Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

43 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Yeah Boga is a decent shout too but I think the only thing that may hold him and Castrovilli back is the teams they play for.

Sassuolo and Fiorentina are both below mid table where as in Raphina’s case, Stade Rennes had just finished 3rd in a champions league position.

Jarrod Bowen could hit 87 if he plays every game from now until the end of the season and Tomiyasu should reach 87.

Benjamin Mendy has the highest chance to drop out of the two seen as he is a walking injury.

Its a shame because he is a brilliant player.

Yeah sometimes players get edited because SM have added a picture on there profile or changed there position etc.

It’s not always due to there rating changing.

Think I mentioned in a previous post that both Nahuel Bustos and Thiago Almada deserve a rise to 84.

I think Bustos got a rise to 83 from 81 so I’m sure Almada can rise to 84 given Velez’s position.

Thanks hopefully so if Almada goes 84 should be a nice value increase as well

3 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

I have Raphinha who went up from 86 to 88 so I can't see why Castrovilli cannot as he has played nearly every game too so I think I will buy him and Pereira once my players sell. Just hoping Pereira still gets game time now that Pogba is back fit

Jeremie Boga is another one who maybe could go from 86 to 88? Had a decent season I think

Also do we think Jarrod Bowen has a chance to make it from 85 to 87? Takihiro Tomiyasu as well from 85 to 87?

Didn't think Raphinha would get 88 but then again Rennes did very well this season.

Castrovilli could/should, and still plenty of the league left to finish. But Fiorentina are 13th now and he got a +4 in the last review, so another +2 may not happen.

Pereira has had many chances to get even 87 in the past, I feel this is one change heavily influenced by fans so to speak. Pereira isn't the most well-liked amongst the United fanbase. Personally as a fan I think he isn't at the level required and should leave to find a mid table club that can offer regular gametime. That's the reason why I don't see him getting 88 this time. 

Unlikely Boga gets a generous +2 at a mid-table club like Sassuolo but the rest of the season will determine.

Two factors for Bowen. Has to play regularly and get goals. But if West Ham finish 15th or below (or go down) then no way he'll get 87. I think with the minutes he's likely to get, 86 is fair.

Tomiyasu is a fair shout but again not a guarantee he'll get a +2.

2 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Milner or Benjamin Mendy to drop in next review?

More concerned with Mendy who holds more value. Feel he might be worth keeping as if he stays fit and gets a run of games for City could be top class. 

Milner isn't dropping, Liverpool are winning the league!

Mendy is still 90 so he is safe. I feel he's running out of chances at City (blame injuries) but let's see if City get a new LB in the summer. Problem position for them ever since Pep came in.

2 hours ago, Rossi4601 said:

Do you guys know much about soccer wiki? I saw they edited Velez players today but didn’t edit Almada, does that mean he won’t get a rise? 

I am sure I have seen players edited before which didn’t get a rise and vice versa but can’t remember. Also, are the edits for rating changes or their features like hair cut etc for their single player game?

Yeah, it could be those miscellaneous changes. Almada could still rise,

2 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Lo Celso's younger brother added.  Anyone know much about him?

oh nice, not too sure though

40 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! Adolfo Gaich and Marcelo Herrera: both playing for San Lorenzo, both 21 years old, both starting from 78.

Gaich rises to 83, with just 653' played, and Marcelo Herrera only to 80, with 1000' minutes played. Do you know what could be the rationale behind this (except pure hype)? It's mesmerising... :D

I won't reply anymore for today, because for some reason I am entitled to only one message per day on this forum (maybe because I am a new user)

Probably hype. And a bias towards attackers.

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Hi guys! Adolfo Gaich and Marcelo Herrera: both playing for San Lorenzo, both 21 years old, both starting from 78.

Gaich rises to 83, with just 653' played, and Marcelo Herrera only to 80, with 1000' minutes played. Do you know what could be the rationale behind this (except pure hype)? It's mesmerising... :D

I won't reply anymore for today, because for some reason I am entitled to only one message per day on this forum (maybe because I am a new user)

Adolfo Gaich is sick on Football Manager but that's all I know about him

22 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Didn't think Raphinha would get 88 but then again Rennes did very well this season.

Castrovilli could/should, and still plenty of the league left to finish. But Fiorentina are 13th now and he got a +4 in the last review, so another +2 may not happen.

Pereira has had many chances to get even 87 in the past, I feel this is one change heavily influenced by fans so to speak. Pereira isn't the most well-liked amongst the United fanbase. Personally as a fan I think he isn't at the level required and should leave to find a mid table club that can offer regular gametime. That's the reason why I don't see him getting 88 this time. 

Unlikely Boga gets a generous +2 at a mid-table club like Sassuolo but the rest of the season will determine.

Two factors for Bowen. Has to play regularly and get goals. But if West Ham finish 15th or below (or go down) then no way he'll get 87. I think with the minutes he's likely to get, 86 is fair.

Tomiyasu is a fair shout but again not a guarantee he'll get a +2.

Milner isn't dropping, Liverpool are winning the league!

Mendy is still 90 so he is safe. I feel he's running out of chances at City (blame injuries) but let's see if City get a new LB in the summer. Problem position for them ever since Pep came in.

Yeah, it could be those miscellaneous changes. Almada could still rise,

oh nice, not too sure though

Probably hype. And a bias towards attackers.

It is a tough one but I have about 15m to spend as a div 3 club so want to try and get in good players for the future at decent prices. As much as players like Bastoni are great 5m is a lot to spend when I can spend 2m less and get Tomiyasu. 

I think I will get Castrovilli, Boga, Jonjoe Kenny, Tomiyasu as I see them all going up and they seem to get regularly playing time now. Only one who may not is Kenny if he goes back to Everton but he should double in value so I can then sell on. The other 3 look good to have decent futures and hopefully get to 90 one day

23 minutes ago, daproz said:

Are Cazorla, Dani Alves, Aspas and Vidal expected to fall?

Cazorla got his 90 back in Jan so no, he will keep it.

Alves played fairly regularly for Sao Paulo last season, but he is fortunate the Brazil review is once a year. Should drop whenever they do it next. Unless it's a random review for him.

Aspas is now playing for a Celta team fighting for survival. 9 goals and 2 assists in 27 games probably don't justify a 91 at that level, so yes I think he will drop.

Vidal isn't a regular anymore but he is still playing for Barca, considering he dropped to 91 in Jan I think he should keep it, but as he is 33 he could drop again.

1 hour ago, daproz said:

Are Cazorla, Dani Alves, Aspas and Vidal expected to fall?

Cazorla and Vidal should stay.

Aspas and Dani Alves to drop.

32 minutes ago, Fabino said:

sell Sarabia and take Barbosa ? I save in wages (sarabia 84k and Barbosa 65k)

If you don’t mind the 1 rating difference, French review has recently been done so Sarabia won’t drop anytime soon.

I don’t see Barbosa rising either.

2 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Thats SM for you, notice how Gaich was valued at 2 million before the change. Most 21 year old 78 rated players are worth between 600k and 1.6 million.

Another hyped up player like you say is probably the reason he got a bigger rise than Herrera.

3 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

He was already overvalued before the review, but the only way to justify his rise must be because he already played for Argentina in a friendly against Mexico and I think he as some teams in Europe interested in him.

For me besides Herrera I was hopping for a big rise for Bruno Pitton who is the team top scorer as a LB and has 1890` in the league but only got a +1 to 83

34 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Cazorla and Vidal should stay.

Aspas and Dani Alves to drop.

If you don’t mind the 1 rating difference, French review has recently been done so Sarabia won’t drop anytime soon.

I don’t see Barbosa rising either.

Thats SM for you, notice how Gaich was valued at 2 million before the change. Most 21 year old 78 rated players are worth between 600k and 1.6 million.

Another hyped up player like you say is probably the reason he got a bigger rise than Herrera.

gaich is said to take place of lautaro at inter, IF they'll be able to win the competition of barcelona, roma, betis and bruges to sign the guy. also atletico mineiro and galatasaray made a try last summer, offering 5 m. for the 50% but were rejected. he's actually valued 15 m. by san lorenzo's management. i didn't know herrera before reading thorgan's predictions, i checked his stats and are good but i didn't buy him, only gaich because is a better prospect. this is not a defense of SM.

6 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

gaich is said to take place of lautaro at inter, IF they'll be able to win the competition of barcelona, roma, betis and bruges to sign the guy. also atletico mineiro and galatasaray made a try last summer, offering 5 m. for the 50% but were rejected. he's actually valued 15 m. by san lorenzo's management. i didn't know herrera before reading thorgan's predictions, i checked his stats and are good but i didn't buy him, only gaich because is a better prospect. this is not a defense of SM.

I didn’t know the transfer speculation regarding him so that’s good to know.

My point was just to point out SM’s valuation of players who are surrounded by hype, I did use the word overhyped which I probably shouldn’t have for Gaich.

Lets hope he joins a big team in Europe, his value will probably sky rocket again 😂 

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I didn’t know the transfer speculation regarding him so that’s good to know.

My point was just to point out SM’s valuation of players who are surrounded by hype, I did use the word overhyped which I probably shouldn’t have for Gaich.

Lets hope he joins a big team in Europe, his value will probably sky rocket again 😂 

no football player should worth 15 m. in these time IMO but this is a philosophical romantic concept as my friends use to say about me when i talk football. i just try to stick with the logic of the game so i guess he will def skyrocket on SM in the near future. BTW, gaich didn't renew his contract with san lorenzo, which is going to expire 2021, despite the willing of the club, so i guess the boy is hot right now and he knows that. i assumed also that this circumstance could have affected his game time last season.

16 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

no football player should worth 15 m. in these time IMO but this is a philosophical romantic concept as my friends use to say about me when i talk football. i just try to stick with the logic of the game so i guess he will def skyrocket on SM in the near future. BTW, gaich didn't renew his contract with san lorenzo, which is going to expire 2021, despite the willing of the club, so i guess the boy is hot right now and he knows that. i assumed also that this circumstance could have affected his game time last season.

I’m guessing this may also effect his value in the future, like in Europe where a player is worth considerably less when there contract is nearing its end, Arsenal are the best at losing players for a cut price with there contracts winding down 😂 I don’t know how things work in Argentina though.

I would guess that many clubs would love to get him on a free at the end of next season, although with the amount of interest in him as you say I doubt that things would ever come to that.

14 minutes ago, daproz said:

Joao Felix (18mil) or Kai Havertz (32mil)?

Kai

11 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

So who’s excited for the Premier league return this evening?! 🥳 🎉

Pick of the evening has to be Manchester City v Arsenal, should be a goal fest hopefully.

Can't wait! Just hope I wake up, it's a 3:15am game here! Gonna set a bunch of alarms...

49 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I’m guessing this may also effect his value in the future, like in Europe where a player is worth considerably less when there contract is nearing its end, Arsenal are the best at losing players for a cut price with there contracts winding down 😂 I don’t know how things work in Argentina though.

I would guess that many clubs would love to get him on a free at the end of next season, although with the amount of interest in him as you say I doubt that things would ever come to that.

as you know there is plenty of clubs on the verge of bankrupt right now in europe and all over the world, they earn nothing and are paying for nothing, especially small clubs who doesn't have big TV contracts or sponsorship. how many clubs can pay those amount of money with the huge drop in income happened last season? can really san lorenzo afford to lose a huge earning opposing the move of his better prospect? i'm sure they will give up anyway because some of the Big Guy will make the classic "propose you can't refuse" and gaich will get another small rise during next summer as usual for SM in these cases, with another hype in the price. as for the gunners, bunch of youngsters now there, should bet on them and get rid of those unproductive old glories big wages, under a wise mental coach as arteta to come back to his greatness, but income will never be a problem for arsenal. my team is lecce, spent 11 m. to build the team last summer, now is fighting for relegation in serie A with a 25.000 average audience in the stadium every match in a city of only 100.000 people, how can we pretend to buy players worth 10 m. with an empty stadium and a poor TV share? my point is, in this time what push more in football is the passion of supporters or the money of the sponsors? will ever happen again to see, let's say a leicester winning the league? is it right to let football become a selected product for rich people living in the big cities?

How long will Alex Lacazette of Arsenal hang on to his current 92 rating?

He's worth $22 million BUT I'm thinking of swapping him out for a more long-term alternative with greater potential (92+ obviously) from this available list:

Joao Felix, Federico Chiesa, Mikel Oyarzabal, Christian Pulisic, Gabriel Barbosa, Maxi Gomez, David Neres Rodrigo Bentacur, Tanguy Ndombele, Donny Van de Beek, Youri Tielmans, Lorenzo Pellegrini ... and any others you gentlemen of great knowledge feel I should consider ...

Cheers

The Mad Hatter

30 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

as you know there is plenty of clubs on the verge of bankrupt right now in europe and all over the world, they earn nothing and are paying for nothing, especially small clubs who doesn't have big TV contracts or sponsorship. how many clubs can pay those amount of money with the huge drop in income happened last season? can really san lorenzo afford to lose a huge earning opposing the move of his better prospect? i'm sure they will give up anyway because some of the Big Guy will make the classic "propose you can't refuse" and gaich will get another small rise during next summer as usual for SM in these cases, with another hype in the price. as for the gunners, bunch of youngsters now there, should bet on them and get rid of those unproductive old glories big wages, under a wise mental coach as arteta to come back to his greatness, but income will never be a problem for arsenal. my team is lecce, spent 11 m. to build the team last summer, now is fighting for relegation in serie A with a 25.000 average audience in the stadium every match in a city of only 100.000 people, how can we pretend to buy players worth 10 m. with an empty stadium and a poor TV share? my point is, in this time what push more in football is the passion of supporters or the money of the sponsors? will ever happen again to see, let's say a leicester winning the league? is it right to let football become a selected product for rich people living in the big cities?

Regarding Arsenal, Auba seems to be the next big player to leave for less than originally bought, just seems to be a pattern.

Hopefully that will end with Arteta being there, it’s exciting watching players like Saka and Martinelli get there chance.

I agree with the last part of your sentence, it’s almost impossible for mid table teams in the big leagues to get any success in winning anything due to the amount of money that is in the game the higher up the league you go.

Im a Newcastle fan and in my life time I’ve never seen us win anything, it’s literally impossible for us to win anything apart from maybe a domestic cup without us being taken over by a billionaire who ploughs money into the club.

I do think for a lot of clubs like Liverpool and United history goes along way for them in creating a huge fan base which pretty much funds the club. Teams like Leece will always struggle to compete unless there’s a huge influx of money from a wealthy owner.

Gone off on a bit of a tangent 😂

36 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Meunier is inching towards a Dortmund move, reportedly.

Should be a good move with Hakimi going back to Madrid in the summer.

12 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

How long will Alex Lacazette of Arsenal hang on to his current 92 rating?

He's worth $22 million BUT I'm thinking of swapping him out for a more long-term alternative with greater potential (92+ obviously) from this available list:

Joao Felix, Federico Chiesa, Mikel Oyarzabal, Christian Pulisic, Gabriel Barbosa, Maxi Gomez, David Neres ... and any others you gentlemen of great knowledge feel I should consider ...

Cheers

The Mad Hatter

I think he should keep his 92.

Depends who’s available to you, Werner and Martinez seem like brilliant swaps for you but obviously there in high demand.

Player from your list I would consider is Pulisic but I think it will be a while till he hits 92.