Wendell.

Expect White to get another +2 in the Brighton review, then if he plays regularly next season, could easily hit 86/87.

Yeah good point.

20 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ben Gibson or Ben White?

Ben white, has more potential also plenty of interest from the premier league as well as Leeds United.

18 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi guys, is it a bad idea to sign players who have a morale of like 74 or so? Or do you think that has minimal effect if any at all on how they perform?

Don’t think it matters or at least to my knowledge.

46 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Keepers are NEVER EVER Injured Akos on SM

Djibril Sidibe and Daishi Kamada are featured below. Kamada is only just a +1 by spreadsheet calculation and very close to the edge!

Updated updates from Germany below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844,845,855,856,857.860,864,866, 967.868,871,872,873,875,876,877,878,880,914 955 966 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Rev-Eintr-Freib-Herth1.png

There were some other posts which don't seem to have copied above. One was a player from Hellas Verona I believe, but unfortunately I cannot help as Hellas are not in my spreadsheet. Probably for the best as new clubs to the spreadsheet are quite a bit less accurate on a first attempts anyway. Think Le Normand was mentioned and Guerreiro. Also Daishi Kamada will have to keep up his stats as you can see he is very close to losing the +1 at -3.6%.

Quite fatigued at the moment so not sure of when I can do more updates on Germany. But hopefully another day is another day, so will do my best Cheers Socca still happy! 😀

Kamada has good stats in Europa too, scored a hat-trick against Salzburg! 

49 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Not that one hehehe the midfielder from Sporting

Ah haha, I'd go White

45 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ben Gibson or Ben White?

White. Gibson is a strange case. Only played 423 minutes out of a 46 games last season (4140 minutes), including just 63 in the league. This season, he has just played the 90 minutes in the EFL Cup.

Been training with former club Middlesborough but a deal didn't go through in the winter, so he's in limbo. I'm puzzled why a club record signing would hardly play.

Am surprised he has kept his 87. I expect him to drop to 85 (though out of kindness I have predicted 86 on the first page).

43 minutes ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi guys, is it a bad idea to sign players who have a morale of like 74 or so? Or do you think that has minimal effect if any at all on how they perform?

Don't think it matters.

24 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

I'm just surprised really how Rahul doesnt see immobile or savic rising, even Alberto could. everyone if Lazio wins the league and if not Immobile should

If Lazio win the league I will update my preds.

Immobile 93 is possible yes if he keeps his goalscoring form. Same with SMS 92.

Alberto got his 91 out of the blue in March, so not sure about him.

With that said, I think Ilicic (and even Papu Gomez) have been on the same level as SMS and Alberto, if not better. Food for thought.

3 hours ago, Akos01 said:

Of course, it can. I've experienced it 2 times with Onana (3 weeks) and another time with Vlachodimos (7 weeks). If you buy a goalkeeper, it's logical he's banned for a transfer like all other players.

1 hour ago, Mick McCarthy said:

It depends on how many players are having that morale in your line-up. Probably 2 (maximum 3) players you can put in with that morale, but just 1 player normally not too much. Individually also not too much. 

9 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Of course, it can. I've experienced it 2 times with Onana (3 weeks) and another time with Vlachodimos (7 weeks). If you buy a goalkeeper, it's logical he's banned for a transfer like all other players.

It depends on how many players are having that morale in your line-up. Probably 2 (maximum 3) players you can put in with that morale, but just 1 player normally not too much. Individually also not too much. 

I think he meant banned due to suspension (yellow/red card).

44 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thank you very much, I almost sold my second best keeper because I am playing with SM for 3 years but I haven't experienced it. And yeah I mean suspension after yellow cards

6 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM.

Thanks god one of them is at Feyenord so I don't need to worry about chasing after him once he's added. 

In the UK as well so feel you. 

Thanks to all other guys who gave me advice about the game worlds, but I would rather stick where I am for the time being. Still struggling with scoring goals so switched to a 433a. 

3 hours ago, mkzx123 said:

Hi m8 what does ur spreadsheet predict for Nathan Redmond (Southampton), Nikola Vlasic (CSKA Moscow), Marco Friedl (Werder Bremen), Christian Ansaldi (Torino) & Lars Stindl (Monchengladbach) ? Appreciate the help, cheers !

Looking at the numbers, I'd say:

Redmond stay

Vlasic +1 to 88

Friedl +2 to 85

Ansaldi stay

Stindl stay

This is my team right now and I normally play 4-2-3-1B.

GK - Leno, Carson

DF - TAA, Marquinhos, Gimenez, Kolarov, A. Davies, Dani Alves, D'Ambrosio, Hilton

MID - Thiago, Eriksen, Milner, Vidal, Cazorla,

AM(RCL) - Salah, Hazard, Mahrez, Aspas

ST - Mbappe, Quagliarella

I recently sold Arthur and have 37 million to spend. I want to get Henderson, Joe Gomez, Szczesny, Rodri and maybe Raphael Guerreiro. Who should I prioritize? I'm also thinking of swapping D'Ambrosio and Mahrez to fund some of this deals. I'll probably go for Havertz/Gnabry later once I have the funds to replace Mahrez. Any suggestions on who to keep, sell and buy?

21 hours ago, Mick McCarthy said:

Hi lads, I know this isn't usually the place for tactics, but I'm in need of some counter tactics for 433B. A draw here will do me. Last game of the season. A draw will do. Any and all suggestions welcome!

Unfortunately, giving advice regarding counter tactics/formations can be a bit tricky, given the some-what randomness of the game engine. 

However, I do remember Thorgan Lesar asking a similar question to yours on here more than a few pages back.

I can't remember who responded to him, whoever did (confidently) advised him to: use a 5-4-1B formation (for 75 mins), with an attacking mentality, pressing fast and all over. At (75 mins) to switch to a 4-5-1B, play very defensive, at a slow tempo and press in your own half. But only follow these tactics if u are weaker than the opposition. 

Although, if you are stronger/similar rated, then I suggest that you fight 🔥with 🔥fire - and also use the 4-3-3B formation. In addition: play hard attacking football, use your highest-rated best passing midfielder as your playmaker, and play direct passes, a mixed play style, press fast, in your own half. Don't use the counter-attack option or the (risky) offside trap.

The rest is up to you. 

I hope one of these works for u...

20 hours ago, samfarrow97 said:

Casemiro or Arthur lads?

I don't know who Arthur lads is. 😇

Although, if u mean Arthur Melo - I would go for him, because he is younger, could end up at Juve (in a Pjanic swap-deal) where, under the right guidance he could become the better long-term player out of the two. Add to that, the Italian league is a bit slower than La Liga - which should benefit his passing game. 

I believe Carlos Casemiro is limited to a 93-94, and is only the better short term option. 

1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

What do you all think about umtiti...joined a new gw with Barcelona is worth keeping or should I just sell and look for a more promising defender 

Sell, many better more promising defenders to buy in replace.

Dayot Upamecano, Joe Gomez, Benjamin Pavard are all good options.

37 minutes ago, daproz said:

GK - Leno, Carson

DF - TAA, Marquinhos, Gimenez, Kolarov, A. Davies, Dani Alves, D'Ambrosio, Hilton

I recently sold Arthur and have 37 million to spend. I want to get Henderson, Joe Gomez, Szczesny, Rodri and maybe Raphael Guerreiro. Who should I prioritize? I'm also thinking of swapping D'Ambrosio and Mahrez to fund some of this deals. I'll probably go for Havertz/Gnabry later once I have the funds to replace Mahrez. Any suggestions on who to keep, sell and buy?

Sell Carson, Quagliarella, Hilton, Aspas, D’Ambrosio and probably anyone of Milner/Vidal and Cazorla.

Seems to me like you have a fair few ageing players Gnabry or Havertz would be a good buy, Havertz probably better for you out of the 2.

I would sign Joe Gomez to bulk up your defence, versatile also which will help for cover in other areas.

Then I would bring in Rodri to replace some of the older legs you have in midfield.

Btw why did you sell Arthur, like I said above your midfield area is old.

54 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Sell Carson, Quagliarella, Hilton, Aspas, D’Ambrosio and probably anyone of Milner/Vidal and Cazorla.

Seems to me like you have a fair few ageing players Gnabry or Havertz would be a good buy, Havertz probably better for you out of the 2.

I would sign Joe Gomez to bulk up your defence, versatile also which will help for cover in other areas.

Then I would bring in Rodri to replace some of the older legs you have in midfield.

Btw why did you sell Arthur, like I said above your midfield area is old.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I sold him so that I can get some funds to strengthen my team. I was planning on replacing him with Hendo + Rodri as Rodri is the same age. Do you think I should sell Mahrez? I was planning to swap him for Hendo and use the rest of the money on Joe Gomez + Rodri. I’ll probably go for Havertz once my regular season is over.

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Anyone know much about Luiz Araujo at Lille? Does he have potential to improve much as a player? He went from 85 to 86 in recent French review but I'm wondering if he has potential to reach 89/90?

He was highly rated a couple years back but then Lille has success with other forwards at the club. This slowing his progress down. I think the club still has faith in him, just waiting for his chance. 89/90 at this trajectory will be his ceiling.

3 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

He was highly rated a couple years back but then Lille has success with other forwards at the club. This slowing his progress down. I think the club still has faith in him, just waiting for his chance. 89/90 at this trajectory will be his ceiling.

Yeah, I remember him being highly rated when he first started playing with them. Debating whether to keep him or not as he hasn't really progressed as much as I thought he might. I have the likes of Under, James, Golovin, Barnes and Junior ahead of him so think I'll probably sell him.

4 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What do you all think about umtiti...joined a new gw with Barcelona is worth keeping or should I just sell and look for a more promising defender 

I'd move on as he is a bit injury prone

3 hours ago, muallan said:

Looking at the numbers, I'd say:

Redmond stay

Vlasic +1 to 88

Friedl +2 to 85

Ansaldi stay

Stindl stay

Agree with these

3 hours ago, daproz said:

GK - Leno, Carson

I would lower the age of the squad tbh - go for Havertz or Gnabry

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Anyone know much about Luiz Araujo at Lille? Does he have potential to improve much as a player? He went from 85 to 86 in recent French review but I'm wondering if he has potential to reach 89/90?

What Hoochy Koochy said, basically

3 hours ago, daproz said:

Hi, thanks for your reply. I sold him so that I can get some funds to strengthen my team. I was planning on replacing him with Hendo + Rodri as Rodri is the same age. Do you think I should sell Mahrez? I was planning to swap him for Hendo and use the rest of the money on Joe Gomez + Rodri. I’ll probably go for Havertz once my regular season is over.

Yeah that is a good idea.

12 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Lautaro Martinez + Barella + 12m or Saul Niguez?

Duo plus the cash.