Jump to content

Rahul W's rating predictions


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ahatter1 said:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was bland at Arsenal and dropped to 89, but seems to have regained life while on loan at Roma. Six goals and four assists in 20 appearances. A wee chance of a +1 due to his resurgence? (I'm borderline on this one.)

Probably not just yet, I think his age may play a factor and his slow decline in SM over the last couple of years.

I know there’s talk about a permanent move with Kluivert going the other way.

If Mkhitaryan can continue his form next season then he may see a rise in the winter.

11 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Kaderabek +1?.

No 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 32.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Sir Rahul

    3353

  • Kieran_S91

    2116

  • Milanista1

    1202

  • Soccahappy

    1194

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Andrius K said:

Cristian Romero to rise?

+1 is possible yes, but as Genoa are struggling it is no guarantee 

12 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

Goalkeeper Tommaso Berni got sent off for the second time in his Inter career last night.

Which is impressive because he’s never made an appearance for the club 😂

Legend

11 hours ago, Arun said:

Money not being the issue, who is the better buy, Zakaria or Ndidi or Soyuncu or Partey? I want him for squad building, the cbs and cdms are old in that team.

image.png.46bff109ab7d640c38196ddd183bccaf.pngWho among these should I go for?

If Partey will be a starter then him, otherwise Ndidi

7 hours ago, topofthebilly said:

I was just checking some keepers and i see that Aitor Fernandez (levante , spanish league) is showing some really impressive keeperstats .

see for example https://www.marca.com/en/football/international-football/2020/02/25/5e5506ef22601d02078b4568.html

He is currently only rated 87 . In their win over real madrid he was man of the match .
Knowing that he is currently playing for levante and that he might leave to athletic bilbao in the summer transfer window , what do you guys think soccerwiki might upgrade him to in the next review ?

Ah, he is Basque. Unlikely he will move to Bilbao because they have Unai Simon, but it's a transfer that is possible if/once Simon leaves.

He could get 88 yes. 

5 hours ago, ahatter1 said:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan was bland at Arsenal and dropped to 89, but seems to have regained life while on loan at Roma. Six goals and four assists in 20 appearances. A wee chance of a +1 due to his resurgence? (I'm borderline on this one.)

Stay

5 hours ago, JOE GI said:

Kaderabek +1?.

No

3 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Odegaard or Ferran Torres?

What is better? I must change my Ferran in a Odegaard?

Oooh, interesting question. Both are 90+ player players, I think Ferran will get there first as he will leave Valencia soon. Although depends where. I'd keep Ferran.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Carzlos2 said:

Odegaard or Ferran Torres?

What is better? I must change my Ferran in a Odegaard?

Ferran Torres

8 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

i see partey and klostermann rising in the next 3 months

Yeah you could be right, I’m of the opinion that it may depend on how well there teams do in the UCL in August.

I don’t think Atleti have had the best season even though they are in 3rd position, some way off the top 2 I might add.

Klostermann to be fair might get 91 regardless but a decent run for Leipzig in the UCL should confirm Klostermann getting a 91.

Soyuncu I think is nailed on 91 for the winter review wether or not Leicester make UCL or Europa league next season, with Brendan Rodgers there I think Leicester will go from strength to strength.

Players like Ndidi, Soyuncu and Maddison will only benefit from him... Good manager!

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Fadi7 said:

De Gea + Brandt or Courtois + Odegaard + one of (Bale, Alderweireld, Matip, Moura)

 

Courtois > De Gea

Brandt > Odegaard

 

At the moment, so difficult one. 

It isn't possible to try Courtois + Brandt ? :) 

 

Which position it's the most important to go with a better player in your team ? 

 

Odegaard is playing poorly since football restarted in La Liga, but still have a nice future. 

3th one (although I don't believe in a 3th player in a swap deal...) would be Toby Alderweireld, but still have to wait if he will stay at Tottenham OR Gareth Bale with the same problem as Alderweireld in Real Madrid. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

This new player on the database...

Thanawat Suengchitthawon

 

Damn what a name :o 

Likely to move to Leicester on a free. Thai connection. Hope he's decent as it's always nice to have South East Asian players do well. 

38 minutes ago, Fadi7 said:

De Gea + Brandt or Courtois + Odegaard + one of (Bale, Alderweireld, Matip, Moura)

Courtois, Odegaard and Moura for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Courtois > De Gea

Brandt > Odegaard

 

At the moment, so difficult one. 

It isn't possible to try Courtois + Brandt ? :) 

 

Which position it's the most important to go with a better player in your team ? 

 

Odegaard is playing poorly since football restarted in La Liga, but still have a nice future. 

3th one (although I don't believe in a 3th player in a swap deal...) would be Toby Alderweireld, but still have to wait if he will stay at Tottenham OR Gareth Bale with the same problem as Alderweireld in Real Madrid. 

I have Brandt and De Gea, I’m trading Brandt for Courtois, and De Gea for Odegaard and the other player..

I have Hummels, Orban and Akanji at the back, Lucas Moura would start on the wing for me though.. he should keep his 91 right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fadi7 said:

I have Brandt and De Gea, I’m trading Brandt for Courtois, and De Gea for Odegaard and the other player..

 

I would do it differently..

Keep Brandt..

De Gea for Courtois and Odegaard if possible, but it depends really on what you need in your team. If you really need a centre back, go for Courtois and Alderweireld with your De Gea. 

So to be clair:

Courtois + Alderweireld for De Gea if you really need a centre back

Courtois + Odegaard for De Gea if you don't need a centre back. The Norwegian Odegaard isn't in form lately, but I still believe in his potential. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thorgan lesar said:

I would do it differently..

Keep Brandt..

De Gea for Courtois and Odegaard if possible, but it depends really on what you need in your team. If you really need a centre back, go for Courtois and Alderweireld with your De Gea. 

So to be clair:

Courtois + Alderweireld for De Gea if you really need a centre back

Courtois + Odegaard for De Gea if you don't need a centre back. The Norwegian Odegaard isn't in form lately, but I still believe in his potential. 

He’s only selling Courtois as he has Donnarumma so he wouldn’t be interested in De Gea...

To clarify, Courtois and Odegaard are in two different clubs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nameless said:

How? I am not alone in the GW. 

PS:  Thanks to everyone who replied to my questions. Out of reactions.

If you have 7.09 million euros in your club available it's possible you can go for them. 1.9 million euros for Quaresma (maximum) and 5.19 million euros for Tapsoba (maximum). We don't know yet how far Quaresma his potential is going, but for Tapsoba 5.19 million euros is nothing. 

If both are available of course, but go for it, I'd say. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fadi7 said:

He’s only selling Courtois as he has Donnarumma so he wouldn’t be interested in De Gea...

To clarify, Courtois and Odegaard are in two different clubs.

He wants Brandt in the swap deal with Courtois. Courtois is great goalkeeper, but Brandt is really important in Dortmund as well. If you really need a good goalkeeper, I will say do it, but first look to your squad if there aren't many other options. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

If you have 7.09 million euros in your club available it's possible you can go for them. 1.9 million euros for Quaresma (maximum) and 5.19 million euros for Tapsoba (maximum). We don't know yet how far Quaresma his potential is going, but for Tapsoba 5.19 million euros is nothing. 

If both are available of course, but go for it, I'd say. :) 

It was a question primarily to understand the potential of Quaresma. They are both taken. 

In your thread you name a lot of young talents. In my GW they are all taken! Any player added to the database gets bids after bids. 

In conclusion I have gathered Quaresma (without watching him at all) is not as talented as Tapsoba. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sir Rahul not sure if SM is still taking suggestions on improving the game. I have had this frustrating experience which, if possible, you could mention. 

I joined (more than half a season) this very old standard GW. So any player you can name are taken. 

I put a bid in for a player of another team and the manager countered. So I sold one of my best players to external to raise money and then accepted the bid. SMFA blocked it.

My complain is, I am at a double loss. I sold a player at least half a dozen will bid and I haven't got the new player. All because either the opposite number is black marked by SMFA or someone reported because they didn't like the deal. Happens a lot apparently. 

So shouldn't SM be clear that some managers are marked and then it's up to us if we want to risk dealing with them?

Like I mentioned I am at a double loss and having money means nothing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

That article is an interesting read that’s for sure, I would guess that he would probably get a +1 based off those stats.

Levante are capped at 88 so he won’t go any higher than that, they are also mid table currently which could damage his chances of getting an increase.

An even more interesting as well as recent report regarding AITOR is this one https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/aitor-fernandez-201920-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics
It is very well written .

PSxG+/- at this point in time (report is from 25/6) sais that he saved 12.5 more goals than he should have . Best in all top 5 leagues ... 

Even more impressive is it , knowing that he also faced some of the most difficult shots in all of Europe .

There is also a comparison with Cillessen , because seemingly Valencia is interested in him . Seems he tops Cillessen in almost every way . Cillessen is 90 rated .

I don't know how SW handles keeper ratings , but this is definately impressive to me and is deserving of a higher than 87 rating for sure even though he plays for a mediocre team .

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

An even more interesting as well as recent report regarding AITOR is this one https://totalfootballanalysis.com/player-analysis/aitor-fernandez-201920-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics
It is very well written .

PSxG+/- at this point in time (report is from 25/6) sais that he saved 12.5 more goals than he should have . Best in all top 5 leagues ... 

Even more impressive is it , knowing that he also faced some of the most difficult shots in all of Europe .

There is also a comparison with Cillessen , because seemingly Valencia is interested in him . Seems he tops Cillessen in almost every way . Cillessen is 90 rated .

I don't know how SW handles keeper ratings , but this is definately impressive to me and is deserving of a higher than 87 rating for sure even though he plays for a mediocre team .

 

I think 88 will be the highest rating he can get at Levante but if he moves to Valencia then he would have a much higher ceiling and will probably move into the 90s if he continues his form.

Do you know if this is a one season wonder? I’m surprised it’s taken till he’s 29 to be performing this well. Or has he gone under the radar in the past?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...