Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest the players that are wingers, midfielders, fullbacks and centre-backs who are going to rise soon? (Currently 90 and above)

3 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Correa, depends on rest of season

Plea I don't think so

Correa maybe.

12 minutes ago, Akhil said:

Hi guys,

Can anyone suggest the players that are wingers, midfielders, fullbacks and centre-backs who are going to rise soon? (Currently 90 and above)

Take a look at Rahul’s predictions from each country there will be a fair few to choose from like,

Thorgan Hazard - 90 -> 91

Achraf Hakimi - 90 -> 91

Raphael Guerreiro - 90 -> 91

Anthony Martial - 90 -> 91

Fred - 90 -> 91

I can’t name them all I will be here all day but here’s a few 😊

I highly recommend that people buy Teden Mengi ASAP!!

Currently been training with the first team since football’s restarted and there’s talk he should get game time in the remaining fixtures.

If so you can expect his value to skyrocket 🚀

SM value - 320k

Example for an increase in value is Eduardo Quaresma, started 1 game for Sporting CP value rose from 280k -> 1 million!

32 minutes ago, Akhil said:

Hi guys,

My predictions on the first page.

8 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

I highly recommend that people buy Teden Mengi ASAP!!

Currently been training with the first team since football’s restarted and there’s talk he should get game time in the remaining fixtures.

If so you can expect his value to skyrocket 🚀

SM value - 320k

Example for an increase in value is Eduardo Quaresma, started 1 game for Sporting CP value rose from 280k -> 1 million!

Ooh, I'm sure Mengi might get minutes here and there, may not be regular though because United have Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw as an LCB, Tuanzebe.

2 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

My predictions on the first page.

Ooh, I'm sure Mengi might get minutes here and there, may not be regular though because United have Maguire, Lindelof, Bailly, Shaw as an LCB, Tuanzebe.

This is true, but this wasn’t my point.

I was pointing out that his value is currently cheap and if he manages some game time that will probably increase (Hype increase)

I know a lot of people on here like to know if/when a players value will increase, Mengi will be a great option although I see him as a future prospect.

17 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pavard or Joe Gomez

Pavard for me if it's for a rb/cb

National team is superior and he won a world Cup in it. 

Club side is great and more sustainable. Bayern have won 8 in a row whereas prem tend to win 3 at most. Plus bayern to me are looking birllaint with a young team and could still do a treble. 

That being said iff it's short term and you can ride the Liverpool wave for a quick profit then do so

1 hour ago, Kierans91 said:

This is true, but this wasn’t my point.

I was pointing out that his value is currently cheap and if he manages some game time that will probably increase (Hype increase)

I know a lot of people on here like to know if/when a players value will increase, Mengi will be a great option although I see him as a future prospect.

fair enough!

58 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pavard or Joe Gomez

Pavard long term I feel, more stable

But hey, can't go wrong either way

17 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Could Pascal Stenzel rise? He is on loan with Stuttgurt in Bundesliga 2, he is doing well there. And he has a contract with Freiburg. 24 age, 86 rating now

Nah, as playing in Bundesliga 2 means 86 is more or less the cap for risers.

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pavard or Joe Gomez

Pavard, although if you need versatility I would go for Gomez because he can play all across the back line.

40 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Could Pascal Stenzel rise? He is on loan with Stuttgurt in Bundesliga 2, he is doing well there. And he has a contract with Freiburg. 24 age, 86 rating now

No, he’s playing in Bundesliga 2

15 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Hello, some players between 78-82 and with price <1M that can go up?

Christoph Baumgartner - 78 -> 83 / 1 million

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83 / 800k

Mathias Normann - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Lucas Chaves - 80 -> 84 / 800k

Damian Battalini - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Elias Gomez - 78 -> 82 / 380k

Fausto Vera - 78 -> 82 / 600k

Robert Rojas - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Ousseynou Ba - 80 -> 82 / 800k

8 minutes ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Nicolo Zaniolo or Chrisopher Nkunku

Tough one,

Probably just Zaniolo but both are great options.

21 minutes ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Nicolo Zaniolo or Chrisopher Nkunku

Zaniolo personally

10 minutes ago, Andrius K said:

Ruben Pena from Villareal to rise? Or Sanchez from Getafe?

Pena - possible but the rest of the season will decide

I'm assuming you mean Damian Suarez. He deserves 88 though not sure if they will give it to him.

Would you give up Hazard/Thiago/Eriksen for Valverde + Haaland + Pavard?

or even Havertz + Valverde/Haaland/Pavard?

The problem is that Hazard/Thiago/Eriksen are not expected to drop anytime soon from their elite ratings but the imminent rises for Valverde, Haaland, Pavard and even Havertz as well as their potential makes this a hard choice.

2 minutes ago, daproz said:

The problem is that Hazard/Thiago/Eriksen are not expected to drop anytime soon from their elite ratings but the imminent rises for Valverde, Haaland, Pavard and even Havertz as well as their potential makes this a hard choice.

Eriksen for Valverde, Haaland and Pavard is a steal!!

50 minutes ago, daproz said:

I would give Eriksen for those three

4 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

What y'all about caglar soyuncu my gw is really competitive with limited players left and money...is he worth getting

Yes he is, won't rise for some time but is a good 90 rated CB

47 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Eriksen for Valverde, Haaland and Pavard is a steal!!

Just now, Sir Rahul said:

I would give Eriksen for those three

I’ve decided to sell Gimenez for Pavard + Haaland/Valverde. Which one of the 2 do you think is more “must have”?

in midfield I already have Thiago, Eriksen, Henderson and Rodri. Valverde would be a good young addition to my old midfield.

However Haaland is a generational talent and would be a good backup to Mbappe despite the almost negligible age difference 😂. As for Eriksen maybe I can sell him later for Havertz + Valverde/Haaland + Cash.

Just now, RhysMorgan said:

When are the updated preds for bundesliga being added? Not rushing just curious 😁

already done mate! first page 

1 minute ago, daproz said:

I’ve decided to sell Gimenez for Pavard + Haaland/Valverde. Which one of the 2 do you think is more “must have”?

in midfield I already have Thiago, Eriksen, Henderson and Rodri. Valverde would be a good young addition to my old midfield.

However Haaland is a generational talent and would be a good backup to Mbappe despite the almost negligible age difference 😂. As for Eriksen maybe I can sell him later for Havertz + Valverde/Haaland + Cash.

That's a good deal. Pavard and Haaland is too good a deal, Your midfield isn't that old - and they're all players whose ratings are safe.