Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

14 minutes ago, Arun said:

Money not being the issue, who is the better buy, Zakaria or Ndidi or Soyuncu or Partey? I want him for squad building, the cbs and cdms are old in that team.

image.png.46bff109ab7d640c38196ddd183bccaf.pngWho among these should I go for?

I would go for Zakaria only 6m. 

42 minutes ago, Arun said:

Money not being the issue, who is the better buy, Zakaria or Ndidi or Soyuncu or Partey? I want him for squad building, the cbs and cdms are old in that team.

Soyuncu will probably be the quickest to rise, I can see him rising to 91 within the next 6 months.

Ndidi/Soyuncu, Partey, Felix, Klostermann, Zakaria.

43 minutes ago, Nameless said:

The recent must buy Quaresma or Tapsoba. 

Tapsoba.

I was just checking some keepers and i see that Aitor Fernandez (levante , spanish league) is showing some really impressive keeperstats .

see for example https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2020/02/25/5e5506ef22601d02078b4568.html

He is currently only rated 87 . In their win over real madrid he was man of the match .
Knowing that he is currently playing for levante and that he might leave to athletic bilbao in the summer transfer window , what do you guys think soccerwiki might upgrade him to in the next review ?

9 hours ago, Nameless said:

Jonjoe Kenny or Holgate? Who will rise by how much? 

Holgate. Playing very regularly for a strong Everton side which should achieve good things under Ancelotti. 

6 hours ago, gAv Gav said:

Ruben Dias or Caglar Soyuncu?

Soyuncu for the league that he is playing in. Dias perhaps for the higher potential ceiling although he definitely needs a move to improve his ratings faster.

3 hours ago, Arun said:

Ndidi (age + regular for Leicester that's playing well) > Klostermann (regular for Leipzig that's doing pretty good in Bundesliga and German international) > Soyuncu (see comments for Ndidi) > Felix (lots of potential, getting better at Atletico Madrid) in my view. If Partey is going to be a starter then grab him too. 

1 hour ago, topofthebilly said:

I was just checking some keepers and i see that Aitor Fernandez (levante , spanish league) is showing some really impressive keeperstats .

see for example https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2020/02/25/5e5506ef22601d02078b4568.html

He is currently only rated 87 . In their win over real madrid he was man of the match .
Knowing that he is currently playing for levante and that he might leave to athletic bilbao in the summer transfer window , what do you guys think soccerwiki might upgrade him to in the next review ?

That article is an interesting read that’s for sure, I would guess that he would probably get a +1 based off those stats.

Levante are capped at 88 so he won’t go any higher than that, they are also mid table currently which could damage his chances of getting an increase.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was bland at Arsenal and dropped to 89, but seems to have regained life while on loan at Roma. Six goals and four assists in 20 appearances. A wee chance of a +1 due to his resurgence? (I'm borderline on this one.)

12 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was bland at Arsenal and dropped to 89, but seems to have regained life while on loan at Roma. Six goals and four assists in 20 appearances. A wee chance of a +1 due to his resurgence? (I'm borderline on this one.)

Probably not just yet, I think his age may play a factor and his slow decline in SM over the last couple of years.

I know there’s talk about a permanent move with Kluivert going the other way.

If Mkhitaryan can continue his form next season then he may see a rise in the winter.

11 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Kaderabek +1?.

No 

12 hours ago, Andrius K said:

Cristian Romero to rise?

+1 is possible yes, but as Genoa are struggling it is no guarantee 

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Goalkeeper Tommaso Berni got sent off for the second time in his Inter career last night.

Which is impressive because he’s never made an appearance for the club 😂

Legend

11 hours ago, Arun said:

If Partey will be a starter then him, otherwise Ndidi

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

Ah, he is Basque. Unlikely he will move to Bilbao because they have Unai Simon, but it's a transfer that is possible if/once Simon leaves.

He could get 88 yes. 

5 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Stay

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kaderabek +1?.

No

3 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Odegaard or Ferran Torres?

What is better? I must change my Ferran in a Odegaard?

Oooh, interesting question. Both are 90+ player players, I think Ferran will get there first as he will leave Valencia soon. Although depends where. I'd keep Ferran.

11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:
11 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Soyuncu will probably be the quickest to rise, I can see him rising to 91 within the next 6 months.

Ndidi/Soyuncu, Partey, Felix, Klostermann, Zakaria.

i see partey and klostermann rising in the next 3 months.

4 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Odegaard or Ferran Torres?

What is better? I must change my Ferran in a Odegaard?

Ferran Torres

8 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

i see partey and klostermann rising in the next 3 months

Yeah you could be right, I’m of the opinion that it may depend on how well there teams do in the UCL in August.

I don’t think Atleti have had the best season even though they are in 3rd position, some way off the top 2 I might add.

Klostermann to be fair might get 91 regardless but a decent run for Leipzig in the UCL should confirm Klostermann getting a 91.

Soyuncu I think is nailed on 91 for the winter review wether or not Leicester make UCL or Europa league next season, with Brendan Rodgers there I think Leicester will go from strength to strength.

Players like Ndidi, Soyuncu and Maddison will only benefit from him... Good manager!

15 minutes ago, Fadi7 said:

De Gea + Brandt or Courtois + Odegaard + one of (Bale, Alderweireld, Matip, Moura)

Courtois > De Gea

Brandt > Odegaard

At the moment, so difficult one. 

It isn't possible to try Courtois + Brandt ? :) 

Which position it's the most important to go with a better player in your team ? 

Odegaard is playing poorly since football restarted in La Liga, but still have a nice future. 

3th one (although I don't believe in a 3th player in a swap deal...) would be Toby Alderweireld, but still have to wait if he will stay at Tottenham OR Gareth Bale with the same problem as Alderweireld in Real Madrid. 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

This new player on the database...

Thanawat Suengchitthawon

Damn what a name :o 

Likely to move to Leicester on a free. Thai connection. Hope he's decent as it's always nice to have South East Asian players do well. 

38 minutes ago, Fadi7 said:

De Gea + Brandt or Courtois + Odegaard + one of (Bale, Alderweireld, Matip, Moura)

Courtois, Odegaard and Moura for me

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Courtois > De Gea

Brandt > Odegaard

At the moment, so difficult one. 

It isn't possible to try Courtois + Brandt ? :) 

Which position it's the most important to go with a better player in your team ? 

Odegaard is playing poorly since football restarted in La Liga, but still have a nice future. 

3th one (although I don't believe in a 3th player in a swap deal...) would be Toby Alderweireld, but still have to wait if he will stay at Tottenham OR Gareth Bale with the same problem as Alderweireld in Real Madrid. 

I have Brandt and De Gea, I’m trading Brandt for Courtois, and De Gea for Odegaard and the other player..

I have Hummels, Orban and Akanji at the back, Lucas Moura would start on the wing for me though.. he should keep his 91 right?

1 minute ago, Fadi7 said:

I have Brandt and De Gea, I’m trading Brandt for Courtois, and De Gea for Odegaard and the other player..

I would do it differently..

Keep Brandt..

De Gea for Courtois and Odegaard if possible, but it depends really on what you need in your team. If you really need a centre back, go for Courtois and Alderweireld with your De Gea. 

So to be clair:

Courtois + Alderweireld for De Gea if you really need a centre back

Courtois + Odegaard for De Gea if you don't need a centre back. The Norwegian Odegaard isn't in form lately, but I still believe in his potential. 

1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I would do it differently..

Keep Brandt..

De Gea for Courtois and Odegaard if possible, but it depends really on what you need in your team. If you really need a centre back, go for Courtois and Alderweireld with your De Gea. 

So to be clair:

Courtois + Alderweireld for De Gea if you really need a centre back

Courtois + Odegaard for De Gea if you don't need a centre back. The Norwegian Odegaard isn't in form lately, but I still believe in his potential. 

He’s only selling Courtois as he has Donnarumma so he wouldn’t be interested in De Gea...

To clarify, Courtois and Odegaard are in two different clubs.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

How? I am not alone in the GW. 

PS:  Thanks to everyone who replied to my questions. Out of reactions.

If you have 7.09 million euros in your club available it's possible you can go for them. 1.9 million euros for Quaresma (maximum) and 5.19 million euros for Tapsoba (maximum). We don't know yet how far Quaresma his potential is going, but for Tapsoba 5.19 million euros is nothing. 

If both are available of course, but go for it, I'd say. :)