Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I guess only time will tell, you may be right 😊

His figures haven’t been all that bad this season, apart from his game time (1385 minutes) he’s scored 8 goals which apart from 2 seasons is his best goals tally.

If Neymar can keep his 96 I don’t see how SM can drop Countino to 92 in the next two reviews that would be harsh in my opinion.

Also fair. I just think he'll drop to 93 this review, and then if he ends up warming the bench at Barcelona he could drop again. Maybe he needs some fans at Soccerwiki to maintain his rating, like Neymar! ;) 

I can see that some Milan youth have been added recently. 

The ones I recommend you pick up (in order), if you've got some spare change, and if they are already on the database, are: 

Daniel Maldini, Marco Brescianini, Luan Capanni, Lorenzo Colombo, Riccardo Tonin/Alessandro Sala. 

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Anyone with a decent knowledge of Brazilian football know much about Jonas Toro? I'm thinking of swapping him for Nketiah of Arsenal.

Toro another one who was hyped as they always are after making debuts young. I think nketiah - although mediocre- will get chances at arsenal under Arteta.  The project is very much integrating youth again - home grown especially. 

46 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

COutinho was the best player on the pitch for Bayern against Spurs earlier in the season (well, second).  Really needs a move, ironically, to a team like Spurs.

Wouldn’t fit into spurs system - if there was one.  Jose doesn’t like the flair players who don’t work hard. Spurs will end up with Willian or Perisic for that forward position in this window. 

26 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Mandragora, Unai Simon, Wesley possible to 88?

Mandragora - don't think so, Udinese are in a relegation battle and also seem capped at 87 barring de Paul

Simon - +2 to 88 would be fair but that's on the discretion of those reviewing, either way would be alright as he got a big +4 last review

Wesley - injured his cruciate ligament in Jan, unlikely to feature this season, 5 goals in 21 games for a striker isn't that great either. Stay.

2 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ko Itakura worth it?

Has no future at City but it's possible he gets a small rise to 82 when they review City

Any thoughts about these players for the next review? Rise, stay, drop?

Rudy (Hoffenheim)

Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)

Roca (Espanyol)

Semedo (Barcelona)

Caligiuri (Schalke)

Emerson (Chelsea)

Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Gbamin (Everton)

33 minutes ago, gyanthecat said:

Rudy (Hoffenheim)

Hermoso (Atletico Madrid)

Roca (Espanyol)

Semedo (Barcelona)

Caligiuri (Schalke)

Emerson (Chelsea)

Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Gbamin (Everton)

Rudy - 90 -> 90/89

Hermoso - 89 -> 90

Roca - 89 -> 89

Semedo - 90 -> 91

Caligiuri - 90 -> 90/89

Emerson - 88 -> 88

Zaha - 90 -> 90

Gbamin - 89 -> 89/88

25 minutes ago, daproz said:

Are the following players expected to rise in the next review?

Alphonso Davies, Rodri, Valverde, Havertz, TAA

Davies - 88 -> 90

Rodri - 91 -> 92

Valverde - 88 -> 90

Havertz - 91 -> 91 (92 if they win Europa League)

TAA - 92 -> 93

1 hour ago, gyanthecat said:

Rudy (Hoffenheim) stay

Hermoso (Atletico Madrid) stay

Roca (Espanyol) stay

Semedo (Barcelona) stay

Caligiuri (Schalke) stay

Emerson (Chelsea) -1

Zaha (Crystal Palace) stay

Gbamin (Everton) stay

Let me have an attempt.

Might Josh King get a downgrade to 87 based on Bournemouth's poor league position and a relative lack of goals ? Although i dont think he deserves it, plus he is linked to the big clubs

HELP PLEASE Through the whole season I have huge problem with injuries.Some of them were when I played pressing all over and hard tackling but most of them are not.Right now it's the middle of the season and I have 9 players in total injured or were injured (half of them are long term although 2 weeks is long when schedule is packed) - 5 still injured 4 are healthy.Some of them got injured 2-3 times so far through the season.Although I dont have strongest team I'm first in league with all wins and will play finals in both cup and shield.I'm starting to think that there is some sort of script that doing this.Other teams together didnt have as much injuries as me.I also dont play players under 95% fitness.I know this is off topic but It makes me desperate especially when I consider that my schedule is the hardest possible and I play SM for 10 years with pauses included and didn't have any objection on game until now.

1 hour ago, mkzx123 said:

Might Josh King get a downgrade to 87 based on Bournemouth's poor league position and a relative lack of goals ? Although i dont think he deserves it, plus he is linked to the big clubs

Think he will probably stay at 88 for now.

49 minutes ago, samfarrow97 said:

Could someone rank; Rodri Hernandez, Fabian Ruiz, Ndombele, Pogba and Havertz. (I know they're not specifically the same postions but can all play CM). Thank you in advance 

Havertz, Pogba, Ruiz, Rodri, Ndombele.

Thats my take.

47 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Literally cant wait for the new SM update.

Man it's so funny I had 21 shots in total, 13 of them were on target, my opponent had 4 shots and he won the game 2-1😂 

Nearly had the same problem tonight with a couple of my games.

25 shots, 15 on target only won 1-0 😂

On 5/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, Kierans91 said:

Nuno Mendes

Club - Sporting CP

Age - 17

Position - Left Back

Transfer link - Manchester United

Nuno Mendes is a physically strong left back who is currently playing for Sporting Lisbon in there u23’s 

He has astonishing pace with a great ability to get forward and drive at his opponents, aswell as playing for Sporting he has also played for Portugal at u16,17,18 and 19’s.

Below is a short clip of what he is capable of.

He has been linked with Manchester United according to various newspapers with the fact he has the same agent as Bruno Fernandes potentially being a big factor on wether he signs or not.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8344741/amp/Manchester-United-tracking-best-19s-left-Europe-Nuno-Mendes.html

The man dubbed ‘the best u19’s left back in Europe’ is a must buy for anyone looking to invest in the future, however Nuno is currently not in SM but I will be sure to update when he does get added.

SM - N/A

Value - N/A

@thorgan lesar mentioned this also in his thread, but Nuno Mendes has made his first start for Sporting CP this evening.

Make sure to buy him when he gets added in the next couple of weeks, brilliant talent.

Report quoted above for some basic information on him 😊

42 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

HELP PLEASE Through the whole season I have huge problem with injuries.Some of them were when I played pressing all over and hard tackling but most of them are not.Right now it's the middle of the season and I have 9 players in total injured or were injured (half of them are long term although 2 weeks is long when schedule is packed) - 5 still injured 4 are healthy.Some of them got injured 2-3 times so far through the season.Although I dont have strongest team I'm first in league with all wins and will play finals in both cup and shield.I'm starting to think that there is some sort of script that doing this.Other teams together didnt have as much injuries as me.I also dont play players under 95% fitness.I know this is off topic but It makes me desperate especially when I consider that my schedule is the hardest possible and I play SM for 10 years with pauses included and didn't have any objection on game until now.

Your misfortune (for better of for worse) is mostly random. Hard tackling will create more injuries over the course of a season, but SM is not purposefully creating your desperation. Like most thing in the engine, game outcomes and player results are simply digital rolls of the dice. On the other hand, congratulations on topping your league with an under-rated team. THAT is impressive!

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

@thorgan lesar mentioned this also in his thread, but Nuno Mendes has made his first start for Sporting CP this evening.

Make sure to buy him when he gets added in the next couple of weeks, brilliant talent.

Report quoted above for some basic information on him 😊

I am a bit suspicious because he plays in my club 😂, but it has to be a must buy. First starting game, good game, consistent.

Another must buy is Eduardo Quaresma, who is already a starter, has already surpassed the competition and will not lose his place anytime soon, one of the most promising Portuguese CB.

5 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

I am a bit suspicious because he plays in my club 😂, but it has to be a must buy. First starting game, good game, consistent.

Another must buy is Eduardo Quaresma, who is already a starter, has already surpassed the competition and will not lose his place anytime soon, one of the most promising Portuguese CB.

Absolutely, Mendes and Quaresma both must buys.

SM confirmed this by putting Quaresma’s value up from 280k to 1 million after his first appearance for your team 😂

7 hours ago, selfishro said:

Literally cant wait for the new SM update.

Man it's so funny I had 21 shots in total, 13 of them were on target, my opponent had 4 shots and he won the game 2-1😂 

6 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

those two post proof me definitely there is a script. can't win all tournaments in the same season, can't have too much gap over 2nd place, can't win a semi final 6-0 even if you have messi hot 100%. at least generally, there is a script to purposely keep balance among similar teams so everyone can enjoy. and after a while this make it become boring, because if my team is better fit, have better replacement and had better turn over along the season should be duly ascribed and not frustrated with injuries or bans, often over the top players just to keep balance.

10 hours ago, gyanthecat said:

Rudy (Hoffenheim) stay/-1

Hermoso (Atletico Madrid) +1

Roca (Espanyol) stay

Semedo (Barcelona) stay

Caligiuri (Schalke) stay

Emerson (Chelsea) stay

Zaha (Crystal Palace) stay

Gbamin (Everton) stay

10 hours ago, daproz said:

Are the following players expected to rise in the next review?

Alphonso Davies, Rodri, Valverde, Havertz, TAA

Davies 90

Rodri stay/92 (I think stay)

Valverde 90

Havertz stay

TAA 93

9 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Yes please.

(Can I put in a request for a +3 for Davies?!)

Thanks in advance for your amazing work with the predictions, Rahul

91 would be too much for Davies haha

No prob mate

8 hours ago, mkzx123 said:

I don't think he will

7 hours ago, samfarrow97 said:

Could someone rank; Rodri Hernandez, Fabian Ruiz, Ndombele, Pogba and Havertz. (I know they're not specifically the same postions but can all play CM). Thank you in advance 

Havertz, Fabian, Rodri, Pogba, Ndombele

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku or immobile?

Both should get 93?

Lukaku, as younger

Both should get