Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

7 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Any chance of Mahrez getting a +1? He's having a very good season for now. 11 assists and 9 goals in pl. I know that being 29 he probably won't grow much. But maybe one increase more.

I believe he has peaked at 92 - and considering the drop off from last season, I don't think he deserves the 93 right now.

1 minute ago, Arun said:

Does Lucas Moura and Juan Foyth has rise in them?? 

Nope and nope

1 hour ago, Troianos77 said:

Any chance of Mahrez getting a +1? He's having a very good season for now. 11 assists and 9 goals in pl. I know that being 29 he probably won't grow much. But maybe one increase more.

Stay at 92.

1 hour ago, Arun said:

Does Lucas Moura and Juan Foyth has rise in them?? 

No Tottenham aren’t doing well in the PL so that will damage there chances.

Foyth has barely played so he has no chance.

36 minutes ago, Arun said:

Who should I sign for Defensive Cover, Pavard/ Akanji/ Joe Gomez/ Konate or is there someone else in that price and age range?

Pavard.

Gomez is good for all 3 positions though especially if you need cover.

On 6/18/2020 at 10:41 AM, Sir Rahul said:

I think Telles could go to PSG. Kurzawa's contract is up and Telles is better than Bernat. If he does go there, 91 is likely.

Another alternative is Chelsea (if Chilwell is too expensive), could get 91 there too but the PSG path is quicker.

Telles was so close to signing for PSG , but apparently PSG offered Kurzawa a new contract . Unexpected .
Maybe Chelsea will buy him now (cheaper alternative than Chillwell) .

If he does not get a transfer , I don't think it is interesting to buy him after he got his +1 at Porto ?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1299870/Chelsea-transfer-news-Alex-Telles-move-strong-possibility-PSG-end-interest-Ben-Chilwell

30 minutes ago, Arun said:

Who should I sign for Defensive Cover, Pavard/ Akanji/ Joe Gomez/ Konate or is there someone else in that price and age range?

Pavard

21 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Apparently Juventus have agreed £72m fee with Barca to sign Arthur.

Interesting🤔 

Pjanic will probably move the other way for around 50-60 mil. 

4 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Telles was so close to signing for PSG , but apparently PSG offered Kurzawa a new contract . Unexpected .
Maybe Chelsea will buy him now (cheaper alternative than Chillwell) .

If he does not get a transfer , I don't think it is interesting to buy him after he got his +1 at Porto ?

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1299870/Chelsea-transfer-news-Alex-Telles-move-strong-possibility-PSG-end-interest-Ben-Chilwell

I still think Lampard will push for Chilwell. Or even Tagliafico (cheaper than Telles).

If Telles doesn't get a move then yes I wouldn't buy him.

44 minutes ago, Arun said:

If you need more a DC I'd go for Gomez, especially as he covers all 3 positions at the back. But Pavard is also a good position even more for a right fullback.

4 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

If you need more a DC I'd go for Gomez, especially as he covers all 3 positions at the back. But Pavard is also a good position even more for a right fullback.

I have bought Davies too, so left side of the defence is not a worry... SO, going for Pavard!

Which leagues are likely to be reviewed next, and what are the chances of Columbia, Czechia, Romania & Ukraine being reviewed in the near future?

Don't trust the SW recent data changes page anymore, couple weeks ago there were quite a bunch of MLS edits but no MLS review happened :(

12 minutes ago, erdingerpfc said:

Some CB CM and wingers/strikers 86/88 who may rise to 87/89 soon?
Who has more potential irl Reece James or Max Aarons? Didn't watch them so idk but I consider one of em as new RB

I actually prefer Aarons out of the 2 but his rating in game will suffer if he stays at Norwich when they get relegated.

Moussa Diaby - 86 -> 88

Marcus Thuram - 88 -> 89

Alessandro Bastoni - 85 -> 87

Gaetano Castrovilli - 86 -> 87/88

Christian Nkunku - 88 -> 89

Konrad Laimer - 88 -> 89

Ferran Torres - 88 -> 89

Alexander Isak - 85 -> 87

Justin Kluivert - 87 -> 88

Vinicius Jr - 87 -> 88

Rodrygo - 87 -> 88

^heres a few options 😁

34 minutes ago, muallan said:

Which leagues are likely to be reviewed next, and what are the chances of Columbia, Czechia, Romania & Ukraine being reviewed in the near future?

Don't trust the SW recent data changes page anymore, couple weeks ago there were quite a bunch of MLS edits but no MLS review happened :(

I think Ukraine will be soon but I reckon they will do Germany next.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:22 PM, Arun said:

Should I swap Dele Alli with Sancho/Saul or any other similar player? 

For me it depends on which position you really need covering. If it's the wing, then J. Sancho, if it's the midfield then pick Saul. 

However, we reckon Sancho is the one that can reach greater heights in his position. 

On 6/22/2020 at 9:27 PM, Wave_Dweller said:

Obviously yes he's better than all of those defenders now, today. But comparing the players in their prime, I don't think so.

I can't see how he's better than Ramos has EVER been? Ramos has won 4 La Liga titles, 4 Champions Leagues, and 4 World Cups, been a top defender for 15 years, and never reached 96. I dread to think what rating Van Dijk would be if he had those honours! 94 at the moment for him would be fine, with plenty of time to rise in the coming years with Liverpool's dominance.

A very goodish point. 

7 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

I think he still has some-time to reach up to a 93, but I doubt he will ever get there - which is unfair. 

He has been quite important for City this season to. With an overall (impressive) rating of 7.50+, in over 35 apps this season.

This will probably sound crazy but Griezmann should drop. He's been struggling so much at Barca lately nearly 10 games without even a goal, now, he's not a bad player but let's not forget he has a 95 on SM. We'll see where Barcelona finishes and whether he will have any impact at all but its not looking good for Antoine IMO

6 hours ago, muallan said:

Not sure tbh - someone said Brazil, could be Germany, who knows? Argentina is almost done so we should know soon. 

6 hours ago, erdingerpfc said:

Some CB CM and wingers/strikers 86/88 who may rise to 87/89 soon?
Who has more potential irl Reece James or Max Aarons? Didn't watch them so idk but I consider one of em as new RB

Kieran has it covered

2 hours ago, selfishro said:

This will probably sound crazy but Griezmann should drop. He's been struggling so much at Barca lately nearly 10 games without even a goal, now, he's not a bad player but let's not forget he has a 95 on SM. We'll see where Barcelona finishes and whether he will have any impact at all but its not looking good for Antoine IMO

I tend to agree with this - he's not a bad player but not having the impact a 95 player should have. Have the feeling he will drop.

12 hours ago, muallan said:

Haven't been keeping a close eye but if SW can still be trusted Brazil should be next (like Argentina, at a snail's pace by the looks of it).

Maybe Germany will be clustered with Italy, Spain and England. Possibly they're waiting for CL/EL to restart in August. We'll see. 

On 3/19/2017 at 10:02 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ARGENTINA PRIMERA DIVISIÓN

Boca:

Andrada +2 to 87- yes; +1 to 88

Salvio -1 to 88

Buffarini +1 to 87

Izquierdoz +1 to 87

Abila -1 to 87

Villa +1 to 86

Soldano +1 to 85

Reynoso +1 to 84

Campuzano +1 to 84

Hurtado +2 to 82

Capaldo +4 to 80

Obando +1 to 77

Lamardo +3 to 73

River Plate:

Casco +1 to 87- yes

Pratto -1 to 87- yes

Julian Alvarez +2 to 80- yes

Ignacio Fernandez +1 to 88- yes; +1 to 89

Montiel +3 to 86- yes; +1 to 87

Borre +1 to 86- +3 to 88

Martinez Quarta +3 to 86- +4 to 87; +1 to 88

De La Cruz +2 to 85- +4 to 87

Matias Suarez +1 to 86- +2 to 87

Rojas +4 to 82- +7 to 85

Ponzio -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Quintero -1 to 87

Scocco -1 to 86

Pinola +1 to 86

Lux -1 to 82

Sosa +3 to 78

Velazco +2 to 75

Rollheiser +3 to 73

Some of these rises have been quite generous, but wow. I guess everyone will be happy now. Surprised Quintero is still 88.