• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kierans91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, looking short term ie to sell after transfer ban which of these should make the most profit?

Brandon Williams 4m 19 82 rated

A Isak 85 rated 7m

a Bastoni 6m 85 rated

According to previous posts williams is +2/3 and the others are+2.

any ideas as I can only get one

Isak should get most profit 

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

What are the reasons a player/club would reject my offer? I made an offer for TAA and have Werner who is rated the same as him, so it can't be rating of my squad, can it? Maybe I just have to be persistant? 😅

That’s strange I would keep trying 

47 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, looking short term ie to sell after transfer ban which of these should make the most profit?

Brandon Williams 4m 19 82 rated

A Isak 85 rated 7m

a Bastoni 6m 85 rated

According to previous posts williams is +2/3 and the others are+2.

any ideas as I can only get one

Isak.

9 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Salisu + 2 or +3?

+2

3 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Of the two , who is more likely to reach 93 in the next review ?

thomas muller (bayern)

or

Jordan henderson (liverpool)

both 30y of age and 92 rated currently .

Henderson.

Hes probably one of the key factors to Liverpool winning the league this season, wasn’t a coincidence that Liverpool went on there worst run when he was out injured.

Thanks for the info, offer bumped by 1.4M. 🤑 I've also noticed that when I "complete" my team during preseason, my results are better than when I keep adding players afterwards. How many changes to the first team can be made before performance starts to drop? Is it really a factor at all?

45 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

Thanks for the info, offer bumped by 1.4M. 🤑 I've also noticed that when I "complete" my team during preseason, my results are better than when I keep adding players afterwards. How many changes to the first team can be made before performance starts to drop? Is it really a factor at all?

I have had the same feeling as you . However i dont know if it is any factor at all .

a big issue imo is the game mechanics are unknown mostly . I mean ... there are people playing this game for 10 years and still they don’t know if setting a captain actually does something . And if it would do something , what would it do then .

Or what a playmaker affects . Does he not pass to tired players ? He passes less to them ? What decisions does he make and who is best for setting a playmaker .

These are all basic things but no one knows really . One can only guess . Which i think is sad .

54 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Sidibe (Everton) to retain his 90 rating? Also, any rise for Ward-Prowse? Have him in a couple of GW but tempted to trade

I think Sidibe will keep it but there's no guarantee. Aurier (89) has played much more this season. Possible Sidibe drops to 89.

Ward-Prowse strikes me as a very stable 88, I don't see him rising unless he moves to a better club.

56 minutes ago, SM Geezer said:

Sidibe (Everton) to retain his 90 rating? Also, any rise for Ward-Prowse? Have him in a couple of GW but tempted to trade

Both will probably stay but I think Sidibe deserves to drop though personally.

45 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

1 minute ago, topofthebilly said:

I have had the same feeling as you . However i dont know if it is any factor at all .

a big issue imo is the game mechanics are unknown mostly . I mean ... there are people playing this game for 10 years and still they don’t know if setting a captain actually does something . And if it would do something , what would it do then .

No one knows really . One can only guess .

I find it annoying how after you’re awarded a free kick or penalty, if the player committing the foul gets a yellow card then it’s guaranteed that you’re not scoring 😂

Not really answering your questions but I do think the mechanics to this game aren’t great. 

16 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

Or what a playmaker affects . Does he not pass to tired players ? He passes less to them ? What decisions does he make and who is best for setting a playmaker .

These are all basic things but no one knows really . One can only guess . Which i think is sad .

You brought up the two most useless problems to show your grievances. 

What do you expect a captain to do? You want him to give speeches during half time? 

And you want to know if a playmaker makes a pass to a tired player? Man where do I even begin with this. 

All I will say is you are a crap manager if a tired player is on the pitch and relying on your playmaker what to do. 

34 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Melero - 86 -> 86/87 (More likely to stay)

Marti - 87 -> 88

30 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Melero stay

Marti +1 if he can score a few more I reckon

I have to buy midfielder to bolster my squad. Haven't got much to play with. So this is my final question before making a decision. Who out of the following players below have a chance for a cheeky +1?

Pere Pons - Alaves

Melero - Levante

David Garsia - Osasuna

Darko Brasanac - Osasuna

12 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I have to buy midfielder to bolster my squad. Haven't got much to play with. So this is my final question before making a decision. Who out of the following players below have a chance for a cheeky +1?

Pere Pons - Alaves

Melero - Levante

David Garsia - Osasuna

Darko Brasanac - Osasuna

David Garcia?

If so I would go for him, he’s only rated 85 and has played most games for Osasuna.

18 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Pere Pons - Alaves

Melero - Levante

David Garsia - Osasuna

Darko Brasanac - Osasuna

Garcia definitely