Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

17 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Arthur

Thats tough!

I’m not going to rate these players but here’s a few that I think have huge futures.

Rayan Cherki

Harvey Elliott

Gabriel Veron

Florian Wirtz

Naci Unuvar

Miguel Silveira

Marco Kana

Yan Couto

Jude Bellingham

Talles Magno

Joshua Zirkzee

Denis Lutke-Frie

Gio Reyna

Renyer

Like I said there not ranked but here are 14 young talents who are worth buying.

I can imagine once I’ve posted this a few more talents will come into my head worth adding to the list.

Solid list! 

Would add;

Karim Adeyemi,

Tanguy Kouassi,

Marcos Paulo,

Seb Esposito,

Joao Perdo,

Filip Stavanovic.

All under 80 rated, other than the last two who are both 80s. Think we'll be hearing a lot more of Adeyemi very soon.

2 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Grealish to rise?

Yeah 88 -> 89

2 hours ago, samfarrow97 said:

Solid list! 

Would add;

Karim Adeyemi,

Tanguy Kouassi,

Marcos Paulo,

Seb Esposito,

Joao Perdo,

Filip Stavanovic.

All under 80 rated, other than the last two who are both 80s. Think we'll be hearing a lot more of Adeyemi very soon.

Yeah great additions Sam, you are also right with Adeyemi just started to get some game time at Salzburg.

Can’t imagine that Daka and Szoboszlai will be there for much longer with thoughts of moves to bigger clubs.

Which should vacate a position for Adeyemi.

2 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

At what point will Sergio Ramos lose his 95? Is he the world's second best CB after van Dijk?

Current ranking by rating: VVD; Ramos; Varane, Koulibaly, Pique; Marquinhos, Alaba, Hummels, Bonucci, Godin, Chiellini.

Alaba should get 94, Godin and Chiellini will probably drop.

Where does this leave Ramos?

I wouldn’t be particularly surprised if they drop Ramos to 94 in La Liga’s next review.

I think it would be accurate because I don’t think he is the worlds second best CB. I think Varane and him could may well be on par. 

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Duo + cash, that's daylight robbery

10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Duo plus the cash.

Yeah probably a good deal for me, especially on the long term but really considering it since Saul is my key player and my playmaker and I already have a deadly finisher in the form of Lukaku and Martial for example. Tough decision to be honest😅