Rahul W's rating predictions

11 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Just out of curiosity, are the listsin any order? ie the first were the BIG likely ones to look out for, or are they all equally possible to be great/good?

Thanks for all the info whatever the answer!

They’re all equal mate.

Tough to judge at this stage who is going to be better out of all 40 players so far, some of them are at different stages in there development.

The main point to the list is to make people aware so when they get added to SM managers can pick them up for pennies 😂

• Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Arun said:

Hakimi most probably Going to Inter... 

Its official now and I almost cannot believe it😂. I wouldn't be surprised if Perez pulls his magical wallet out and does something extraordinary in the upcoming days. Carvajal is good but Hakimi was one for the future, one of the best signings for Inter in the recent times tbh

4 minutes ago, selfishro said:

Its official now and I almost cannot believe it😂. I wouldn't be surprised if Perez pulls his magical wallet out and does something extraordinary in the upcoming days. Carvajal is good but Hakimi was one for the future, one of the best signings for Inter in the recent times tbh

100% agree.

I thought Inter were only capable of buying Premier league rejects 😂

With pogba returning to the united side will this damage any potential risers for them. My predictions prior to lockdown are as follows however feel like if pogba continues to play the midfielders might suffer. Will it depend on top four to finish, fa cup and Europea League

James +2 to 89

Fred +1 to 91

Martial +1 to 91

Lingard -1 to 89

Wan-Bissaka +1 to 90

Matic stay at 90

Pereira +1 to 87

Greenwood +3 to 86

Mctominay +1 to 89

Mata -1 to 88

Williams +2 to 84

Rashford +1 to 92

Ighalo +1 to 88

8 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Maybe it is time for me to do them!

EDIT: On second thoughts, I don't think I'll do Brazil. It's quite confusing as I'm not sure what criteria they'll use to review. Why can't they do the more urgent leagues...

Agreed. I find the Brasileiro completely baffling this year. I usually have a good sense of brazilian talent, but all bets are off during these times of chaos.

I am relying on the hard work and talents of GyantheCat to deliver !

23 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Agreed. I find the Brasileiro completely baffling this year. I usually have a good sense of brazilian talent, but all bets are off during these times of chaos.

I am relying on the hard work and talents of GyantheCat to deliver !

Thank you, mate. I can feel the pressure now! :D

Btw, I agree, Brasileirão is going to be very hard for predictions, because the season ended long time ago, a lot of things changed meanwhile, many players moved on to different teams, etc...

So, don't bee to harsh on me if my prediction won't be so accurate and if I don't make you enough money. :D

3 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

With pogba returning to the united side will this damage any potential risers for them. My predictions prior to lockdown are as follows however feel like if pogba continues to play the midfielders might suffer. Will it depend on top four to finish, fa cup and Europea League

James +2 to 89

Fred +1 to 91

Martial +1 to 91

Lingard -1 to 89

Wan-Bissaka +1 to 90

Matic stay at 90

Pereira +1 to 87

Greenwood +3 to 86

Mctominay +1 to 89

Mata -1 to 88

Williams +2 to 84

Rashford +1 to 92

Ighalo +1 to 88

Lindeof? Maguire? Bailly? Alexis ?

8 hours ago, selfishro said:

To be fair, Hakimi isn't a RB for a back four yet. He's great as a wing-back, because he's so good attacking. Defensively he's still a concern. It makes sense that he's going to Inter - seems like he has smart people advising him.

6 hours ago, Spiller2020 said:

James +2 to 89 88 is fair

Fred +1 to 91 agree

Martial +1 to 91 agree

Lingard -1 to 89 agree more or less

Wan-Bissaka +1 to 90 agree

Matic stay at 90 agree

Pereira +1 to 87 agree

Greenwood +3 to 86 agree

Mctominay +1 to 89 agree

Mata -1 to 88 a bit harsh

Williams +2 to 84 I'd give 85

Rashford +1 to 92 the time missed out with injury may stop this

Ighalo +1 to 88 hardly played anything to get 88

3 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Lindeof? Maguire? Bailly? Alexis ?

Lindelof could rise, Maguire, Bailly, Sanchez all fine where they are

4 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Daniliuc was added yesterday.

Thanks Rahul 😊

2 hours ago, Vib said:

Should I give my Auba and Brozovic for Salah and Keita?

Should Keita be safe from dropping?

Salah and Keita

Keita hasn’t done the best since joining Liverpool but I still think he’s got a place within that Liverpool team.

53 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

Got 2m to spend, who is the best young player likely to rise well within that budget?

Karim Adeyemi, Billy Gilmour, Japhet Tanganga, Giovanni Reyna, Harvey Elliot and Eduardo Quaresma

These have the potential to rise to 85+ in the next couple of years.

Just now, Kierans91 said:

Ridvan Yilmaz

Club - Besiktas

Age - 19

Position - Left back

Ridvan has started every game for Besiktas since the Covid-19 restart and has impressed highly.

Yilmaz has also played for the Turkish side at u19 and u23 level.

Poor quality video of some highlights below:

He’s a very fast left back who I think could play for Besiktas for many years to come. Yilmaz is very cheap on SM at the minute, ratings and value below.

SM rating - 70

Value - 240k

2 young talents at left back

Ridvan Yilmaz (19) rating - 70 / 240k

Minutes since restart - 3/3 games (258 minutes)

Nuno Mendes (18) rating - 73 / 300k

Minutes since restart - 3/5 games (198 minutes)

18 minutes ago, Arun said:

How long does Neuer have with his 93 rating? 

As long as he first choice at Bayern, he’s extended his contract till 2023 so I would expect him to keep his rating for at least another year.

Hansi Flick has stated that Neuer will be first choice next season even with the arrival of Nubel.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/manuel-neuer-signs-new-bayern-munich-contract-2023-11155

8 minutes ago, Kurt angle said:

What are peoples thoughts on Michael Obafemi? Personally I don't think he looks great but he is young and seems to be playing regularly a bit now so I reckon he could go up +4

Answered your own question haha I agree he should rise to 81/82 a lot may depend on where Southampton finish.

2 minutes ago, d5v1L said:

How is De ligt + Alaba for his lautaro martinez?..considering long term.

Duo