Rahul W's rating predictions

9 minutes ago, sharkdan said:

Do you think Caputo, Boga and Berardi will rise? I have them in my team and I'm keeping them to earn more money

Caputo could but age may count against him. Boga should get 87. Berardi has peaked at 89 for now.

Boga is a must-keep for the future too, can see him getting 88 next season.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• TMCosta

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, PiG said:

A couple of stunning goals from Luis Muriel, do you think he could reach 90 in the next review?

Atalanta are stunning! doesn’t matter how many they concede they usually score more haha.

I think he should have a decent chance, he’s there joint top goal scorer.

56 minutes ago, PiG said:

A couple of stunning goals from Luis Muriel, do you think he could reach 90 in the next review?

yep for sure, if Atalanta finish top four.

Atalanta have 10 games to score the 20 needed for 100 in the league. Already on 97 in all comps - with at least one more European game. What a club.

www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/sport/18540827.amp/

Looks like another Celtic sensation is on the move (Josh Adam) to go along with Liam Morrison and potentially Barry Hepburn.

Luckily they tied down 15 year old Daniel Kelly (Irish) too a pre professional contract to fend of Spurs, Benfica and United.

Some Real talent in Celtic’s academy.

Along with Billy Gilmour, Aaron Hickey, Leon King, Harry Cochrane and Karamoko Dembele Scotland could be a force in years to come! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

9 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

What rating do you think Jude Bellingham will be looking at next time round?

Also cheaper lesser known alternative Han Noah Massengo should be in for a nice rise.

Both currently 78.

Think 82 would be fair for both players.

Slightly surprised that Massengo didn’t break 80 that last time he got reviewed.

Bellingham may get more of a rise with the hype surrounding him too but I’m just speculating 😂

18 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I have had the same feeling as you . However i dont know if it is any factor at all .

a big issue imo is the game mechanics are unknown mostly . I mean ... there are people playing this game for 10 years and still they don’t know if setting a captain actually does something . And if it would do something , what would it do then .

Or what a playmaker affects . Does he not pass to tired players ? He passes less to them ? What decisions does he make and who is best for setting a playmaker .

These are all basic things but no one knows really . One can only guess . Which i think is sad .

definitely a big limit of this game, along with the real time control during the match. i guess designers have to chose what to do with their game in the future, if coach or team manager game, and act consequently. 

31 minutes ago, ForzaVictory said:

What rating do you think Jude Bellingham will be looking at next time round?

Also cheaper lesser known alternative Han Noah Massengo should be in for a nice rise.

Both currently 78.

If Bellingham gets the Dortmund move he could get 80/82 straight away

Massengo got 78 in the Champ review, probably 82/83 next time

24 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

yeah..... maybe they run too much to be real? just asking for a friend.

I don't get you haha

18 hours ago, Nameless said:

You brought up the two most useless problems to show your grievances. 

What do you expect a captain to do? You want him to give speeches during half time? 

And you want to know if a playmaker makes a pass to a tired player? Man where do I even begin with this. 

All I will say is you are a crap manager if a tired player is on the pitch and relying on your playmaker what to do. 

allow me to disagree. these guys are posting a problem that is real, which is how to improve their skills as coach, given that many of the functions in this branch are unknown even to the most aged players. sometimes also me i feel that results, ranking and awards are totally random, and not based on merit on how you deploy the team or the instructions you give to the players. i think designers should definitely consider an improvement on this side, otherwise is just an amazing database where players are considered likewise stocks on the market.

6 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

I don't get you haha

i'll tell you what, they are actually the better fit team in europe, not even bayern after 11 match run so fast and effectively. so that friend of mine asked me, how you think they do? they have been doing training while in bergamo there was a total lockdown and thousands of infected? or it's something else?

11 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

allow me to disagree. these guys are posting a problem that is real, which is how to improve the skills as a coach, given that many of the functions in this branch are unknown even to the most aged players. sometimes also me i feel that results, ranking and awards are totally random, and not based on merit on how you deploy the team or the instructions you give to the players. i think designers should definitely consider an improvement on this side, otherwise is just an amazing database where players are considered likewise stocks on the market.

Only real point to the game is the rating system, I would imagine most managers play SM for this reason.

Nothing better than scouting a young player and watching him rise in game over time.

Its a little bit like football index but without real money.

31 minutes ago, Kierans91 said:

Only real point to the game is the rating system, I would imagine most managers play SM for this reason.

Nothing better than scouting a young player and watching him rise in game over time.

Its a little bit like football index but without real money.

in fact, database is totally AMAZING, there is a lot of work over there. but what is football without tactic? italy won world cup 4 times (plus 2 lost finals) without having at all very good players, just because of tactic. liverpool won CL last year because of tactic (klopp's gegenpressing), and specifically against bayern and barca, which undisputedly had better players. tactic (the lack of it) is the elephant in the room of this game, in real football a bunch of good players become the best team under a skilled coach, chelsea with conte, guardiola with city, foxes under ranieri, etc. an amazing database is somehow a purposeless exercise without knowing what to do with those players. which is why designers should focus on that specific branch to make the game more interesting, plenty of room to grow that way.

1 hour ago, oronzodd said:

i'll tell you what, they are actually the better fit team in europe, not even bayern after 11 match run so fast and effectively. so that friend of mine asked me, how you think they do? they have been doing training while in bergamo there was a total lockdown and thousands of infected? or it's something else?

If we look at their first team, Muriel is the only key addition from last summer. I guess Gasperini has them whipped in shape, which has allowed them to get past the covid break more or less well. I hope they can beat Juve so that the title race can be tighter...

16 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Will the promoted teams from Bundesliga 2 will have their own mini 2-4 days before the Bundesliga review get done or will it be mixed up with this Brazil review? 

Wish they would do a proper Bundesliga 2 review. Anybody's guess if they'll do Arminia, Stuttgart (and potentially Heidenheim though I don't see it).

Arminia probably need it more than Stuttgart.

Hello forumers! Let's start the week with some Brazilian samba, saudade and predictions for our favourite game. :D

Atletico Mineiro:

Marquinhos    70 to 77   +7
Bruninho    73 to 76   +3 (on loan to Sport Recife)
Maílton    73    new player

Vasco da Gama:

Marrony    82 to 84   +2 (moved to Atletico Mineiro)
Raul    82 to 83   +1
Talles Magno    80 to 82   +2
Bruno Gomes    70 to 76   +6

Bahia:

Artur    82 to 83   +1
Flávio    80 to 82   +2
Ronaldo    77 to 78   +1