Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:
24 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Yes he is, won't rise for some time but is a good 90 rated CB

But in your preds lindelof and akanji is due to rise in rating.. but checking stats this soyuncu is probably better with Leicester doing well and might go to champ league

Interested to see where Man City go from here. 

Silva is leaving, Sane is all but gone. 

I guess Foden will replace Silva in the squad now but wonder how they go about replacing Sane. Also in need of a centre-back. 

23 minutes ago, daproz said:

I’ve decided to sell Gimenez for Pavard + Haaland/Valverde. Which one of the 2 do you think is more “must have”?

in midfield I already have Thiago, Eriksen, Henderson and Rodri. Valverde would be a good young addition to my old midfield.

However Haaland is a generational talent and would be a good backup to Mbappe despite the almost negligible age difference 😂. As for Eriksen maybe I can sell him later for Havertz + Valverde/Haaland + Cash.

Yeah, I think Eriksen for Havertz, Valverde/Haaland + cash is still a good deal for you.

Eriksen is ageing and I reckon he will decline at Inter over time.

24 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

When are the updated preds for bundesliga being added? Not rushing just curious 😁

I think Rahul has already done them mate 😊

12 minutes ago, Arun said:

Which of the 92+ players are most likely to get a rating change??
Is Hummels gonna degrade soon?

I love talking about player drops! (Hummels should stay imo)

92s - TAA +1, Gnabry +1 maybe, Lukaku +1, Isco -1, Rodriguez -1, Henderson +1, Muller +1, Bale -1 maybe, Alderweireld -1, Marcelo -1, Vertonghen -1/-2, David Silva -1

93s - Alaba +1, Godin -1, Chiellini -1/-2

94s - Coutinho -1, Kante -1 (based on gametime in rest of the season), Pjanic -1 (same as Kante)

95s - Griezmann -1 (50/50), Ramos -1

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

I love talking about player drops! (Hummels should stay imo)

92s - TAA +1, Gnabry +1 maybe, Lukaku +1, Isco -1, Rodriguez -1, Henderson +1, Muller +1, Bale -1 maybe, Alderweireld -1, Marcelo -1, Vertonghen -1/-2, David Silva -1

93s - Alaba +1, Godin -1, Chiellini -1/-2

94s - Coutinho -1, Kante -1 (based on gametime in rest of the season), Pjanic -1 (same as Kante)

95s - Griezmann -1 (50/50), Ramos -1

How long before these changes will happen?

1 hour ago, Arun said:

What do you think about Ruben Dias and Ruben Neves? And what about Maguire?? How long before they get an upgrade?

All 3 will stay.

1 hour ago, Arun said:

July/August

38 minutes ago, samfarrow97 said:

May have messed up. As I had a packed midfield, I chose to sell Ruiz instead of Rodri. I got Cherki out of the deal, who I wanted proably more than any player on the game haha but guess I'll see

Not all bad to be fair mate, Rodri’s at a top club and could potentially rise to 92 in July.

Cherki as you know is going to be a star.

2 hours ago, Arun said:

What do you think about Ruben Dias and Ruben Neves? And what about Maguire?? How long before they get an upgrade?

All stay

2 hours ago, Arun said:

By August

Also the changes in that post are just my educated predictions

1 hour ago, Sir Rahul said:

All stay

By August

Also the changes in that post are just my educated predictions

What do you guys think about Patrucio, what are his chances of increasing?

On 6/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, samfarrow97 said:

Could someone rank; Rodri Hernandez, Fabian Ruiz, Ndombele, Pogba and Havertz. (I know they're not specifically the same postions but can all play CM). Thank you in advance 

K. Havertz, F. Ruiz, Rodri/Pogba, Ndombele. 

23 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

HELP PLEASE Through the whole season I have huge problem with injuries.Some of them were when I played pressing all over and hard tackling but most of them are not.Right now it's the middle of the season and I have 9 players in total injured or were injured (half of them are long term although 2 weeks is long when schedule is packed) - 5 still injured 4 are healthy.Some of them got injured 2-3 times so far through the season.Although I dont have strongest team I'm first in league with all wins and will play finals in both cup and shield.I'm starting to think that there is some sort of script that doing this.Other teams together didnt have as much injuries as me.I also dont play players under 95% fitness.I know this is off topic but It makes me desperate especially when I consider that my schedule is the hardest possible and I play SM for 10 years with pauses included and didn't have any objection on game until now.

This does sound quite random. Although, if you have been playing with a hard tackling style, pressing the opposition all over - then you are bound to pick up a few injuries along the season.

And if you are using the tight marking option as well then your players will try to put in more tackles, which could also result in injuries. 

However, it's very unfair on you that you've had so many injuries already this season. 

19 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Lukaku or immobile?

Both should get 93?

It's possible. 

8 hours ago, TrueGooner14 said:

Nicolo Zaniolo or Chrisopher Nkunku

I would certainly go for N. Zaniolo as AS Roma will probably have to sell a few (very few) 🙂 star players in order to try and balance their books. And I'm sure that N. Zaniolo will be the first to be transfer listed. 

https://romapress.net/2020/05/20/transfer-rumors-persist-amidst-romas-financial-struggles/

7 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What y'all about caglar soyuncu my gw is really competitive with limited players left and money...is he worth getting

2 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Gomez 

He’s a regular at the best club in Europe

Not "the best club in the world" anymore? 

I think Watford could possibly be the best club in the world right now. 😀

Jeremy Ngakia attracting interest from the Bundesliga, Schalke among 1 other club said to be interested.

www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11685/12009911/jeremy-ngakia-west-ham-defender-attracting-bundesliga-interest

Contract ends in a month and looks like both parties may not be able to agree a deal, watch this space.

Potentially another Brit abroad 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧

8 hours ago, Kurt angle said:

It feels like I have waited 89 years since my last player went up in the Argentinian review but I am going to wake up tomorrow to a Fausto Vera increase and it is going to bring tears to my eyes!

+2 only.

Considering he was added at a high rating of 78, 80 seems fair to me.

Robin Tihi has been added this morning, he’s definitely worth adding to everyone’s shortlist.

Recently made his debut for AIK which ended with a goal.

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Pavard, although if you need versatility I would go for Gomez because he can play all across the back line.

No, he’s playing in Bundesliga 2

Christoph Baumgartner - 78 -> 83 / 1 million

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83 / 800k

Mathias Normann - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Lucas Chaves - 80 -> 84 / 800k

Damian Battalini - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Elias Gomez - 78 -> 82 / 380k

Fausto Vera - 78 -> 82 / 600k

Robert Rojas - 78 -> 82 / 400k

Ousseynou Ba - 80 -> 82 / 800k

Tough one,

Probably just Zaniolo but both are great options.

Fausto Vera got a little robbed this morning!

26 minutes ago, Nighch said:

I was hoping for a rise on Diego Sosa too! Lucas Chaves 83 wasnt bad tough

Diego Sosa has played a similar number of minutes as Fausto Vera so if there the same rating then I think that’s fair.

Vera rose to 80 this morning, Sosa stayed at 80 that’s fair in my opinion.

21 minutes ago, Nighch said:

Jan Hurtado from Boca by your experience do you think he is going to get a rise? He only scored one goal and he hasnt been playing in 2020

Should get +2