Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

Do you think Di Lorenzo manages to rise to 90 or is it very unlikely? He has almost 100% of minutes played this season and seems to be the best Italian right back today, despite Napoli's not so good season in Serie A, they won the Italian Cup and are still in the Champions League. What are your opinions, only 89 or does he have a chance of reaching 90 in the next review?

16 minutes ago, olivier 1 said:

Is giving rodri and Bruno guimaraes too much dit upamecano?

Yes, the duo have similar potential so I don’t think it’s worth it.

7 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Do you think Di Lorenzo manages to rise to 90 or is it very unlikely? He has almost 100% of minutes played this season and seems to be the best Italian right back today, despite Napoli's not so good season in Serie A, they won the Italian Cup and are still in the Champions League. What are your opinions, only 89 or does he have a chance of reaching 90 in the next review?

Probably rise to 89, like you say Napoli aren’t doing the best in Serie A so that may counter there Cup success and Champions League run.

22 hours ago, jaybee said:

I'd keep Antony as should get games at Ajax so has a good chance to rise in the future. Not so sure on the others.

18 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Keep Antony, maybe keep Mavropanos to depends how competitive the game world is.

18 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Not sure about Tiepo, doesn't seem special.

Antony just moved to Ajax, I'd keep.

Guerrero has played almost nothing this season, likely to stay at 86 for some time.

Mavropanos is nothing special, I'd sell honestly.

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

M Antony keep - others have done little. Francis G is loaned out and Ameria won't help at all for him to rise . Waiting game on Mavropanos but maybe la ong wait.

Thanks guys!

On 6/16/2020 at 12:36 AM, selfishro said:

Lautaro Martinez + Barella + 12m or Saul Niguez?

Trio¬† ūüėÄ

On 6/16/2020 at 12:51 AM, KERSPALT! said:

Grealish to rise?

Me think he get a +1. 

On 6/16/2020 at 6:49 PM, Fabino said:

Give del alli for neres+foden ??

Yes sir. ūüĎć

On 6/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, Fadi7 said:

Give De Gea and Brandt for Courtois, Goretzka and Yeray?

Goretzka could eventually go beyond 92 at Bayern - especially if he continues playing as he is, and he may rise much before J. Brandt does.

D. De Gea is showing signs of decline, and  T. Courtois has been solid for RM this season. 

On 6/16/2020 at 10:27 PM, JAMancini said:

Gnabry or Joao Felix?

J. Felix is still quite young, has time, and bags of talent to improve further. But as of right now - he is not on Gnabry's level. 

22 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kroos, Griezmann, hazard

stay?

I'm not too sure about Griezmann. Although I must admit that a drop would be kind of harsh on him.  

18 hours ago, PokerDaddy said:

I have been offered Alli+Ousmane for Pjanic. I'm leaning towards the duo as I have Thiago and can use Militao and Bentancur instead. 2 younger players for an older albeit 94 player. Thoughts??

M. Pjanic may end up at Barça (in a A.Melo swap deal), which may help M. Pjanic to maintain a 93- 94 level, however it won't be for too long.

Having said that, If the duo do go straight into your first 11 then choose the duo. 

13 hours ago, WillBedford said:

Milner or Benjamin Mendy to drop in next review?

More concerned with Mendy who holds more value. Feel he might be worth keeping as if he stays fit and gets a run of games for City could be top class. 

If anyone¬†of them will drop,¬†ūüíß it's most likely gonna be B. Mendy.

The Liverpool players are untouchable (for now), and "how dare you put the word "drop" next to a Liverpool player's name". ūüė䬆ūüėá

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Are Cazorla, Dani Alves, Aspas and Vidal expected to fall?

I think the only player that is expected¬†to¬†fall over is Steven Gerrard... ūüėÉ

Only joking around - I'm still sore from.being duped out of the Coppa Italia ...

Aspas and Dani are likely to drop the other 2 will probably stay (for now).

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Can anyone tell me how much game do I need to give my players who have Level 1,2,3 concerns.. Is there a certain percentage or just every game??

Your 5 highest rated players and those rated 94 or higher expect to play in approximately 80% of the number of Turns;

Players rated 92 or higher expect to play in approximately 75% of the number of Turns;

Players that would expect to be in your first choice line-up and those rated 90 or higher will expect to play in approximately 65% of the number of Turns;

Players that would expect to be a substitute if you selected your first choice line-up and those rated 89 or higher will expect to play in approximately 30-40% of the number of Turns.

The rest of the players within your squad will only expect to play a few (if any) of the number of Turns.

(Note: Morale is calculated about every 12 turns. You have to play players with concerns ALOT to get them to catch up!)

Do the math and you will very quickly see why teams with 20+ players rated 90+ or more fail in the long run ...

6 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Only 89 for me given Napoli's season in the league

5 hours ago, daproz said:

How would you rank Valverde, Bentancur, Zaniolo and Odegaard?

Valverde, Bentancur, Zaniolo, Odegaard

2 hours ago, oronzodd said:

the philippines until the end of the month, then back in italy in july for the summer. always chasing for the sun:cool:.

ah nice!

1 hour ago, ahatter1 said:

These are all 89-rated CBs looking at a +1 increase in the next review.

Zouma of Chelsea

Mancini of Roma

Dendoncker of Wolverhampton

Mina of Everton,

Who best chance to advance beyond 90 in the years ahead?

Thanks in advance!

The Mad Hatter

Don't think any of them are likely to rise above 90 for a while. That will need a step-up to a bigger club. I'd say Dendoncker is most likely for that.

1 hour ago, criminala@live.com said:

What are people's opinions on Alex Telles ?

I read rumours of him going to PSG . Imagine he indeed gets signed by PSG , do you see him getting to 91 in the near future (6 months?) .

I think Telles could go to PSG. Kurzawa's contract is up and Telles is better than Bernat. If he does go there, 91 is likely.

Another alternative is Chelsea (if Chilwell is too expensive), could get 91 there too but the PSG path is quicker.

6 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

These are all 89-rated CBs looking at a +1 increase in the next review.

Zouma of Chelsea

Mancini of Roma

Dendoncker of Wolverhampton

Mina of Everton,

Who best chance to advance beyond 90 in the years ahead?

Thanks in advance!

The Mad Hatter

Also Diego Carlos of Sevilla +1, I would say.