Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

1 hour ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Keep/sell Giovani Tiepo, Matheus Antony, Francis Guerrero & Konstantinos Mavropanos? (I'm only asking because I've had offers for them). For some context, you can't buy players over 85 rating in the setup. Thanks in advance.

I'd keep Antony as should get games at Ajax so has a good chance to rise in the future. Not so sure on the others.

5 hours ago, Fadi7 said:

Give De Gea and Brandt for Courtois, Goretzka and Yeray?

The trio,

I prefer Courtois and Goretzka.

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Gnabry or Joao Felix?

Gnabry

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Keep/sell Giovani Tiepo, Matheus Antony, Francis Guerrero & Konstantinos Mavropanos? (I'm only asking because I've had offers for them). For some context, you can't buy players over 85 rating in the setup. Thanks in advance.

Keep Antony, maybe keep Mavropanos to depends how competitive the game world is.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Any players likely to go from 86 to 88 that you can think of? Preferably under 5m as that is my budget for now

Andreas Pereira has a chance at United.

Gaetano Castrovilli has a chance too but more likely to rise to 87.

Unai Simon at Bilbao but he’s 5 million.

3 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kroos, Griezmann, hazard

stay?

All should stay, Hazard may have a slight chance of dropping but I would find that harsh personally.

3 hours ago, jaybee said:

Tomas Esteves made his league debut for Porto earlier on.

I didn’t know this, glad he’s starting to get game time, have him in most my setup’s.

Thanks 😊

9 hours ago, Fabino said:

Give del alli for neres+foden ??

Duo

6 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

You guys think Ezequiel Unsain of defensa y Justica can rise?

Yes

6 hours ago, Fadi7 said:

Give De Gea and Brandt for Courtois, Goretzka and Yeray?

The trio. 

5 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Gnabry or Joao Felix?

Gnabry

5 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Not sure about Tiepo, doesn't seem special.

Antony just moved to Ajax, I'd keep.

Guerrero has played almost nothing this season, likely to stay at 86 for some time.

Mavropanos is nothing special, I'd sell honestly.

4 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

Any players likely to go from 86 to 88 that you can think of? Preferably under 5m as that is my budget for now

Hmm, the likes of the Sheff Utd defense could rise. Not sure if I have predicted anybody on first page.

3 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kroos, Griezmann, hazard

stay?

Griezmann and Hazard could drop but it would be harsh

Hi guys

Just wanted some suggestions. I’m in an active and competitive GW & I’ve done some pre deals with the others by the time the transfer ban gets over with. Could anyone please suggest how good the transfers are & will anyone decrease or increase?

Dzeko & Khedira (mine going outwards) for Benzema

Tammy & Willian (mine going outwards) for Di Maria, Politano & Moutinho

Douglas Costa, Javi Martinez & Nicolas Otamendi (mine Goind outwards) for Santi Cazorla, Daley Blind & Richarlison

Wijnaldum (mine going outwards) for Marco Reus & Emu Buendia

Wilfried Zaha (mine going outwards) for Lucas Ocampos

I’m also looking for a striker, midfielder, full back, centre back that will get a rise.

Currently, my disposable players after the transfer ban (August 1st week) are Koscielny, Dante, Ansaldi, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Marcel Sabitzer, Blaise Matuidi, Duante Bernard, Andrea Belotti, Zlatan.

I’m currently having only 2.1m as balance. Can anyone suggest me on what players I should look to buy?

My current squad is as follows:-

Gk - SCHMEICHEL

CB - KOSCIELNY, DIEGO CARLOS, OTAMENDI, FERNANDINHO, DANTE, JAVI MARTINEZ

LB - KOLAROV, ANSALDI

RB - MILNER, PISZCZEK

CM - SAMI KHEDIRA, BLAISE MATUIDI, WIJNALDUM, MARCEL SABITZER, KALVIN PHILIPPS

WING - DOUGLAS COSTA, WILLIAN, DUARTE BERNARD, WILFRIED ZAHA

STRIKER - ZLATAN, BELOTTI, DZEKO, TAMMY

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have been offered Alli+Ousmane for Pjanic. I'm leaning towards the duo as I have Thiago and can use Militao and Bentancur instead. 2 younger players for an older albeit 94 player. Thoughts??

The duo for sure, Pjanic isn’t the same player anymore, 94 is way too high for him, he’s only gonna drop from now on. 

1 hour ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have been offered Alli+Ousmane for Pjanic. I'm leaning towards the duo as I have Thiago and can use Militao and Bentancur instead. 2 younger players for an older albeit 94 player. Thoughts??

Duo, mainly because of there youth and the fact you have Thiago and Bentancur.

I would try to get someone better for Alli though if you can. I still like Dembele there’s still a player in there if he can get rid of his injury problems.

1 hour ago, Akhil said:

Hi guys

Just wanted some suggestions. I’m in an active and competitive GW & I’ve done some pre deals with the others by the time the transfer ban gets over with. Could anyone please suggest how good the transfers are & will anyone decrease or increase?

Dzeko & Khedira (mine going outwards) for Benzema - GOOD DEAL

Tammy & Willian (mine going outwards) for Di Maria, Politano & Moutinho - GOOD DEAL

Douglas Costa, Javi Martinez & Nicolas Otamendi (mine Goind outwards) for Santi Cazorla, Daley Blind & Richarlison - FAIR DEAL, I would probably keep your trio though even though it is fairly older.

Wijnaldum (mine going outwards) for Marco Reus & Emu Buendia - Keep Wijnaldum

Wilfried Zaha (mine going outwards) for Lucas Ocampos - Probably just edge Ocampos, could rise to 90 in the summer and may also be playing champions league football.

I’m also looking for a striker, midfielder, full back, centre back that will get a rise.

Currently, my disposable players after the transfer ban (August 1st week) are Koscielny, Dante, Ansaldi, Kolarov, Milner, Piszczek, Marcel Sabitzer, Blaise Matuidi, Duante Bernard, Andrea Belotti, Zlatan.

I’m currently having only 2.1m as balance. Can anyone suggest me on what players I should look to buy? 

Gk - SCHMEICHEL

LB - KOLAROV, ANSALDI

RB - MILNER, PISZCZEK

Players to buy for 2.1 million, nothing that can challenge your first team, but some good back up players who can rise:

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83 / 700k

Christoph Baumgartner - 78 -> 83 / 1 million

Mathias Normann - 78 -> 82 / 400k

(2.1 million)

On 6/15/2020 at 10:40 AM, Kierans91 said:

Hi all,

I’m from the UK and as my fellow brits know we have been in lockdown for a few months now with things starting to gradually ease a little.

Since being in lockdown I decided to spend my time scouting and trying to find the next big player for you guys.

This should work well especially if you check SM’s new players daily like I do myself and should help everyone determine wether each player is a potential star or not.

I’m going to compile a list which I will try to update as often as possible and when I see fit with additional players.

These players will be born from the year 2003 to 2005 and they will not be on the SM database.

First players on the list are as follows:

Viktor Kanizaj / Dinamo Zagreb

Martin Vetkal / Tallinna Kalev

Wilkims Ochieng / Club Brugge

Noah Francoise / Stade Rennes

Angel Alarcon / Barcelona

Liam Delap / Manchester City

Mohamed El Arouch / Olympique Lyonnais

Denzel Owusu / Feyenoord 

Matheus Nascimento / Botafogo

Jamal Musiala / Bayern Munich

Because of there age these players when added to SM will be high potential and will obviously be long term investments.

Some may be further along in there career due to wether they get fast tracked to the first team of there clubs and others may take longer.

Hope people may find this useful.

Boredom has hit an all time high 😂

If there are any other players people would like to add that would be great, input always helpful. This post is for everyone on the forum to get the best talents as soon as there on SM.

Jamal Musiala added this morning!

MUST BUY!

2 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

Pjanic is slowly losing importance at Juve, 94 may be one rating too high. But Alli has peaked at 92 (and probably will be there as long as he is at Spurs, also don't think he is a 93 player). Dembele meanwhile needs a move away and some stability imo. So it's a balanced deal for both parties.

1 hour ago, Akhil said:

Hi guys

Dzeko & Khedira (mine going outwards) for Benzema Nice deal, all three are ageing but their situations mean it's a balanced deal.

Tammy & Willian (mine going outwards) for Di Maria, Politano & Moutinho Personally prefer the trio, but not too sure Politano is playing a lot these days. Moutinho is class, Di Maria will keep his 92. Abraham is on the rise but depends where Willian goes after his contract ends.

Douglas Costa, Javi Martinez & Nicolas Otamendi (mine Goind outwards) for Santi Cazorla, Daley Blind & Richarlison 

Hmm. Cazorla is old (but still class). Richarlison has a bright future though peaked at 90 for now, Blind's 91 is safe. Would prefer that three.

Wijnaldum (mine going outwards) for Marco Reus & Emu Buendia Wijnaldum, for me

Wilfried Zaha (mine going outwards) for Lucas Ocampos Prefer Ocampos as he is still growing into a top quality player

Koscielny and Dante have been reviews so worth keeping for now. Milner, Sabitzer are must keeps. 

Gk - SCHMEICHEL

LB - KOLAROV, ANSALDI

RB - MILNER, PISZCZEK

4 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

The trio,

I prefer Courtois and Goretzka.

Gnabry

Keep Antony, maybe keep Mavropanos to depends how competitive the game world is.

Andreas Pereira has a chance at United.

Gaetano Castrovilli has a chance too but more likely to rise to 87.

Unai Simon at Bilbao but he’s 5 million.

All should stay, Hazard may have a slight chance of dropping but I would find that harsh personally.

I didn’t know this, glad he’s starting to get game time, have him in most my setup’s.

Thanks 😊

I have Raphinha who went up from 86 to 88 so I can't see why Castrovilli cannot as he has played nearly every game too so I think I will buy him and Pereira once my players sell. Just hoping Pereira still gets game time now that Pogba is back fit

Jeremie Boga is another one who maybe could go from 86 to 88? Had a decent season I think

Also do we think Jarrod Bowen has a chance to make it from 85 to 87? Takihiro Tomiyasu as well from 85 to 87?

Do you guys know much about soccer wiki? I saw they edited Velez players today but didn’t edit Almada, does that mean he won’t get a rise? 

I am sure I have seen players edited before which didn’t get a rise and vice versa but can’t remember. Also, are the edits for rating changes or their features like hair cut etc for their single player game?

16 hours ago, Fabino said:

Give del alli for neres+foden ??

I would take Foden alone, Neres is just the cream on top! 

12 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Gnabry or Joao Felix?

Gnabry as JF may take much longer to mature at present level (Long Term I think JF will rise nicely tho)

12 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

M Antony keep - others have done little. Francis G is loaned out and Ameria won't help at all for him to rise . Waiting game on Mavropanos but maybe la ong wait.

10 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kroos, Griezmann, hazard

stay?

Stay is most likely for the 3 IMO.

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do you guys know much about soccer wiki? I saw they edited Velez players today but didn’t edit Almada, does that mean he won’t get a rise? 

I am sure I have seen players edited before which didn’t get a rise and vice versa but can’t remember. Also, are the edits for rating changes or their features like hair cut etc for their single player game?

Yes it is a slight indication they may have missed him but not a given, I've seen it both ways and now have given up looking at who isn't there and just wait to see appx  5days later. What makes it a little more negative is Almada got a rise 3months ago BUT I still see it as 50/50 and think he deserves to rise again but maybe only +2.

Not sure what u mean by "like hair cut etc for their single player game"?

24 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

I would take Foden alone, Neres is just the cream on top! 

Gnabry as JF may take much longer to mature at present level (Long Term I think JF will rise nicely tho)

M Antony keep - others have done little. Francis G is loaned out and Ameria won't help at all for him to rise . Waiting game on Mavropanos but maybe la ong wait.

Stay is most likely for the 3 IMO.

Yes it is a slight indication they may have missed him but not a given, I've seen it both ways and now have given up looking at who isn't there and just wait to see appx  5days later. What makes it a little more negative is Almada got a rise 3months ago BUT I still see it as 50/50 and think he deserves to rise again but maybe only +2.

Not sure what u mean by "like hair cut etc for their single player game"?

Thanks for the reply. What I mean by hair cut etc, is when you vote on soccer wiki you are voting for things like player information to change, some of this is things like haircut skin colour etc, but they never get uploaded to the main worlds game, so I always assumed they were voting on these changes for their single player game as they must show that kind of information? I don’t play single player so I am not sure but I know it doesn’t have that kind of information on worlds. 

as for Almada yeah he got a rise a few months ago. I was hoping for an 84. I saw Bustos got a rise a few months ago then another plus 1 so fingers crossed! 

2 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I have Raphinha who went up from 86 to 88 so I can't see why Castrovilli cannot as he has played nearly every game too so I think I will buy him and Pereira once my players sell. Just hoping Pereira still gets game time now that Pogba is back fit

Jeremie Boga is another one who maybe could go from 86 to 88? Had a decent season I think

Also do we think Jarrod Bowen has a chance to make it from 85 to 87? Takihiro Tomiyasu as well from 85 to 87?

Yeah Boga is a decent shout too but I think the only thing that may hold him and Castrovilli back is the teams they play for.

Sassuolo and Fiorentina are both below mid table where as in Raphina’s case, Stade Rennes had just finished 3rd in a champions league position.

Jarrod Bowen could hit 87 if he plays every game from now until the end of the season and Tomiyasu should reach 87.

1 hour ago, WillBedford said:

Milner or Benjamin Mendy to drop in next review?

More concerned with Mendy who holds more value. Feel he might be worth keeping as if he stays fit and gets a run of games for City could be top class. 

Benjamin Mendy has the highest chance to drop out of the two seen as he is a walking injury.

Its a shame because he is a brilliant player.

1 hour ago, Rossi4601 said:

Yeah sometimes players get edited because SM have added a picture on there profile or changed there position etc.

It’s not always due to there rating changing.

Think I mentioned in a previous post that both Nahuel Bustos and Thiago Almada deserve a rise to 84.

I think Bustos got a rise to 83 from 81 so I’m sure Almada can rise to 84 given Velez’s position.

Hi guys! Adolfo Gaich and Marcelo Herrera: both playing for San Lorenzo, both 21 years old, both starting from 78.

Gaich rises to 83, with just 653' played, and Marcelo Herrera only to 80, with 1000' minutes played. Do you know what could be the rationale behind this (except pure hype)? It's mesmerising... :D

I won't reply anymore for today, because for some reason I am entitled to only one message per day on this forum (maybe because I am a new user)