Rahul W's rating predictions

Rahul W

19 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Those IFs are just few scenarios. How is Europa league bad for Leicester? 

Bentacur plays for the best Italian team and he is 90 and Ndidi with all IFs as you highlighted, what rating is he? 

How much positive news have Juventus garnered this season? Best team in Italy yet lost 2 finals. Ronaldo got his -1 in Juventus. Probably Rabiot and Ramsey will get -1. Let's not even go to De Ligt. 

Were did you mention Europa league must of missed that bit, but fair point definitely not the standard of CL though and I doubt he will get hyped up by a quarter final appearance in the Europa league.

I also did say I would go for Ndidi out of the two if you look back, mainly because he has a higher rating than Bentancur.

If Ndidi stays at Leicester and Bentancur likewise at Juventus then there’s only one winner, Juventus have a higher ceiling.

Wow they’ve lost 2 cup finals when was the last time a team winning a domestic cup considered the best team in that Country? I always thought whoever won the league was considered the best in the country.

Juventus have won the league every time in the last 8 years and will probably win it this season.

Out of every Central midfielder at Juventus he has the highest average rating in Serie A this season including Matuidi and Pjanic.

Granted Pjanic and Matuidi have played more but you can’t say Bentancur doesn’t deserve a rise he’s been treated harshly in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Those IFs are just few scenarios. How is Europa league bad for Leicester? 

Bentacur plays for the best Italian team and he is 90 and Ndidi with all IFs as you highlighted, what rating is he? 

How much positive news have Juventus garnered this season? Best team in Italy yet lost 2 finals. Ronaldo got his -1 at Juventus. Probably Rabiot and Ramsey will get -1. Let's not even go to De Ligt. 

Ramsey will probably stay - if he kept his 91 in the many years at Arsenal, he should keep it. Rabiot might drop but that's more on him than the club, always had poor attitude.

1 minute ago, Kierans91 said:

Were did you mention Europa league must of missed that bit, but fair point definitely not the standard of CL though and I doubt he will get hyped up by a quarter final appearance in the Europa league.

I also did say I would go for Ndidi out of the two if you look back, mainly because he has a higher rating than Bentancur.

If Ndidi stays at Leicester and Bentancur likewise at Juventus then there’s only one winner, Juventus have a higher ceiling.

Wow they’ve lost 2 cup finals. Juventus have won the league every time in the last 8 years and will probably win it this season.

Out of every Central midfielder at Juventus he has the highest average rating in Serie A this season including Matuidi and Pjanic.

Still not worth a rise? 

Interesting discussion guys. With Bentancur, he should get 91. But I don't see him getting 92 at the minute. Sarri still has no idea of his ideal midfield. And Juventus love their midfielders. Matuidi, Rabiot, Khedira, Ramsey, Bentancur and Pjanic. Add Kulusevski next season (tho he is more attacking).

I expect Sarri to build his midfield around Arthur now, so Bentancur is no longer the only under-25 midfielder in the team.

I prefer Ndidi as he is in the perfect position right now. Stable PL club with likely CL football next season. Plenty of young exciting players around him. He can wait for the perfect club to come and take him. Maybe two seasons later. Someone will come with the money and the need for a quality DM.

7 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Interesting discussion guys. With Bentancur, he should get 91. But I don't see him getting 92 at the minute. Sarri still has no idea of his ideal midfield. And Juventus love their midfielders. Matuidi, Rabiot, Khedira, Ramsey, Bentancur and Pjanic. Add Kulusevski next season (tho he is more attacking).

I expect Sarri to build his midfield around Arthur now, so Bentancur is no longer the only under-25 midfielder in the team.

I prefer Ndidi as he is in the perfect position right now. Stable PL club with likely CL football next season. Plenty of young exciting players around him. He can wait for the perfect club to come and take him. Maybe two seasons later. Someone will come with the money and the need for a quality DM.

Yeah that’s fair Rahul.

I also did say I would choose Ndidi mainly because of your last sentence.

I just think people are underrating Bentancur too much. There’s a good chance Bentancur could play along side Arthur next season.

Matuidi and Khedira are getting older, Pjanic looks like he’s on his way to Barcelona and Rabiot has a bad attitude.

Highest Ndidi can get is 92 while at Leicester, look at Vardy, never got above 91 even when they won PL and went relatively far in CL.

Vardy got 92 this January and he is basically Mr Leicester City

19 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Luka Romero came on off the bench against Real Madrid tonight, to become the youngest ever player to play in La Liga at an astonishing 15 years 7 weeks and 6 days old.

Star in the making 🇦🇷🤩

Damn it! Unmanaged RCD Mallorca beat me to him: I should have kept an eye on him because he was a free agent.

I guess I'll have to wait till September now - hoping that the others don't become aware of him. 🙂

On to Nuno Mendes - thank you very much Kierans91. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional text.

7 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Well done!

Based on your Argentine recommendations, my $2.5 million investment in five players yielded $8.3 million.

Looking forward to more. You clearly have a gift for making me money.

Cheers. The Mad Hatter

Wow, I am really happy to read this! Glad to help someone with my predictions.

Wish it were real money, in that case, you could have kept the 8 million and I would have accepted that 0.3 as a tip! :D

On 6/24/2020 at 11:12 PM, Kurt angle said:

So if it is possibly to be Brazil next do they have any decent players in the league? All I can think of that is worth buying is Yefferson Solteldo

I’d be keen to hear what people think on Yeferson Soteldo.
Much of a rise expected if this is a full Brazilian review? Finding it difficult to find in-depth stats for him for last season. 
TIA guys you do a great job

12 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Fred +1?

90 -> 91

11 minutes ago, NPC3101 said:

Much of a rise expected if this is a full Brazilian review? Finding it difficult to find in-depth stats for him for last season. 

If he’s going to rise it will probably only be to 86.

3 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

As a DC Conor coady or Martin hinteregger ?

same age , same value ... hard to choose for me .

germany league will be up first i guess , so i am leaning towards hinteregger myself .

Connor Coady, Wolves will be playing European football again for the second season in a row.

Should also rise to 89 in July/August.

Players born between 2003 - 2005 currently not on the SM database.

List 4 of 5 is as follows:

Torben Rhein / Bayern Munich

Lenny Lacroix / Metz

Edouard Michut / PSG

Ilias Akhomach / Barcelona

David De La Vibora / Real Madrid

Martin Smolenski / CSKA Sofia

Youssef Chermiti / Sporting CP

Johan Bakayoko / PSV

Luca Oyen / Genk

Hannibal Mejbri / Manchester United

Final list coming out in the next couple of days!

9 hours ago, Fabino said:

Take carjaval and give del alli ?

Sure

10 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Bruno Fernandes or Ndombele?

Bruno, easy 

7 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Fred +1?

In the balance - he would deserve it but dependent on how United finish. His gametime will also reduce since the return of Pogba, that might influence the rise.

7 hours ago, NPC3101 said:

86 max

Still no clue if this is full review

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

As a DC Conor coady or Martin hinteregger ?

same age , same value ... hard to choose for me .

germany league will be up first i guess , so i am leaning towards hinteregger myself .

Coady - will get 89 and Wolves are a better team

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which ones will you take? In an order from the best to the good

Nika Ninua

Robin Tihi

Dejan Zukic

Jordi Escobar

Yunus Musah

Anis Ben Simane

Ricardo Pepi

not sure

7 minutes ago, Akhil said:

Can anyone suggest a fullback and defender (currently atleast 88 rated) & is due for a rise in the next review along with having a potential to reach 90+. Would prefer younger & value for money players.

Alphonso Davies is the obvious one but he's probably taken. Nordi Mukiele should rise too along with Jules Kounde but the latter plays at CB pretty much all the time now.

4 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Can someone tell in what sequence Brazil is getting review coz I tried searching the table of 2020 and it's blank coz no game has been played yet for new season 

Go here https://www.sofascore.com/tournament/football/brazil/brasileiro-serie-a/325

then choose year 2019 on top . I think thats a pretty accurate order of their current review .

57 minutes ago, Fon.leman said:

So it is Brasil now?

idk

43 minutes ago, Akhil said:

Can anyone suggest a fullback and defender (currently atleast 88 rated) & is due for a rise in the next review along with having a potential to reach 90+. Would prefer younger & value for money players.

Davies, maybe Lodi

18 minutes ago, zerocool1 said:

Can someone tell in what sequence Brazil is getting review coz I tried searching the table of 2020 and it's blank coz no game has been played yet for new season 

the 2019 season. but they were already reviewed.... no idea what's happening.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Will most Espanyol players get the drop? Their relegation is guaranteed. 

Interesting question.

Roca and Darder are young and have played a lot so no. De Tomas joined in the winter and has been injured so unfair for him to drop too. Wu Lei has played well too.

Espanyol are tough to predict honestly.