Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for Diveev and Hugo Guillamon please. 

When is the Russian review on a normal season? 

Igor Diveev - 77 -> 83

Hugo Guillamon - 76 -> 80 (only started playing for Valencia since restart, Valencia just sacked there manager so I’ve been a little cautious with my prediction.)

I bought Diveev about 3 months ago thinking it would before Argentina but I’ve not really got a clue now 😂

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kierans91 said:

I think 88 will be the highest rating he can get at Levante but if he moves to Valencia then he would have a much higher ceiling and will probably move into the 90s if he continues his form.

Do you know if this is a one season wonder? I’m surprised it’s taken till he’s 29 to be performing this well. Or has he gone under the radar in the past?

He has been a goalie for teams in 3rd Spanish division , but never got much chance at Athletic Bilbao B apparently . 

In 2016 he went to CD Numancia in 2nd Spanish division (where he became pro) . Only in 2018 he got the chance to go to 1st Spanish division when UD Levante bought him for 1M . So this is only his second year on the highest level . He is only a professional since 2016 when he was around 25 years old . 
Not everyone has the chance/opportunity/goal to enter a youth academy for a big club , surely .

Previous season he played only 16 matches . So this is actually his first full season as a pro on the highest level and the numbers show he is doing superbly .

I took some info from an interview he gave in april https://www.hosoccer.com/en/aitor-fernandez-interview/

24 minutes ago, topofthebilly said:

He has been a goalie for teams in 3rd Spanish division , but never got much chance at Athletic Bilbao B apparently . 

In 2016 he went to CD Numancia in 2nd Spanish division (where he became pro) . Only in 2018 he got the chance to go to 1st Spanish division when UD Levante bought him for 1M . So this is only his second year on the highest level . He is only a professional since 2016 when he was around 25 years old . 
Not everyone has the chance/opportunity/goal to enter a youth academy for a big club , surely .

Previous season he played only 16 matches . So this is actually his first full season as a pro on the highest level and the numbers show he is doing superbly .

I took some info from an interview he gave in april https://www.hosoccer.com/en/aitor-fernandez-interview/

Let’s hope he gets a move to Valencia or a team of that level, I suppose the good thing about him being a late bloomer is the fact that with him being a Goalkeeper he will have a longer life span at a higher level.

20 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Rank these to buy for LB:
Chilwell, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, L.Hernandez, Pereira, Klostermann

Pereira, Hernandez, Chilwell, the other 3 are generally CB’s for there club.

If I had to rank the CB’s I would go: Klostermann, Romagnoli, Kimpembe but in all honesty there isn’t much between the 3 in my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Do Kostic have a +1 in him this review? 

Same question for Digne and Barkley. 

I think they will all stay.

Barkley hasn’t played enough to reach 90.

Digne I think will stay at 90 forever at Everton, going to find it extremely hard to rise.

Kostic is a top player but Frankfurt have had a poor season, sold too many of there forward line in the summer and that’s resulted in a poor campaign unfortunately.

21 hours ago, Nameless said:

The recent must buy Quaresma or Tapsoba. 

Eduardo Quaresma has a $40 million release clause. (You can have him in the game for for $1 !) Has great future potential.

Tapsoba, on the other hand, is already performing very well. Got a +5 in January and is destined for +3 (according to a local fortune-teller who I trust completely)

Two different players at different stages. But yes, get 'em both while they are cheap

46 minutes ago, RHugrakkur said:

Barnes or Orsolini?

Orsolini.

8 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

I have loads of midfield options but could do with lowering the age. I have De Bruyne, kroos, Kante, thiago, Verratti, pogba, rodri and De Jong. 

Would you trade Kante and Loftus cheek for Arthur? 

Is Arthur a good option for the future? 

Tough really, Kante should drop in the next review and Loftus Cheek is coming back from a long term injury.

I personally would go for Arthur, I would love to see him alongside Bentancur next season.

15 minutes ago, RhysMorgan said:

I have loads of midfield options but could do with lowering the age. I have De Bruyne, kroos, Kante, thiago, Verratti, pogba, rodri and De Jong. 

If you want youth and have the long-term in mind, trade for Arthur. Is he a "good option" for the future? He's only 23 years young, (has injury issues), but should thrive at the Old Lady. Has a better long-term outlook than Kante/Loftus-Cheek who (although quality) are on the downside of the hill imo

8 hours ago, Nameless said:

@Sir Rahul not sure if SM is still taking suggestions on improving the game. I have had this frustrating experience which, if possible, you could mention. 

I joined (more than half a season) this very old standard GW. So any player you can name are taken. 

I put a bid in for a player of another team and the manager countered. So I sold one of my best players to external to raise money and then accepted the bid. SMFA blocked it.

My complain is, I am at a double loss. I sold a player at least half a dozen will bid and I haven't got the new player. All because either the opposite number is black marked by SMFA or someone reported because they didn't like the deal. Happens a lot apparently. 

So shouldn't SM be clear that some managers are marked and then it's up to us if we want to risk dealing with them?

Like I mentioned I am at a double loss and having money means nothing. 

I don't think they are taking any more suggestions. Honestly they seemed past that stage when I joined the group. I think they are looking into cheating in general though (and SMFA).

7 hours ago, Arun said:

I will be selling Smalling, who should I buy with similar money that will provide cover to my central defense and also have a potential to grow? I am thinking of Dendoncker, is there anyone better?

Kounde is a good shout 

6 hours ago, Nameless said:

Expected rise for Diveev and Hugo Guillamon please. 

When is the Russian review on a normal season? 

82/83

Should have been done already so who knows now.

4 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Rank these to buy for LB:
Chilwell, Romagnoli, Kimpembe, L.Hernandez, Pereira, Klostermann

Hmm. Chilwell is the only out right LB here. I'd take him.

4 hours ago, Nameless said:

Do Kostic have a +1 in him this review? 

Same question for Digne and Barkley. 

Nah, peaked at 90.

Digne peaked at 90 too at Everton.

Barkley hasn't done enough at Chelsea for a 90 and I don't see him getting it while at Chelsea.

3 hours ago, draay said:

What happens when a player retires? Do you lose his whole monetary value?

You get something back as others have said 

2 hours ago, RHugrakkur said:

Barnes or Orsolini?

Orsolini

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Considering the options you have yes, I'd go Arthur. A year ago I'd have said he's the future of Barca's midfield but well. Might be the future of Juve's midfield. One of the youngest in an old bunch of mids and seems suited to be Sarri's Jorginho.

1 hour ago, gAv Gav said:

Should I sell one of Leroy Sane, Ousmane Dembele or Oyarzabal for Pulisic?

You can sell Oyarzabal. Expect Sane to do great at Bayern.

1 hour ago, Djordjee said:

Jonathan David or Dani Olmo, one has to go, who do you prefer? I'm thinking of keeping Olmo, change my mind 😁

I prefer David, who has a big step up ahead of him

2 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

How do you guys rate these players in term of their potencial as they all are 21 or younger?

Tchouameni from Monaco

Cuesta from Genk

Okafor from Salzburg

Diallo from Stade Brestois

Van Drongelen from Hamburg

I like Tchouameni and Diallo, solid 86/87 options at a minimum for the future. Van Drongelen is stuck in the German second tier again. Not too sure about Cuesta or Okafor. Thorgan will know more about Cuesta.

5 minutes ago, BrodiePT said:

How do you guys rate these players in term of their potencial as they all are 21 or younger?

Tchouameni from Monaco

Cuesta from Genk

Okafor from Salzburg

Diallo from Stade Brestois

Van Drongelen from Hamburg

Okafor, Tchouameni, Diallo, Cuesta, Van Drongelen.

IMO 😊

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Quite possible that Lingard drops to 89 this review. Ole's run out of patience. Hope he gets a decent move in the summer to rebuild his career. 

Raiola should take him out of England.

Was awful the other night against Norwich 😂

1 minute ago, WillBedford said:

Is Oyarzabal not worth keeping? 

Also been offer 10m + Sabitzer + Mazraoui for Eder Militao. Also said meunier and Chiellini available if I would like to involve in a deal.

Thoughts?

10 million + Sabitzer + Meunier if you can.

Theres better players at the same price than Oyarzabal, so I would trade/sell him.